Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos (32478 Views)

EFCC Arrests Man For Unauthorized ATM Cash Withdrawal In Benue (Photo) / Robber Who Followed A Man After Bank Withdrawal In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Pix / Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by Amoyinoluwa24: 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
Latifat Ayodele, pictured in the photos has been reported missing since 28th of January, 201 – according to her family members, she was sent by her dad to withdraw the sum of N50,000 from an ATM around Kola bus stop and after he received an alert that his account had been debited, she is yet to return home.
http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/01/young-girl-goes-missing-after-atm.html

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44 please front page

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by subtlemee(f): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Oh God! May she be found alive

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by nmreports: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Amen Subtleme.

Only the mother, father and siblings would know and understand how tough this can be.

A friend of mine has been missing for days now. Car was found in Abuja.

Guys, let us all be careful.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by ChaleeBendel: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
I hope she is found.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by passionatebae: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
subtlemee:
Oh God! May she be found alive
Amen

9 Likes

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by kerryjossy(f): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
I pray she'll be found.

5 Likes

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
cry shes safe lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by kulrunsman79(m): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
They should intensify search for her in her boyfriend's house. That should be the first point of call...

41 Likes

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by xynerise: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hope she never go flex popsy money? undecided

May God redirect her back to base

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by davodyguy: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Is this for real?

Why abduct her, if you've robbed her already?

Possibly those idiots are nearby criminals, who must have been giving her close marking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by ellechrystal(f): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ha, it's either she was abducted with the money, or she ran with the money.
Na wa o. Abeg make them see her o

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by HQuadreal: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
She don go her boyfriend house go flex the money.

Make them no worry she go come house if the money finish for her hand and for the ATM too.

Anyway just joking.

I pray they find her soon in good health.

6 Likes

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by emmyw(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
ok

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by orjikuramo(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
One sickler might come n say she's having sex somewhere, I know.

God please bring her home safely

3 Likes

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by sathel(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
I smell spiritual something.

But how did they discovered that she disappeared.

The atm camera abi some false rumour mongers

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by kenzysmith: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Boyfriend things

4 Likes

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by optional1(f): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
she dey wit her boyfrnd..
No panic she go come back.

6 Likes

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by orjikuramo(m): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
One sickler might come n say she's having sx somewhere, I know.

God please bring her home safely

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by matasinc(m): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Oh I pray she doesnt go for ulabaloo
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by basty: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Can she have eloped with her Boy Friend? God restore her back home.
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by LilSmith55(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
HQuadreal:
She don go her boyfriend house go flex the money.

Make them no worry she go come house if the money finish for her hand and for the ATM too.
U self dey tink am... she don flex money wit boyfrend, to go house now na problem

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by AshawoGirl(f): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
If u don't know her way about stop occupying space

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by fiftynaira(m): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
She don carry d money do MMM
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by chiefojiji(m): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
I jos hope she come back home when her bf don help her spend d 50k finish.....
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by auntysimbiat(f): 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
AWW

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Resident Sets Own House, Children, Wife Ablaze (pic) / Activist Slaps DPO, Tears Uniform, Breaks Dco’s Head In Delta Police Station / Fati Umar Dikko: Police Arrests Notorious Fraudster In Kano (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.