Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During Exams - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During Exams (12993 Views)

‘pupils Drug Teachers To Cheat During Exams’ / How Nigerian Pupils Cheat During WASSCE Through Websites / Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During Exams by emyarndy(m): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2017
there's wat we call encoding and decoding. .. all u need is to code ur answers and d people who knows whats up can easily decode it...guys outside the league sees it as rubbish.....
Re: Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During Exams by bash4us(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2017
Mine is dt i will hide d handout in a toilet and will go and read whenever i hook and return to exam hall.

Did i cheat?
Re: Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During Exams by fitinwell: 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
You can get cut with all dis.. because ur sitting positioning and body gesture..willl surely expose you.. Best method I know is by uploading your brains memory file 30mins to the Exam with the Textbook..,formulas ,..flow charts.Then download as soon as you get your question and answer scripts. I just shake. My head when some guys use Tablets or google to cheat.
Re: Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During Exams by AfroKnight: 11:27am On Feb 05, 2017
vicfuntop:
No offense, but these methods are mostly used by public university students( am sorry). I mean why would you wear a slippers to write an exam and chewing of gum shows an uncultured person. Am sorry once again wink

Hi. I know you're sorry but please I want to be offended... grin You private uni grads should respect the hustle.

How're you doing?
Re: Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During Exams by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 05, 2017
AfroKnight:

Hi. I know you're sorry but please I want to be offended... grin You private uni grads should respect the hustle.

How're you doing?

Morning. Am good afroknight. We are comfortable in learning. There are enough equipment and good lecturers (not frustrated ones that they are owing salary)and most importantly to me is the student teacher ratio which is less.
Re: Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During Exams by AfroKnight: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2017
vicfuntop:

Morning. Am good afroknight. We are comfortable in learning. There are enough equipment and good lecturers (not frustrated ones that they are owing salary)and most importantly to me is the student teacher ratio which is less. I went to bells

grin Bells. That ajebo school. How's life after school? Done NYSC?
Re: Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During Exams by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
AfroKnight:

grin Bells. That ajebo school. How's life after school? Done NYSC?

Good. Preparing to go for masters. Check it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Police Stop Teachers From Collecting Posting Letters / Is It Illegal To Buy Dead Bodies In Nigeria? / Seplat JV Scholarship PAST QUESTIONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.