Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) (50577 Views)

Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
E don change him name
From baba no regret
To .........

Baba weyrey

1 Like

Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by Nofuckgiven: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
Maybe his son slept with his father's wife. Or had sex with his own sisters. Afonjas are capable of anything when it involves sex!

1 Like

Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by dman4mdmoon(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
Na wa o!
Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by Tobbey(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
Wow
Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
And none of you ever bothered to find out what led to such decision ? But are ready to chastise the man of the moment. That man needs some weed though, to reason better.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by miqos03: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
na war?
Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by miqos03: 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
And none of you ever bothered to find out what led to such decision ? But are ready to chastise the man of the moment. That man needs some weed though, to reason better.
long time sir, been long i read ur writings on nairaland
Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by TinaAnita(f): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
This is what happens when a woman doesn't know who impregnated her or she knows but decides to play a fast one on her victim. I just sorry for the innocent lady as she was caught in the middle of the shit. This is very embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
miqos03:
long time sir, been long i read ur writings on nairaland

We are in hiding mode this recession my good friend. And if we talk too much, DSS will pull down my gates and keep me in some dark room and remove millions from my pocket. Person need to live low-key life oh my good friend. I am not Nelson Mandela, I no get 27yrs to waste. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by OBAGADAFFI: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
From the forensic report .

The man is not the father of the Girl.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by HtwoOw: 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
Christane:
one of 2 things must av happened in dz situation
1)mayb d father hate d child nd does nt c anythng gud in d child despite d child trying to pls hm and proofing dat z nt wat d father tinks he z or
2)or the child z so bad dat d father jst want to get rid of hm by al means ..mayb d child do disgrace hm daily by fighting,smoking and above al stealing wch z d height of al crime except of murder ...may God grant dem peace and settle dem both

Don't pray for peace

Ijesha people are crazy motherfuuckers, stubborn and vengeful

1 Like

Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by OBAGADAFFI: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
HtwoOw:

Don't pray for peace

Ijesha people are crazy motherfuuckers, stubborn and vengeful

Ijesha stubbornes is small compered to my Ondo people
Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by panpan(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
According to the Public Notice, the man did not "disown" his child. He simply declared that he is not the biological father of the child, with a forensic science report to support his statement.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by rman: 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
From the forensic report .

The man is not the father of the Girl.

Thank you!

I am surprised everyone did not see that critical information in the advert.

MY THOUGHTS:

The lady transffered another mans pregnacy to get hooked to the man. Since the pregnacy and the baby is not his, the marriage is null and the product fraudulently transffered, the baby, disowned. Shikena.

The man is smart, if he does not do this, the illegitimate child may have legitimate access to his assets when he dies.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by teebaxy(m): 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
The money is not wasted after all, nairaland just help to broadcast the news free of charge

1 Like

Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by eyinjuege: 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
Na wah o.

He says he's not the father, and said itbwas supported by DNA evidence. The mother must have brought home another man's child to him.
He for kukuma attach the DNA report na.
Pictures of the DNA report or we don't believe it

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by mmsen: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
Why shouldn't he tell everyone the truth?

He isn't the wicked person here, nor are his actions shameless - those traits lie with the woman involved.
Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by Bimpe29: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
Dirty linen was washed in public.
Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
abdulyaro66:
Afonjas everywhere
The "FULANIs" must have gone to drink water with their cows.
Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by OBAGADAFFI: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
rman:

Thank you!

I am surprised everyone did not see that critical information in the advert.

MY THOUGHTS:

The lady transffered another mans pregnacy to get hooked to the man. Since the pregnacy and the baby is not his, the marriage is null and the product fraudulently trensffered, the baby, disowned. Shikena.

The man is smart, if he does not do this, the illegitimate child may have legitimate access to his assets when he dies.

Also note if the lady in question has always been rebellious, he man will want to keep his distance.

I feel that is what happen here.
Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
Bimpe29:
Dirty linen was washed in public.
That's because it smells too much, and washing it inside could lead to death by pollution.
Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
Let me go and ask the Sango first

Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by Harinholar(f): 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
The deal is over....
Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
SalomonKane:
Going to this length to disown one's own child simply mean "the pikin don fuck_ up".

Simple and short!.

I think u are getting it wrong. He is not disowning his daughter hes making a statement that the lady is not his at all. Its different from disowning.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by crispyvick(f): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
Mynd44:
Just imagine the madness that led to this madness
hahhahahhaha u funi eh.exactly smtin led to dis
Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
Christane:
one of 2 things must av happened in dz situation
1)mayb d father hate d child nd does nt c anythng gud in d child despite d child trying to pls hm and proofing dat z nt wat d father tinks he z or
2)or the child z so bad dat d father jst want to get rid of hm by al means ..mayb d child do disgrace hm daily by fighting,smoking and above al stealing wch z d height of al crime except of murder ...may God grant dem peace and settle dem both

Read the article. The man says the lady is not his daughter and not that she is no longer his daughter. 2 different things if he had said she is no longer his daughter then that is disowning.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
cobadit:
Am sure both the man and the son are crazy beings..... :DAm sure both the man and the son are crazy beings.....

Chai.. this is what happens when u run to comment without reading the article. Where u see son for this post abeg?

1 Like

Re: Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) by iamdynamite(m): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
TinaAnita:
This is what happens when a woman doesn't know who impregnated her or she knows but decides to play a fast one on her victim. I just sorry for the innocent lady as she was caught in the middle of the shit. This is very embarrassing
you just shared my thought exactly

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Electrocuted In Hotel Room On Her Birthday (pictured) / Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food / My Wife Is Not Comfortable With My Religious Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.