Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Marriage? (768 Views)

Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Marriage? by DaisyII: 6:53am On Feb 01, 2017
As some of us do know how the issue of looks has been an issue to some bride-to-be,newlyweds & some others in the dating stage.Although, good looks is one major force of attraction,personally i think there exist other forces to look out for.Your take?
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Marriage? by gtin(m): 6:55am On Feb 01, 2017
Gud looks
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Marriage? by Timekeeper: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2021
DaisyII:
As some of us do know how the issue of looks has been an issue to some bride-to-be,newlyweds & some others in the dating stage.Although, good looks is one major force of attraction,personally i think there exist other forces to look out for.Your take?

Are you married ni
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Marriage? by DaisyII: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2021
Timekeeper:

Are you married ni

No
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Marriage? by Opeyemiextra(f): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2021
Good looks is the first point of attraction, intelligence builds your interest then, character, values and world views determines the rest.

For me, intelligence, good values and character are very important. I'm a sucker for intelligent people. We can't last if you are not.
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Marriage? by Timekeeper: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2021
DaisyII:

No

Send u a dm??
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Marriage? by DaisyII: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
Timekeeper:

Send u a dm??

Alright
Re: How Much Importance Do You Attach To Looks In Marriage? by MufasaLion: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
Looks is important. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Only Sex Education Nigerian Mothers Knows How To Teach / Help Oo My Full Family Has Joined Naira Land Oo / How I Got Disvirgined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.