Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Shadows Of The Green - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of The Green (115207 Views)

Above The Shadows / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Shadows Of The Green Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2017
Gori watched as ken cried, he wondered why a grown stone-hearted man like Ken would cry.
"They ruined my future!" He said amidst tears.
"How?" Gori was lost and confused.
"They turned my five-year course to fourteen years!and now they want me dead! Men are wicked!" He Cried.
"Ken, what happened?"
"Gori, I finished secondary school at the age of nineteen,got admission at age twenty-five after a lot of struggling. I engaged in some domestic jobs for staffs and students during my first year. I had a girlfriend then who loved me so much, she was a virgin. So she reported the VC who was then a lecturer to me that he was making advances towards her, as a fearless guy, I confronted this man to leave my girlfriend, and that was where the trouble started, he kept pestering my girlfriend and ended up raping her in his office. My girlfriend kept this from me until she got pregnant, she had no one else to talk to so she came to me. I was devasted and sad when I heard the news but I resigned to fate, then I followed her to the VC's office and when we broke news to him, he denied. It was after we threatened him that he accepted to take responsibility, he begged me to cover up for him that he would take responsibility but I would father the child. I accepted since I love my girlfriend. I went to meet her parents and claimed responsible for the pregnancy I knew nothing about, they rained abuses on me for ruining their daughter's life. I bore the insults and i knew that day they hated me so much.
My girlfriend came crying one day that the VC and a friend of his had raped her again, I was angry,scolded her but she claimed she was drugged and promised to see him the following morning, we went to his office and met his friend too. I confronted them and promised to expose them, they both apologized and promised such would never happened again, we came up with a plan that my girlfriend should not go and see him alone anymore, they both agreed and offered me an alcoholic drink and my girlfriend a fruit juice. It was late when we to this room, yes!this is the room I've been using for the past fourteen years. My girlfriend claimed she was too weak to go home that night so she slept in this room. When I woke up the following morning, I met her in a pool of her own blood. I raised an alarm and she was rushed to the clinic where she gave up the ghost. I was detained and later remanded in kirikiri. I impregnated her, drugged her and kept her in my hostel was the rumors they spread. I spent two years before I was released. I did not go home or comeback here immediately, I went to a powerful old man where I got initiated, I killed seven pregnant women to become powerful. I was bent on killing these two men who killed my love, I terrorised them and their house but they are both powerful. They raided my family house, killed my brother and father just to send me a message to quit and that is the last thing I would do. Gori, I knew you are a fearless guy, you will see a black diary in my wardrobe, my mother's present location is on page sixteen, the girl I impregnated location is on page seventy two. Details of the man that initiated me in on page twenty five, all you need to know about Senator Anifowose and Prof. Goriola Anikulapo and their children is on pages fifty one and two. I know they think you can kill me because I raped you,I know you hated me but they wanted to waste your life too. Go through the diary well and take revenge on those who cheated me. I'm going to die now and you're going to take the glory... Gori, seek revenge! Get me water."he said, Gori hurried gave him a sachet water near his bed.
"Ken, I felt for you but don't give, seek revenge before your death" Gori begged amidst tears.
"It is too late, Gori. I'm fed up, I needed to go and meet my love ones over dere. The pins to my ATM cards are in the diary, withdraw everything, give some to my mum, my pregnant girlfriend and take the rest." He said and started reciting some incantations, he drank the water, he vomited a small coffin-like small box and gave it to Gori.
"Take this to the old man" he said as he handed box to Gori. He took a knife and before Gori could stop him, it had pierced through his heart.
Gori watched in horror as Ken groaned in pains.
"Revenge or my blood will be upon you!" Hot tears fell from Ken's eyes, Gori was in tears too. It was a gory sight to behold.
"I ... am sorry.... for everything" Ken said and took his last breathe.

