Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Shadows Of The Green - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of The Green (115209 Views)

Above The Shadows / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Shadows Of The Green Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
CHAPTER THREE

THE BIRTH OF GEEBOY

Gori was terrified to see Ken, he appeared in his black jean and red tshirt,his stab wound was visible with blood dripping from it. Oluwo hailed him and ushered him to sit close to Gori, as he made for the seat, Gori sprang up, he could not sit with a ghost, some who died in his presence.

"Where are you going?" Ken asked
"You must learn to be a strong man o" Oluwo added.
"Are you still afraid of me, Gori? I've been with you since yesterday." Oluwo and Ken laughed. Gori sat on the floor instead, they were seated in a circle.

"Ken, Gori is here... What do you want from him? Oluwo asked.
" Revenge!"
"Why did you quit?"
"I have to.... I want to be with my love, I don't want to see people dying because of me.. Baba, initiate Gori. I know he is fit!"
"Goriola, are you ready to take revenge on the people in the black diary." Gori was silent, he knew could not decline that offer, he had already had hatred for the VC and whosoever he was speaking to that morning .
"Yes." He said firmly. Ken laughed wickedly, he laughed so hard that the ground shook.
"Are you ready to be initiated? Baba asked looking straight into Gori's eyes, Gori replied looking straight into Oluwo's eyes.
" Ken, if this boy is initiated, he will be more powerful than you"
"Baba, Ken is a hard man, I know he has the potentials" Ken replied.
"Gori, are you ready or the initiation?"
"Yes"
"No going back o" Oluwo warned.

Gori knelt down in the middle of a low-lit room,the poor ventilated room was decorated with dry leaves, skulks,charms and red clothes, he tied a red garment round his waist, Ken too did the same, Oluwo was in his regalia making some incantations

"Ken, can I have your heart?" Oluwo requested.
"Baba, you know I am heartless" Ken smirked.
"Gori, can I have your heart?" Oluwo requested.
"Why?"
"To be initiated?"
"I have a girlfriend whom I placed sacredly in my heart, will giving you my heart affect her?" He asked
"No."
"Then you can have it" Oluwo made some incantations and removed Gori's heart. Gori screamed while the duo laughed, his heart was replaced with the small coffin Ken vomited. Gori face changed immediately, he felt elevated. He smelt blood and was flesh-starved. He stood up, went to where ken knelt and strangled him. He killed him the second time, this time, he killed,ate and drank his blood.
Gori woke up the following morning on the cemetery outside Oluwo's house, he was to sleep there for three days. He went to meet Oluwo who sat at his previous position.
"Morning Baba" he greeted.
"Goriola, how was your night?"
"Baba, I am thirsty?"
"Should I get you some water?" Baba teased.
"Baba, I want blood... Fresh blood." He requested pleadingly. Oluwo laughed heartily and offered him a calabash full of blood.
"Gori, that is the first part of the initiation. We're starting round two this evening"
"Alright."

Dedications

Missperfect28
samyfreshsmooth. (Noisemaker)
gtin
Tehmietee
Game sound
mercilize

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
Mjay05 and ayoomolabake... You are ghost reading fa

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by mjay05(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bibi294:
Mjay05 and ayoomolabake... You are ghost reading fa

Nice story.. This like the 10th time I will be checking for latest update just decide to check before going to bed, and I am so happy u have updated it.. I know it not easy writing and posting but pls try to post on time for some one like me that it literature and the latest job forum that makes us visit nairaland.. Keep up the good work..
Re: Shadows Of The Green by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bibi294 me noisemaker bah?
i dy go meet baba alowo make e initaite me...afta wch i'll come 4 ur blood grin
Thanks 4 d 2nd back to back dedication......kizzez kiss
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

I be say make u test am i didnt say u shuld date him or turn am 2 ur nl husband naangry

i ray make u no dy beg me na...i no wan hear again...i must tell creeza except of course u 4low me go ____ grin
4low yhu tew whr?undecided 4low ko, 2low nigrin

she don tel yhu say she no date u, na by 4ce minded yaself ogringrin she iz nw my angel. btw samyfreshsmooth, u av OJU KOKORO.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by souloho19(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
O boy....sum heavy jazz tins(shivering)
Re: Shadows Of The Green by IecheM(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
Samy harameede don do you shakara finish, forget the Bae leave her for hadampson cool if she tired she go come back cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of The Green by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hadampson:
4low yhu tew whr?undecided 4low ko, 2low nigrin

she don tel yhu say she no date u, na by 4ce minded yaself ogringrin she iz nw my angel. btw samyfreshsmooth, u av OJU KOKORO.

