Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,125 members, 7,863,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos (32494 Views)

EFCC Arrests Man For Unauthorized ATM Cash Withdrawal In Benue (Photo) / Robber Who Followed A Man After Bank Withdrawal In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Pix / Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by princeakins(m): 12:38am On Feb 01, 2017
optional1:
she dey wit her boyfrnd..

No panic she go come back.

So she informed u ba. grin

Tell her mk d boot release am o, d One dey hv do ti to. Dem Don dey find am tongue
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 01, 2017
HQuadreal:
She don go her boyfriend house go flex the money.

Make them no worry she go come house if the money finish for her hand and for the ATM too.

Anyway just joking.

I pray they find her soon in good health.
. Lolz

The rate at which evil operations are being carried out at ATM points these days is too alarming. I pray she's safe & sound.
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by brownhawk: 1:46am On Feb 01, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Latifat Ayodele, pictured in the photos has been reported missing since 28th of January, 201 – according to her family members, she was sent by her dad to withdraw the sum of N50,000 from an ATM around Kola bus stop and after he received an alert that his account had been debited, she is yet to return home.
http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/01/young-girl-goes-missing-after-atm.html

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44 please front page
sometimes when I remember Nigeria ladies mentality and attitudes, I don't feel pity for them
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by oyejideogunjumo: 2:29am On Feb 01, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Latifat Ayodele, pictured in the photos has been reported missing since 28th of January, 201 – according to her family members, she was sent by her dad to withdraw the sum of N50,000 from an ATM around Kola bus stop and after he received an alert that his account had been debited, she is yet to return home.
http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/01/young-girl-goes-missing-after-atm.html

CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44 please front page
Hope there was no serious disagreement or something bothering her mind? She may take the advantage of the money t run away.I mean she may see it as God's provision for her transportation. to run away.
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:28am On Feb 01, 2017
I hope they will find her by the grace of God.
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by adexin: 8:22am On Feb 01, 2017
This same scene happen to my sister 10th of December 2016,she was ask to withdraw 10k from GTB ikotun branch. my dad received sms alert of the 10k around 7pm (cash she withdraw) with an hours period we notice her fone was switched off.....and we keep seeing alert of 30k (150k) from sterling atm isolo branch......later 250 worth of goods thru pos (zubicon international) and 9k respectively. total sum of 400k was withdraw from the account
we thank God she was released.....she arrived home 1 1pm at same day
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by Toshiba49ja(m): 8:33am On Feb 01, 2017
adexin:
This same scene happen to my sister 10th of December 2016,she was ask to withdraw 10k from GTB ikotun branch. my dad received sms alert of the 10k around 7pm (cash she withdraw) with an hours period we notice her fone was switched off.....and we keep seeing alert of 30k (150k) from sterling atm isolo branch......later 250 worth of goods thru pos (zubicon international) and 9k respectively. total sum of 40k was withdraw from the account
we thank God she was released.....she arrived home 1 1pm at same day

*Sighs*

May God B wit us....

Sorry for the loss sad
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by HQuadreal: 9:16am On Feb 01, 2017
Adegbenro7643:
. Lolz

The rate at which evil operations are being carried out at ATM points these days is too alarming. I pray she's safe & sound.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by alaskido(m): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2017
The first place to check is her boyfriends house. They maybe spending the N50k right now as we write.
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by tk4rd: 8:33am On Feb 02, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
cry shes safe lipsrsealed
N50,000.? It is big money for her., So she took it and.... lipsrsealed
May she return soon unharmed.
Since she was sent to withdraw N50,000 and she withdrew N50,000; then, she will go back to the ATM.
The father should place a "pay no debit" order on the account,, and then, be on the watchout for any ATM or over-the-counter activity on that account..
Re: Young Girl Goes Missing After ATM Withdrawal In Lagos by Dannieln1: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
killthemods:

Eat your _Fucks.
we've got enough already grin
Then I'll save 'em in the bank

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Resident Sets Own House, Children, Wife Ablaze (pic) / Agim Cyprian Chukwudi Shot By Policema In Cross River Over N15000 Debt (Graphic) / Taiwo Oladunjoye, Nigerian, Wanted In UK. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.