Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Customs Declared Two Officers Wanted In Connection To Seized Arms - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Declared Two Officers Wanted In Connection To Seized Arms (521 Views)

Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau / Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. / Suspects Arrested By Police In Connection With Killings In Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customs Declared Two Officers Wanted In Connection To Seized Arms by senier007(m): 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
The customs administration has declared two officers wanted in connection to the recently seized arms and ammunition, the said officers are wanted in connection with clearance of the said consignment through the port, the comptroller of Apapa port is said to be also in detaintion with all the officers involved in the clearing of the said consignment pending the outcome of the investigation

Re: Customs Declared Two Officers Wanted In Connection To Seized Arms by subtlemee(f): 12:11am On Feb 01, 2017
Nigeria my country..I'm sure this will be linked to top politician(s) but no one will be indicted
Re: Customs Declared Two Officers Wanted In Connection To Seized Arms by yarimo(m): 1:06am On Feb 01, 2017
Haba with this recession, Customs should have declared millions of naira reward for anyone that know there were about. undecided
Re: Customs Declared Two Officers Wanted In Connection To Seized Arms by HtwoOw: 5:12am On Feb 01, 2017
yarimo:
Haba with this recession, Customs should have declared millions of naira reward for anyone that know there were about. undecided

I couldn't agree more

Besides these are fall guys, that's why I like f2f deal

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fake Lawyer Who Practised For 10 Years, Appeared In Supreme Court / PHOTOS: Keke NAPEP Riders Attack LASTMA Officer / Xenophobia: More Than 160 Nigerians Has Been Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.