Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand (64804 Views)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana / Nairalander's Trip To Kenya / Aa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hello fellow Nairalander's, I have read different people sharing their travel experiences while they embark on distance journey on Nairaland so therefore I want to share mine. I have been an active member of Nairaland for some years now and I also shared some topics on travel section about Lithuania.

I will be traveling for Conference from Lithuania to New Zealand Via Vilnius Lithuania - Viena Austria - Stuttgart Germany - Abu Dhabi UAE - Singapore Singapore - Brisbane Australia - Queenstown Newzealand. I will also reach Sydney and Belgium on my way back.

Join me as I share my experience about the trip to the MOST FAREST COUNTRY ON EARTH.

Day 1.[color=#000099][/color]
First let me start today by saying thanks to everyone joining on this trip smiley.
Now the journey begins from the hotel I stayed in Vilnius which is Rinno Hotel, very nice hotel with first class treatment, no wonder it was rated high (9.0) one of the few hotels you might want to stay when you visit Vilnius Lithuania.

Moving now to Vilnius airport, I will update when I get to the airport. Stay turned

26 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by SeverusSnape(m): 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
I love new Zealand. The most beautiful country in the world.
The country of "the Lord of the Rings"
Jorlons come and see new Zealand o.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by ShirelleBaby: 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Following

Uncle OP--pls don't abandon this thread oh.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
I won't abandon the thread, sit relax and enjoy as I will be taking off from tomorrow 10th-02-2015 and will be Sharing the photos as well
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by tobillionaire(m): 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by dryakson(m): 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
I de inside your luggage de follow your bumber to bumber incase if you attempt to lie.. *wink*

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by auntymi(f): 11:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kk, nd dnt fget to add sme pix wen updatiN
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 10, 2015
Anyway here in parkistani, we hate new zealand, we shoot them anytime any moment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by juniormusa(m): 12:28am On Feb 10, 2015
Mehn ur journey to Australia will be crazy bro their immigration are very very strict..
Safe trip
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by tdayof(m): 7:24am On Feb 10, 2015
Fo-llow-ing
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by zaynulAbideen: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2015
I dey ur track bro...........shre ur experience on how u got the visa cos I applied online on their immi page since last year november and still haven't got any response till date
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2015
aytevans:
Hello fellow Nairalander's, I have read different people sharing their travel experiences while they embark on distance journey on Nairaland so therefore I want to share mine. I have been an active member of Nairaland for some years now and I also shared some topics on travel section about Lithuania.

I will be traveling for Conference from Lithuania to New Zealand Via Vilnius Lithuania - Viena Austria - Stuttgart Germany - Abu Dhabi UAE - Singapore Singapore - Brisbane Australia - Queenstown Newzealand. I will also reach Sydney and Belgium on my way back.

Join me as I share my experience about the trip to the MOST FAREST COUNTRY ON EARTH.

I don carry chair, sit down, they follow like.......

36 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Mubarak1(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2015
Bro today is the day, wish u journey mercy, don't dump us here we'll be glad to here from you and pls don't forget to snap pics.. SAFE TRIP
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 10, 2015
Make i follow my brother (Sile12)sit down here,patiently waiting for the pictures to roll in,@OP,journey mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 10, 2015
Dreamcome2ru:
Make i follow my brother (Sile12)sit down here,patiently waiting for the pictures to roll in,@OP,journey mercy

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
First let me start today by saying thanks to everyone joining on this trip smiley.
Now the journey begins from the hotel I stayed in Vilnius which is Rhino Hotel, very nice hotel with first class treatment, no wonder it was rated high (9.0) one of the few hotels you might want to stay when you visit Vilnius Lithuania.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by dridowu: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
@aytevans, if u don't mind , please finish your trip 1st before updating the house, i want to believe the house will appreciate it more better then. Though my opinion but not binding on you.
Safe trip to and fro.
Enjoy yourself

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by suxes2005(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dridowu, I second you smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
We re waiting oo..dnt keep d thread dull
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
@dridowu thanks for your opinion, it would be much easier for me with what you said but because I will be traveling for long distance, I might forget many event if I don't update them as soon as possible and also it will be much fun for me as well and also the readers. I know some people might want to ask some questions or make comment which I can easily reply them to keep the thread active and fun
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
aytevans:

Day 1.[color=#000099][/color]
Now the journey begins from the hotel I stayed in Vilnius which is Rinno Hotel, very nice hotel with first class treatment, no wonder it was rated high (9.0) one of the few hotels you might want to stay when you visit Vilnius Lithuania.

Moving now to Vilnius airport, I will update when I get to the airport. Stay turned

Still in day 1, at Vilnius Airport
Checked-in and also, I got some Euros from Euro Blue Tax refund for the items I bought before traveling

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Mubarak1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
Wow... I they smell abroad this day, perhaps it's my turn.... Journey mercy bro... gotta find a chair and sit patiently.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
Fo...llo..wing!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
Still on Day 1.
Now in Vienna Austria, less cold weather but there is snow wink, I left the airport to the city center. Mehn life is good when there is money, I enter a shop (Mark and Spencer) say make I pick one shirt but mehn too many choice, abeg nairalander help me choose shocked : shocked Too bad I couldn't take a photo make in no be say na photo I come take, una know wetting I dey talk abi?.

Ok good I got one, added to my hand luggage, now sitting at Castelletto Resturant still long journey ahead, need to enrich my tommy wink

Will be going back to airport shortly after my meal, journey continues to Stuttgart Germany.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Getting interesting cheesy Have fun !
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by itstpia99: 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sile12:

I don carry chair, sit down, they follow like.......

how do you drink what you are holding?

just curious.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Moana(f): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Haa see fine boy o
Anyway looking forward to more pics aytevans grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
itstpia99:

how do you drink what you are holding?

just curious.

Lift the glass if the mask, take a sip&cover back grin

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Still doing the neeeeeddddfull undecided grin
Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by jeebz: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sile12:

Lift the glass if the mask, take a sip&cover back grin
It's impossible to drink from a bottle in an environment without gravity.

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by aytevans(m): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
Still on Day 1.

Finally I am in Stuttgart Germany, nice country as usual grin. I took few photos at the airport which I will like to share with nairalander, a master piece of architectural design and Germany design. It's wonderful to be in the city of Stuttgart Germany.

Tomorrow if there is time, I might take some photos within the city to share with us

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand by Nobody: 4:03am On Feb 11, 2015
jeebz:

It's impossible to drink from a bottle in an environment without gravity.

Mr lecturer, the picture is not real and everybody knows that bro.

Its from Carlsberg beer spaceman ad(2011) just an advert, like that of GT showing some astronauts trying to withdraw cash from an ATM on the moon....

Know what what am doing sir, thanks for the Lectures.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit Limited: What It Takes To Get To The Top - Samuel Onyishi / 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) / Lady Slammed For Paying For Her Kids To Sit Comfortably In A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.