Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life (54935 Views)

Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months / A Man Got Married To Two Women In Obudu Cross River State / Married Life Versus Baby Daddy Life, Which Is Likely To Prolong A Man's Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by tk4rd: 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
The final decisions of any man is being influenced most of the time by the opinions of the women in his life.

At every stage in life, the order of importance of the opinions of these women vary a lot.
With this topic, I tried to pinpoint these stages in a man's life and the order of importance of the opinions of these women in his life.
1. Long Before Marriage.
a. Mother
b. Sisters
c. Girlfriends
2. Close To Marriage.
a. Mother
b. Fiancée
c. Sisters
3. Immediately Into The Marriage
a. Wife
b. Mother
c. Sisters
4. When The Children Are All Grown
a. Wife
b. Daughters
c. Mother
5. Randy Husband
a. Wife
b. Girlfriend
c. Mother
6. Crazy Husband
a. Girlfriend(s).
Ok..
This now brings me to the argument about why mothers have a very big opinion in the choosing of life-partners of their sons.
Assuming that it was a decision that would affect the man alone such as business, place of work, investments, projects and so on, he has the liberty Not to involve anybody, nor seek anybody's opinion, and nobody would say anything about it.
But in the case of choosing a life partner, the man's family will definitely be involved. Both families will be involved. Kindreds are involved too.

The man in an attempt to carry his family along, would go to seek his father's opinion. His father would then discuss with his own wife and his other grown children (that is, the man's mother and brothers and sisters).

After that, the man's mother (wife of the man's father) who now knows what the problem of the son is, would now make out time to talk to him in a language he would understand better, which includes knowing more about the lady in question, and having her invited over at the house once or twice for series of one-on-one interactions with her.

And trust me, if the fiancée had not done her homework well, and it happens that the man's mother doesn't like what she sees in the lady, the mother can easily talk her son out of it, and the fiancée's opinion cannot do much at this point because the man's father will support his own wife (the man's mother), and the man in question wouldn't want to be against his father.
Meanwhile, a woman's family can also reject a man they don't like too., but there must be strong reasons for that to happen.

If a woman's family happens to reject a suitor and the woman went ahead to bring him home, they would reject the bride price openly, and there would not be any marriage rites performed again.

This particular topic about women would be discussed another day anyway.

I am more interested in the men for now.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Tpave(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by tk4rd: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tpave:
Hmmm
Wetin dey smell u over there?? Abi I lie??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Tpave(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
tk4rd:
Wetin dey smell u over there??
Abi I lie??
Wey men own nah? Abi we too no dey important?

2 Likes

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by ojun50(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Wetin dis penis dey cause eeeh

10 Likes

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by tk4rd: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tpave:
Wey men own nah? Abi we too no dey important?
Let's finish eating rice first before we start eating swallow..
Or abi u wan great the thread already?
Then tag my moniker when you do.
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by tk4rd: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
ojun50:
Why did you say so?
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by ojun50(m): 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
tk4rd:
Why did you say so?
Order of importance of the women in a man's life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by tk4rd: 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
ojun50:

Order of importance of the women in a man's life
What I wrote is the truth naa..
Or abi you no read am?

5 Likes

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by BluntNigerian: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2020
Hmmmmm..
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by PureGoldh(m): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
I agree "To an extent @Op we go like make you drop"Order Of the man in a woman's life"

Just incase you need Raw Unadulterated Honey.. Contact 081 0166 6771 let's talk about it... No hug or handshake dx period fam...make una Stay safe

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
I eunt say anytin until Martinez39 Omar09 ubunja Ariza MZrapper LadyGCrueDKilaB Paxie55 talk first

2 Likes

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
ok
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by mofeoluwadassah: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Let me just read comments smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
I know that most of the weak gutlless guys on NL will coming here and be pretending that thier mothers are important to them, whereas in real life most of them are pussiesss

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by ozoebuka1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
grin
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by NaijadrivaCars: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2020

To most Mommy's boys/HALFMEN, it is one stage all their lives:
a. Mother
b. Sisters
c. Girlfriends/wives

And their moms be like...

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Digitiminimi: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
When there's no work, many topics reach Front page.
Lalasticlala n Co.

2 Likes

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Nnemuka(f): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
idiotic post

4 Likes

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by missimelda01(f): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
True to an extent.

It still bothers me how a mother can reject a lady her son has spent time knowing, does it mean that she doesn't trust his judgement or something. Obi is gonna be a man someday and would need a mind of his own, women should know where to draw the line.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
ojun50:
since 1900

1 Like

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Miracle4Sure: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hmm
Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by visijo(m): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Gone are the days when the only way for single men to see breast is when a mother is breastfeeding her baby ....
As for our generation, let's pause here

��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

4 Likes

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by etrange: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
It is not by labels. You don't automatically assume the position of "most important" simply because you happened to be the mum or the wife. The man places you in your position based on where you place him in your own life....

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by LoySupremo: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
nonsense post

3 Likes

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nigeriana and mediocrity

3 Likes

Re: Order Of Importance Of The Women In A Man's Life by kalufelix(m): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
...Even if na people wey get below N500 for acct. I still qualify flawlessly...FG abeg check my signature...man pikin wan crase

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Lies On A Gutter For His Pregnant Wife To Pass (Photos) / My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.