Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos (32493 Views)

EFCC Arrests Man For Unauthorized ATM Cash Withdrawal In Benue (Photo) / Robber Who Followed A Man After Bank Withdrawal In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Pix / Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by HQuadreal: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
LilSmith55:
U self dey tink am... she don flex money wit boyfrend, to go house now na problem
No be lie bro.
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
optional1:
she dey wit her boyfrnd..
No panic she go come back.
Like MMM grin
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by JennieCutie4U(f): 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
the sudden disappearances are becoming rampant o, they r yet to find d missing Abj babes nd now this! no one is safe these days...well, except under God's refuge. may she be found o, alive and well, amen
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by AlphaStyles(m): 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
she done go flex the cash with her afonja boyfriend
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
fiftynaira:
She don carry d money do MMM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
They should hold the boyfriend responsible.
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by optional1(f): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
Like MMM grin

na you sabi oh.
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by jakandeola(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
optional1:

wy do u talk lyk dis u dissapoint me dat can hapin to anybody
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by Toshiba49ja(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
kulrunsman79:
They should intensify search for her in her boyfriend's house. That should be the first point of call...

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Na u sabi angry angry
optional1:

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by Jabioro: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
She will found... definitely she is with her putting final touches...
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by onome2013: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
God protect this innocent child wherever she is.in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by preizton(m): 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
She dey her boyfriend house dey eat Indomie and egg with the money, make them no worry. grin grin grin
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by chuksjuve(m): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Wish her safe return...

Check my signature
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by killthemods: 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dannieln1:
Wanted giving a FVCK but when I checked her picture and the way she posed on that second pics I held back my FVCK

Am so sorry this is ZERO FVCKz giving career that am livin'

Eat your _Fucks.

we've got enough already grin
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by VanBommel(m): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
bonana:
This man is wanting to breed sheep but has no male sheep, as male sheep are so rare in his area, he decided to try and impregnate the females himself by taking the to the forest and shagging them all one by one.
A local farmer once told him that he will know his sheep are pregnant once they stop walking around and lay down,

the next day the man bundles his sheep at the back of his land rover and shags them all, he was 'knocked' as soon as he got home and went straight to bed,
he wakes up the next morning and dives straight for the window to see if the sheep are lying down......... To his dismay they aren't, so again he puts them in his vehicle and head straight to the forest, this time he shags them all twice for goodluck,
when he get home he was 'knocked' once again and went straight to bed, in the morning he asks his wife to look out the window and see what the sheep are doing,
"that amazing!" she said,
"what! Are they all laying down?" he asked,
"no, they are all in the land rover and one of them is beeping the horn!"
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by Gbemini(m): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Latifat Ayodele, pictured in the photos has been reported missing since 28th of January, 201 – according to her family members, she was sent by her dad to withdraw the sum of N50,000 from an ATM around Kola bus stop and after he received an alert that his account had been debited, she is yet to return home.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/01/young-girl-goes-missing-after-atm.html

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44 please front page
I suspect she was with her boyfriend,I can't believe she is lost.
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by optional1(f): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
jakandeola:
wy do u talk lyk dis u dissapoint me dat can hapin to anybody

what yes i know...

But watch out for her excuse wen she is back home... Cos i know she will go back home.
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by otdollar(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
mk dem relax jare....dis gal go return with big belle jare
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by MrUmaRu(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
I wish the parents are reading comments here; my advice for them is go to abatoir Agege and search for her. There, you see a lot of young even under age Yoruba girls who ran from home (OSANLE) and living a freeest lawless life
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by jakandeola(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
optional1:

what yes i know...

But watch out for her excuse wen she is back home... Cos i know she will go back home.
shot up she is not home dat why dey bring it to public
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by optional1(f): 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Na u sabi angry angry

weytin u dey do here u suppose dey chelsea thread cos u dey play also...
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin
optional1:

weytin u dey do here u suppose dey chelsea thread cos u dey play also...
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by optional1(f): 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
jakandeola:
shot up she is not home dat why dey bring it to public

lol

oga we dey fight ni... Did i say she is home? I said watch out for her excuse wen she comes back home cos she will definitely go back home...

This why d mod ban you i guess.

Come and be going abeg i no want trouble.
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by osusuallstars: 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
She is either in one emir home or have eloped with her sex partner. Don't worry after the 50k has finished, you will find her. First go block the ATM CARD.
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by dhardline(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
The way grown up men and women just go missing these days eh. May God protect His own from evil.
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by kherlly(m): 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
She is in her boyfriend's house when the money is gone she will returns home
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
THERE IS SERIOUS DANGER IN THE LAND!!
BE A CHOSEN AND BECOME DANGEROUS TO DANGERS!!
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by princeakins(m): 12:36am On Feb 01, 2017
AshawoGirl:
If u don't know her way about stop occupying space

Damn shocked undecided
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by jakandeola(m): 12:36am On Feb 01, 2017
optional1:

lol

oga we dey fight ni... Did i say she is home? I said watch out for her excuse wen she comes back home cos she will definitely go back home...

This why d mod ban you i guess.

Come and be going abeg i no want trouble.
u no I tresure u a lot dont let me get mad at u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Resident Sets Own House, Children, Wife Ablaze (pic) / Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos / Agim Cyprian Chukwudi Shot By Policema In Cross River Over N15000 Debt (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.