Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) (44496 Views)

Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by CanadianNurse: 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
Please forget tribal rubbish abeg.... Let's hook up wink
Pritypussi:
fake blogger.. osus hate themselves with passion, leave fulani out of this

That is obviously a result of land tussle not herdsmen like propagandists want us to believe

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Pritypussi(f): 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
CanadianNurse:
Please forget tribal rubbish abeg.... Let's hook up wink

I'm not a hooker and I am already engaged
sorry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
chie8:
As shared by Caleb....

'Tragedy happen this morning as a man was rushed in at OMEGA medical centre Afor oghe in Ezeagu LGA Enugu state.

According to the eye witness said that the man whose his name is unknown but an ibo man was caught in his farmland at Awha ndiagu in ezeagu LGA in Enugu state by an unknown herdsmen.‎
the victim who was at state of coma was butchered with matchet at back and one of the Finger was loss at the tragedy scene.‎

The victim was helped by other harmless farmer which was attracted by the Victim screaming'

NB:This story is not TrezzyHelm eyewitness account but a story shared by an online user.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-attack-man.html?m=1

Time to "arrest" apostle Suleiman again. Hypocrites. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by NaMeAboki: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
HtwoOw:
First of all its fake

Secondly where are the fvckers claiming they have become vigilante?

I said it's fake because there's a crisis in that region the topic made Fp , the crisis is land dispute and they fought with machetes and guns

I also predicted that soon someone would upload pictures and blame it on Fulani

Looks like that's what happened today

May God bless you.
It is unfortunate how these motherfvckers been cooking up lies and poisoning the minds of equally unfortunate gullible Nigerians to hate and fight each others.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by SenatorKB: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
"Who is that MUMU "In" green? Snapping of pictures where someone is battling to survive. I SMH for IPOB "

Sorry for the English na, you just murdered this writeup! Lolz
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by KOBOJO: 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
Pritypussi:

How old are you that's calling people kids.. Osu idiot feeling important
Nonsense!

Am old enough to be ur grandfather. .

I don't blame you though.,its not ur fault.

A child brought up in a good home with good morals would not go about insulting elders...

They say an apple dont fall far from its tree...

A word is enough for the wise...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by kernel501: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
HtwoOw:
First of all its fake

I said it's fake because there's a crisis in that region the topic made Fp , the crisis is land dispute and they fought with machetes and guns

You are a fooool and a waaste of sperm. Fulanis are animals, bush animals running in-between forests. Blood thirty beast...Which part of Enugu is having conflicts?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by KOBOJO: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
Pritypussi:

Well. fuc.k you grandpa

you should be writing your will not browsing the net cos your time is almost up

Almost up u said., .,i have seen bleeped up grandchildren die before their grandparents...

Ur time is up kid.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by kernel501: 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
0b10010011:

Don`t mind those chest-beaters. Ojukwu did same and fled at last. It runs in the blood.

Ojukwu ran, while Awolowo couldn't fight,but committed suicide, cowards.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Pritypussi(f): 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
KOBOJO:

Almost up u said., .,i have seen bleeped up grandchildren die before their grandparents...

Ur time is up kid.

Nope grandpa..
all things being equal, mine is just starting

Bye!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Coolgent(m): 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nairaland has became an avenue for spreading hatred to Fulani an some tribes as well.
DSS should do something before it get out of hand.
I wl do the needful from today onward: sending links of to Dss website
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
Pritypussi:

Well. fuc.k you grandpa

you should be writing your will not browsing the net cos your time is almost up
Woman/Lady, you get bad mouth o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
Coolgent:
Nairaland has became an avenue for spreading hatred to Fulani an some tribes as well.
DSS should do something before it get out of hand.
I wl do the needful from today onward: sending links of to Dss website
Fulanis are bloodthirsty and evil. It's time they were confronted and dealt with. It's fire for fire
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by MChaze25(m): 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
yarimo:
Who is that MUMU In green? Snapping of pictures where someone is battling to survive. I SMH for IPOB
ur papa IPOY

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by MChaze25(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
HtwoOw:
First of all its fake

SHUT UP
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by terrence12(m): 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
Hmmm. From frying pan to fire. It now seem every president of Nigeria bring their own form of menace to Nigeria in the form of their tribesmen constituting nuisance and maiming people without fear.

So wot do you mean? Why must you all link up GEJ to these useless Government's unusually frustrating cluelessness? Were boko haram bombers GEJ's tribes people?..... smh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Coolgent(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
walexy100:

Fulanis are bloodthirsty and evil. It's time they were confronted and dealt with. It's fire for fire
Bro two wrong doesnt make right o.
Lets not take law in to our own hands
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by FTbomb(m): 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
Pritypussi:

I'm not a hooker and I am already engaged
sorry
you're not even a female in the first place..

@op, i hate to comment on news like this because bloggers and demons have many things in common. they show you any horrific picture from anywhere and season it with one story or the other. they don't have integrity.....all they care for is traffic..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by marooh: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
I first post this at nairaland and u went ahead and convert to be ur blog post......I fear ibe caleb for copy and work.....

Awha Ndi agu is in serene state since that tragity happened
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by yarimo(m): 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
MChaze25:

ur papa IPOY
your stupidly is noted, next please grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by marooh: 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
Jibril659:
fake news from unverifiable fake sources. It could have been anyone

I was the poster and I was the one that post on crime section CRIME on nairaland even on facebook before unknown ibe caleb and trezzyblog come take over...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by marooh: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
More pics

1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by mayorchelsea(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
This is highly condemnable and for the idiots who would often say good for the Yorubas,they wanted change and voted PMB at the sight of every evils news,Fulani herdsmen don't know who and who didn't vote change.Heaven wan fall,no be one person matter.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
yarimo:
Who is that MUMU In green? Snapping of pictures where someone is battling to survive. I SMH for IPOB
U ar very stupid..So dis is all u have to say concerning dis serious issue.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by yarimo(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
SIRmanjar:

U ar very stupid..So dis is all u have to say concerning dis serious issue.
your stupidly is noted, next please
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by vickuzzy(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
seriously boko haram is been replaced by these so called herds men believe me
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by MChaze25(m): 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
yarimo:
your stupidly is noted, next please grin
AWON WEREY 100%
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by yarimo(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
MChaze25:

AWON WEREY 100%
YONKO KAWAI tongue tongue
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by Minirakiza: 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
U re a big fool
I well know that u must be one of them
that's the reason u re siding them.
But look! u will surely one day be like this one and people will blame book haram for it. U idiot of idiotical...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Enugu (Disturbing Photos) by SalomonKane: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
terrence12:

So wot do you mean? Why must you all link up GEJ to these useless Government's unusually frustrating cluelessness? Were boko haram bombers GEJ's tribes people?..... smh
Where did you see me link GEJ in the post you quoted? Or is everybody now GEJ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) / Beelalgy Exposed As A Fake Police Officer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.