Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Yung6ix Prevents Area Boys From Lynching His Cleaner Who Stole His Properties - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix Prevents Area Boys From Lynching His Cleaner Who Stole His Properties (530 Views)

Noble Igwe Calls Out Man Who Stole His Whole Body! / Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School / Mr Eazi To Change Names Of His Properties To Temi Otedola's Name, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yung6ix Prevents Area Boys From Lynching His Cleaner Who Stole His Properties by WhiteHouseNaija: 9:15am On Feb 01, 2017
[img]http://4.bp..com/-zqtv2Scmgu4/WJGUo9xK1MI/AAAAAAALi3E/Q0JHK0ua8CAaxtEwOI1Sz1W57N7mOVM2wCLcB/s280/d.png[/img]

Rapper, Yung6ix shared a video (which he has deleted) of his cleaner whom he saved from being lynched by area boys who caught him stealing his properties.

According to Yung6ix, he went for a gig over the weekend, by the time he returned home, his cleaner had stolen some of his properties including over a million naira.

The area boys who caught him almost lynched him but he intervened and handed him over to the authorities. Read what he wrote after the cut...

"Apparently before I got back from my gig over the weekend my cleaner took off with some of my properties including cash of a million plus. Area boys who where aware caught him and was beating him before I intervened and handed him over to Police after he agreed to take us to his accomplice to recover the money and other valuables. Sad shiii people do to those tryna help them."

MORE AT>>>https://uzomediangr./2017/02/01/yung6ix-prevents-area-boys-from-lynching-his-cleaner-who-stole-his-properties-see-photo/

(1) (Reply)

Fans Blast Laura Ikeji For Displaying Fake Bags For Sale On Instagram / Tonto Dikeh Shares Heart Warming Birthday Message For Her Son / Angelina Jolie Opens Up For The First Time Since Her Divorce From Brad Pitt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.