Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,525 members, 7,823,284 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Reps Seek Revocation Of Oil Bloc Licences Awarded Without Due Process - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Seek Revocation Of Oil Bloc Licences Awarded Without Due Process (6466 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process / Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum / Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Seek Revocation Of Oil Bloc Licences Awarded Without Due Process by Arewa12: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Wetin dis goat dey talk abeg?I repeat go ad eat the onionz ad tomatoz in u region.ungrateful Parasite

Are u done Okay go nd die.. Don't infect me with ur frustration...... Chaai Agụụ na-agụ Ewu
Re: Reps Seek Revocation Of Oil Bloc Licences Awarded Without Due Process by Orikinla1: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2017
I support the revocation of all the licenses given to cronies under the military regimes of IBB and Abacha.
Re: Reps Seek Revocation Of Oil Bloc Licences Awarded Without Due Process by Tbillz(m): 11:31am On Feb 01, 2017
Ahmeduana:

READ WHAT YOU POSTED AND ASK YOURSELF THAT did i make any sense?
ewu get back to work!
Re: Reps Seek Revocation Of Oil Bloc Licences Awarded Without Due Process by SIRmanjar(m): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
Arewa12:

Are u done Okay go nd die.. Don't infect me with ur frustration...... Chaai Agụụ na-agụ Ewu
Agbaya..Oriokpe
Re: Reps Seek Revocation Of Oil Bloc Licences Awarded Without Due Process by Kingspin(m): 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
I don't like hearing about oil in Nigeria
Re: Reps Seek Revocation Of Oil Bloc Licences Awarded Without Due Process by Eazybay(m): 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
Later dey wee say Niger Deltans are thieves, sum1 will get license thru Presidential approval and we know d region dat waz "born to rule".. This was what I expected GEJ to do! You get license free u still don't want to pay govt.. We in d Niger Delta know who d thieves are, datz y we don't care bout Ibori et al.

Abg reallocate indimi block to me
Re: Reps Seek Revocation Of Oil Bloc Licences Awarded Without Due Process by Louislewis: 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
Please Nigerian, watch this video link below to see how the yorubas and Ibo are subjected to be buying dollars at a higher rate. See the corruption that is going on with the dollars in CBN.

https://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/videos/1341077125950406/?pnref=story
Re: Reps Seek Revocation Of Oil Bloc Licences Awarded Without Due Process by Ironlion1(m): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Tbillz:
They want bribe again? Any action from the two houses against the rich amounts to bribe demand. Nigerians are lots more wiser, we self na senators and reps on nairaland, we understand the gimmick!
Senator Tbillz. grin

1 Like

Re: Reps Seek Revocation Of Oil Bloc Licences Awarded Without Due Process by Tbillz(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ironlion1:

Senator Tbillz. grin
abi now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola Completed An International Airport In Osogbo In 2014: See Pictures / NASS Legislative Aides Issue 48-Hour Ultimatum Over Unpaid 2019 Salaries / Herdsmen Set Yam Market On Fire,pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.