Dedication
Wisefool2
olatex25
Blessedbabe19
Olanrefront3355
samyfreshsmooth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of The Green by gtin(m): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2017
Ken ur gf too like sex jor, hw she go allow dem rape her 2 times, d same person
Re: Shadows Of The Green by WiseFool2(m): 10:51am On Feb 05, 2017
Bibi294:
Gori watched as ken cried, he wondered why a grown stone-hearted man like Ken would cry.
"They turned my five-year course to fourteen years!and now they want me dead! Men are wicked!" He Cried.
"Ken, what happened?"
"Gori, I finished secondary school at the age of nineteen,got admission at age twenty-five after a lot of struggling. I engaged in some domestic jobs for staffs and students during my first year. I had a girlfriend then who loved me so much, she was a virgin. So she reported the VC who was then a lecturer to me that he was making advances towards her, as a fearless guy, I confronted this man to leave my girlfriend, and that was where the trouble started, he kept pestering my girlfriend and ended up raping her in his office. My girlfriend kept this from me until she got pregnant, she had no one else to talk to so she came to me. I was devasted and sad when I heard the news but I resigned to fate, then I followed her to the VC's office and when we broke news to him, he denied. It was after we threatened him that he accepted to take responsibility, he begged me to cover up for him that he would take responsibility but I would father the child. I accepted since I love my girlfriend. I went to meet her parents and claimed responsible for the pregnancy I knew nothing about, they rained abuses on me for ruining their daughter's life. I bore the insults and i knew that day they hated me so much.
My girlfriend came crying one day that the VC and a friend of his had raped her again, I was angry,scolded her but she claimed she was drugged and promised to see him the following morning, we went to his office and met his friend too. I confronted them and promised to expose them, they both apologized and promised such would never happened again, we came up with a plan that my girlfriend should not go and see him alone anymore, they both agreed and offered me an alcoholic drink and my girlfriend a fruit juice. It was late when we to this room, yes!this is the room I've been using for the past fourteen years. My girlfriend claimed she was too weak to go home that night so she slept in this room. When I woke up the following morning, I met her in a pool of her own blood. I raised an alarm and she was rushed to the clinic where she gave up the ghost. I was detained and later remanded in kirikiri. I impregnated her, drugged her and kept her in my hostel was the rumors they spread. I spent two years before I was released. I did not go home or comeback here immediately, I went to a powerful old man where I got initiated, I killed seven pregnant women to become powerful. I was bent on killing these two men who killed my love, I terrorised them and their house but they are both powerful. They raided my family house, killed my brother and father just to send me a message to quit and that is the last thing I would do. Gori, I knew you are a fearless guy, you will see a black diary in my wardrobe, my mother's present location is on page sixteen, the girl I impregnated location is on page seventy two. Details of the man that initiated me in on page twenty five, all you need to know about Senator Anifowose and Prof. Goriola Anikulapo and their children is on pages fifty one and two. I know they think you can kill me because I raped you,I know you hated me but they wanted to waste your life too. Go through the diary well and take revenge on those who cheated me. I'm going to die now and you're going to take the glory... Gori, seek revenge! Get me water."he said, Gori hurried gave him a sachet water near his bed.
"Ken, I felt for you but don't give, seek revenge before your death" Gori begged amidst tears.
"It is too late, Gori. I'm fed up, I needed to go and meet my love ones over dere. The pins to my ATM cards are in the diary, withdraw everything, give some to my mum, my pregnant girlfriend and take the rest." He said and started reciting some incantations, he drank the water, he vomited a small coffin-like small box and gave it to Gori.
"Take this to the old man" he said as he handed box to Gori. He took a knife and before Gori could stop him, it had pierced through his heart.
"Revenge or my blood will be upon you!" Hot tears fell from Ken's eyes, Gori was in tears too. It was a gory sight to behold.

Dedication
Wisefool2
olatex25
Blessedbabe19
Olanrefront3355
samyfreshsmooth
Thanks for the dedication, bibi294. You are a darling. Keep the fire burning.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by nanadeeva01(f): 11:21am On Feb 05, 2017
Can help but feel pity for ken. Gori was suppose to take revenge on him but now he gonna help ken take revenge on those who hurt him
Re: Shadows Of The Green by suco01(m): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
IecheM:

Oqa Boss abeg no De quote everything
BiBi thanks for the update
Eww so Ken is bisexual
BiBi take pcorn for the update

Oga boss shey na u i quote, y using paracetamol on someone else headachr?. take am easy on anoda person mata.