Lol bros wetin be OJU KOKORO ?
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Chumzypinky(f): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ewo! Dis is how d lives of innocent promising ones are easily terminated. Imagine the once timid Goriola now going through an initiation
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
clearboos
Fatai7165
IecheM and Davidhero ... You are ghost reading fa... Watching in 3D
Re: Shadows Of The Green by nanadeeva01(f): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
Play play goriola don turn bad boy
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Ewo! Dis is how d lives of innocent promising ones are easily terminated. Imagine the once timid Goriola now going through an initiation

Waiting for update o... We don reach 82 for una thread Aunty
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Davidhero(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chumzypinky:

I tell u....

Such is life.

Bibi, thanks for the update. Maka carry am sleep....
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Davidhero(m): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bibi294:
clearboos Fatai7165 IecheM and Davidhero ... You are ghost reading fa... Watching in 3D
Lol, am no longer a ghost reader anymore ooo... Chai, that levels don change.
IecheM, hwfar bros nau... I been see ur invite.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by IecheM(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bibi294:
Dedication
IecheM

Bibi thanks for the update, thanks for the dedication, you've tried for today, more grease to your elbow, anticipating your next update
Re: Shadows Of The Green by IecheM(m): 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Davidhero:
IecheM , hwfar bros nau... I been see ur invite.
Boss we De o how things na
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 08, 2017
straight outta ghost reading
thumbs up man! luv ya work
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 6:58am On Feb 08, 2017
IecheM:
Samy harameede don do you shakara finish, forget the Bae leave her for hadampson cool if she tired she go come back cool
Ma tel u d real truth.. she no go tire coz she knw wetin she dey enjoy when we enta rum3winkcheesy
Re: Shadows Of The Green by oyinella(f): 7:00am On Feb 08, 2017
bibi afraid yaff come and b catching me o
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 7:07am On Feb 08, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Lol bros wetin be OJU KOKORO ?

OJU KOKORO is translated covetousness in english.. It means having a strong desire to possess wah belongs tew sombori else.. e.g samyfreshsmooth chasin after harameede99( hadampson's boo) gringringrin

Are u nur AFONJA?? undecided
Re: Shadows Of The Green by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2017
Hadampson:

OJU KOKORO is translated covetousness in english.. It means having a strong desire to possess wah belongs tew sombori else.. e.g samyfreshsmooth chasin after harameede99( hadampson's boo) gringringrin

Are u nur AFONJA?? undecided

ah mogbe....i no be oju kokoro...and who tell u say she b ur boo undecided

just kuku kee me cry wch 1 be AFONJA again na
Re: Shadows Of The Green by twinkiet(f): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

I be say make u test am i didnt say u shuld date him or turn am 2 ur nl husband naangry

i ray make u no dy beg me na...i no wan hear again...i must tell creeza except of course u 4low me go ____ grin
...... Huh...... Hubby you know how mad I can get......4low ko 3lo ni.... I pity the lady cos if I get hold of her....... Cheating hubby
Re: Shadows Of The Green by radiance26(f): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2017
Hmmmm.... dis one pass frat o
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2017
oyinella:
bibi afraid yaff come and b catching me o

Why?
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

ah mogbe....i no be oju kokoro...and who tell u say she b ur boo undecided

just kuku kee me cry wch 1 be AFONJA again na
I mean yoruba.. are u yoruba?
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
*zooms into thread n sweating*arrh,i came late,tnx bibi 4 d mention n dedication,awaitin d nxt update...*luks around*abeg hu de share popcorn?
Re: Shadows Of The Green by oyinella(f): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
Bibi294:

Why?

I can't imagine myself sitting right next to a dead person... My booboo Gori is now even heartless. kai
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Chumzypinky(f): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
Bibi294:

Waiting for update o... We don reach 82 for una thread Aunty
hey!!! Now i know d ghost readers in my house. So u've been reading silently without commenting ehn?
Re: Shadows Of The Green by IecheM(m): 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Spiritman99:
*zooms into thread n sweating*arrh,i came late,tnx bibi 4 d mention n dedication,awaitin d nxt update...*luks around*abeg hu de share popcorn?

Oqa you're late no popcorn for you

Re: Shadows Of The Green by IecheM(m): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
sad BiBi no update today? sad
How are you feeling now
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Tbillz(m): 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
Missperfect28:
i dont belive it.until u gimme 100 updates dis nite.*winks* grin
Loving my own bae, while am in the other room waiting I twale for U, U get plenty liver
Re: Shadows Of The Green by rachealfst(f): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
Bibi294! I duff my cap for you. I give you a standing ovation. Wow! this story is deep.....Well done sis, more inspiration to you.

I need to invite my people:
marvwhite, ikombe, queenitee, Chubbiehills, Tife101, Goldenprinz, Toshiba49ja, opeano, comelyJummy, BlissfulJeff, harunablezin.
This story is hot, you need to be here.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / THE WEB / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.