Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri (65003 Views)

80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje / Trailer Rams Into A Building In Kirikiri Area Of Lagos. Photos / 40 Nigerians Deported From Italy Arrive Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by Larrykaysail(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
kennygee:
Abeg, na UK them buy those ghana must go bags?
uk has quality Ghana must go bag,
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by musicwriter(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
I still don't understand why an African would want to go live in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by Baroba(m): 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
killthemods:

Crime angry

Dont get it twisted, there are lots of hard working Nigerians in Jand.
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by Baroba(m): 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
musicwriter:

500naira to £1.. grin, lowskilled labour about £100 a day equates to 50k a day..Let me not even start with those with skills.. Forget cold and boredom, hustle Na di game.. cheesy
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by agarawu23(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
mayorchelsea:
Thought as much. I don't want to believe the deported guys came back with ghana-must-go bags.
Ghana must go bags is almost in all country
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by musicwriter(m): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
Baroba:

500naira to £1.. grin, lowskilled labour about £100 a day equates to 50k a day..Let me not even start with those with skills.. Forget cold and boredom, hustle Na di game.. cheesy

You have more chance of getting wealthy in Nigeria than in the UK.
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by kettle84(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
sod09:
Chai
We know dem.... Igbos all d way
SW people are known to be many in UK than any group.
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by arsenal33: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
sigiyaya:
Stupid UK government after exploiting our land to develop theirs and making our life much miserable they won't still allow us, must of u guys in nairaland only know the word racism to be an english word but don't know the true meaning or any experience about it. I can tell you that 70% person of these deportees are victims of racism.

commit no crime and no one will disturb you.
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by Iko5000: 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
sigiyaya:
Stupid UK government after exploiting our land to develop theirs and making our life much miserable they won't still allow us, must of u guys in nairaland only know the word racism to be an english word but don't know the true meaning or any experience about it. I can tell you that 70% person of these deportees are victims of racism.

Really then in Nigeria racism is like 200 %. Oh wait in Nigeria we don't like to call it that we instead say it tribalism .
we Nigerians are the worst hypocrites.
[size=12pt][/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by killthemods: 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
Baroba:

Dont get it twisted, there are lots of hard working Nigerians in Jand.

I know, I don't live in Nigeria. grin

I'm saying : these ones were brought to complete their sentence - so they were already in jail there
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by Burgerlomo: 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
So sad
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by Rozaay: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
sigiyaya:
keep quiet

You think everywhere will be like Nigeria where criminality has eaten deep down it root?
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by Rubyventures: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
musicwriter:

Maybe because
- The system is more structured and organise,
- Public workers do the job they are paid to do and don't openly ask for bribe.
- You don't have to bribe the receptionist to see the doctor.
- If the road is bad and you injure yourself or damage your car you can hold the council responsible.
- The government answers to the people.
- Big shops cant sell fake goods and get away with it. etc.. should I go on?....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by successinlife: 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
mayorchelsea:
Thought as much. I don't want to believe the deported guys came back with ghana-must-go bags.

It's people back home that nicknamed the bag Ghana must go,you can see it all over the world.It may not be called Ghana must go in UK.
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
TINALETC3:
Dey shud pity dem and set dem free na, abeg cry
where can we meet?
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by hormeiza(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
Complete jail term in kirikiri cool shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by raphy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
undecided they are welcome back.they have enjoy there time in uk .eat very well enjoy the country and the girls as well.so there time is up to come and join there brothers from diffrent mothers and suffer as then they suffer.
Soon they will be pardon and they will go back to there old ways.
Kirikiri staff are waiting for new student. undecided
And waiting full that bag sef..
Na the thin wet them thief Abi na them cloth tv n cars.?ayam not understanding . undecided
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by SNIPER123: 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
No names... well, we know them cheesy
I pray that stupid Jew Mod will not ban me again shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by luiscarter(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
My ex boy friend is among them.. Happy new month from kirikiri fans grin grin

Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by tochivitus(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
TINALETC3:
[s]
TINALETC3:
[/s]
TINALETC3:

no need to say a beg Bro this is 9ja anything is possibly.
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by luiscarter(m): 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
luiscarter:
My ex, boy friend is among them.. Happy new month from kirikiri fans grin grin
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by musicwriter(m): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Rubyventures:

Maybe because
- The system is more structured and organise,
- Public workers do the job they are paid to do and don't openly ask for bribe.
- You don't have to bribe the receptionist to see the doctor.
- If the road is bad and you injure yourself or damage your car you can hold the council responsible.
- The government answers to the people.
- Big shops cant sell fake goods and get away with it. etc.. should I go on?....

Well, if you're talking of living a comfortable life, you can have that. But, if for the purpose of getting wealthy I don't buy that.

However, even that can't make me go live there, cause I can get all that in Asokoro, Maitama or Banana Island.
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by pafun(m): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
fake picture. They ask you to go do shopping before deporting you ? Shior
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by Rubyventures: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
musicwriter:

Well, if you're talking of living a comfortable life, you can have that. But, if for the purpose of getting wealthy I don't buy that.

However, even that can't make me go live there, cause I can get all that in Asokoro, Maitama or Banana Island.

When looking at the prosperity of a country, you look at the majority not just a privileged few.
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by musicwriter(m): 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
Rubyventures:

When looking at the prosperity of a country, you look at the majority not just a privileged few.

It's not the majority of Nigerians that live in the UK.
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by alaskido(m): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
To serve jail term in the Uk is like living in your own apartment only you are confined to an area while to serve jail term in Nigeria is like visiting HELL fire and dinning with the devil. Welcome my brother to Nigeria where nothing works. In case you are not current with the happenings in Nigeria, Buhari is now the president and not GEJ so do not expect any pardon.
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by wonlasewonimi: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
luiscarter:
My ex boy friend is among them.. Happy new month from kirikiri fans grin grin
Is you gay?
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by Reference(m): 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
I'm sure quite a few were regular noisemakers on this forum when the going was good. These things make me note our fellow forumites we've not heard from in a while..... know quite a few. We should have a button for 'off to prison for lunch, be back in thirty years'...
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by Rubyventures: 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
musicwriter:

It's not the majority of Nigerians that live in the UK.

I'm talking about Nigerians in Nigeria that don't have access to the basics unlike you who has access to banana Island
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by NaMeAboki: 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
RobinRay:
most of them will still be sayin' "innit" in kirikiri

Kirikiri get K, UK get K.

Na the same thing

Deportation is just a word grin grin

Guy you funny; LOL, innit grin
Re: Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
kennygee:
Abeg, na UK them buy those ghana must go bags?

Noo, they bought it in egbeda before flying from UK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai / My experience in Bahrain / A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.