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by IecheM(m): 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
suco01:

Oga boss shey na u i quote, y using paracetamol on someone else headachr?. take am easy on anoda person mata.

I just De tell you, we no want quote to too much pass the story itself
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Olanrefront3355(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bibi294:
"Ken, what happened?"

Dedication
Wisefool2
olatex25
Blessedbabe19
Olanrefront3355
samyfreshsmooth

Thanks for the dedication sweet.....
Re: Shadows Of The Green by suco01(m): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
IecheM:

I just De tell you, we no want quote to too much pass the story itself

me sef dey tell you and let u knw say no b u dey post d story nd no b u i quote. y ya stress
Re: Shadows Of The Green by IecheM(m): 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
suco01:

me sef dey tell you and let u knw say no b u dey post d story nd no b u i quote. y ya stress

Because the person posting didn't say anything doesn't meant someone won't talk, check other stories and see how they insult peeps who quote long posts, I just decided to tell you calmly and you won't understand as you no gree understand quote everybody. You go enter somewhere quote everything Dem go insult you na that time your eyes go open
Re: Shadows Of The Green by suco01(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
ken sef fuckup as a guy man, wen i dey university 200level one of borrowed course lecturer fail my crush wey neva b my babe nd i told her to go nd meet d man which she did d man told her she will only pass on a condition if she sleep wit her. consecutively like dat she kip tellin her evrytime she go and beg him. thank God for d conversation recording. we burn 4 diff occassion of him sayin unless u av sex wit me b4 i pass u into a CD nd send to his office wit a short note Dear Dr. u fail her once again dis will go to d media nd ur career will b buried there. he called dis my crush nd threaten her bt @ d end he backoff frm her nd passed her d nxt session wey follow.

2 Likes

Re: Shadows Of The Green by suco01(m): 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
IecheM:

Because the person posting didn't say anything doesn't meant someone won't talk, check other stories and see how they insult peeps who quote long posts, I just decided to tell you calmly and you won't understand as you no gree understand quote everybody. You go enter somewhere quote everything Dem go insult you na that time your eyes go open

u no tell me say u b teacher wey wan teach me on hw to use nairaland. its cos u are jobless dats y u leave ur problem on ground nd put sm1 else own on ur head. u are one of d gossip ones who insult pple on nairaland i dnt knw hw quotin sm1 part of ur biz. my prob is my prob nd ur prob is ur prob. learn hw to mind ur biz bro solo makinde
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Davidhero(m): 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bibi.. Am just watching from above.. No dedication baa.....
Re: Shadows Of The Green by IecheM(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
suco01:

u no tell me say u b teacher wey wan teach me on hw to use nairaland. its cos u are jobless dats y u leave ur problem on ground nd put sm1 else own on ur head. u are one of d gossip ones who insult pple on nairaland i dnt knw hw quotin sm1 part of ur biz. my prob is my prob nd ur prob is ur prob. learn hw to mind ur biz bro solo makinde

I don't insult and I don't gossip, it's only kids who insult each other why will I insult you behave like a matured person for once as long as am still on this thread if you quote long post I will continue telling you to stop until you learn
Re: Shadows Of The Green by suco01(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
IecheM:

I don't insult and I don't gossip, it's only kids who insult each other why will I insult you behave like a matured person for once as long as am still on this thread if you quote long post I will continue telling you to stop until you learn

I dnt av a biz wit a nuisance
Re: Shadows Of The Green by IecheM(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
suco01:

Neither do I have any biz with you
Re: Shadows Of The Green by IecheM(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
suco01:

Neither do I have any biz with you
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Domance: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bibi, I luv ur story. Just keep up the good wrk and remember, I stand with u. More grace
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Thelmerh(f): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bibi294:
"Ken, what happened?"

Dedication
Wisefool2
olatex25
Blessedbabe19
Olanrefront3355
samyfreshsmooth

wow. everytin is taking a new twist. #eyesglued on the story. more grease to ur elbow
Re: Shadows Of The Green by suco01(m): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
A zombie will soon type his favourite note "quote long post I will continue telling you to stop until you learn".. Yet av seen about 3 other pple who av quote long post but he neva tells dem to stop until they learn. i knw his prob is dis recession dat has really hit him hard to d extent of him loosing d calories dat will help him to reason wit his head andd nt his anus. Rubbish Nonsense
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hawlahscho(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Thelmerh:

wow. everytin is taking a new twist. #eyesglued on the story. more grease to ur elbow
Sister, you can as well make this kind of comment without quoting the whole post. Thanks as I believe you'll correct it in your next comment.

Together we can enjoy Bibi smiley

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Tehmietee(f): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nyc ritup... kip it rollin. A Feb born 2. I rep Feb 24th
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Dapo97(m): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hadampson:
cheesycheesy

#singing# grin

Come nd see! come nd see!! come nd see what bibi294 had done!!! come nd see what bibi294 had done

Omaigotshocked she dedicated an episode tew me.. wow!! cnt belive diz.. #samyfreshsmooth, olatex25, dapo97# come o make we jollycheesy

Thanks xo much bibi294... more wisdom to uwink
yes we are here... grin grin..wetin we dey use jolly
Re: Shadows Of The Green by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
awwww!! why do they always dedicate sad episodes to me na cry embarassed
thanks bibi294 4 d dedication....
this shii just got real mehn....GORI THE AVENGER grin grin
thumbs up pretty miss
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Eniqurl(f): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nice story Bibi.... I feel sorry for Ken tho sad
Re: Shadows Of The Green by dwag: 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
This story remind me of one knife in hand motherfucker called chucky. That dude na terror. Can kill anything. @the end him go invoke the spirit put for another person body. just as ken has given gori the mantle. Nice one dear. U too much.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dapo97:
yes we are here... grin grin..wetin we dey use jolly

#brings out STRIKER, BULLET nd REGAL# Oya take dizcheesy

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
harameede99:
pls dnt faint let im cum nd lemme knw where i stand wit im first

Okay then.. just knw sombori iz waiting 4 u o.. i mean sum1 dah appreci8 yhu mre dan beefer.. oops my bad. creezagrin
Re: Shadows Of The Green by IecheM(m): 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
suco01:
A zombie will soon type his favourite note "quote long post I will continue telling you to stop until you learn".. Yet av seen about 3 other pple who av quote long post but he neva tells dem to stop until they learn. i knw his prob is dis recession dat has really hit him hard to d extent of him loosing d calories dat will help him to reason wit his head andd nt his anus. Rubbish Nonsense

Actually I was using my head when I said you should stop quoting long post, you should have just listened when I said stop quoting long post instead you used your anus to start thinking and saying thrash. Try to be like thelmerh who didn't quote the post again after the guy told her and stop behaving like a zombie
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
harameede99:
ah ha u cannur call me to cumman celebrate wit u abi?dnt u luv me again ni?

Baby mi abeg no vex... wetin u want make dapo97 give u..
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

wow see confam jollification o......abeg make we chop jareh..come join me grin

am still waiting 4 d day i'll get ao update dedicated to me sha

see na jealousy go kill u.. so bcoz bibi294 dedicate an episode tew me.. u dey use style tew request 4 a dedication 4rm bibi294.. nawa ugrin

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hadampson:

see na jealousy go kill u.. so bcoz bibi294 dedicate an episode tew me.. u dey use style tew request 4 a dedication 4rm bibi294.. nawa ugrin

Lol but i first celebrate with u b4 i do jealousy na......oya no vex come make i buy beans and bread 4 u grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Goriola took few step backward as he watched away from Ken's lifeless body, then suddenly he started hearing strange noises and there was whirlwind. Gori shut his eyes trembling.

Sorry I could not type again... D vibe and inspiration ain't there too... Promise to make it up tomorrow morning.
Weekend was hectic and preoccupied, my body needs thorough massaging so I'm off to my boss side. Bear with me guys... One love!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / THE WEB / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.