Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,690 members, 7,847,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nigerians React As Fayose Backs Tuface In Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Fayose Backs Tuface In Protest (566 Views)

Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) / #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari / Nigerians React As Mace Is Stolen From Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Fayose Backs Tuface In Protest by Ofoegbus(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
The Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has disclosed his willingness to join the February Protest which will be lead by Tuface Idibia against the Federal Government of Nigeria due to its weak economic policies and governance.

This he disclosed on Twitter by Saying that the protest will have his total support and that he will be part of the protest.

Meanwhile, some Nigerians on Twitter has criticized his planned protest as being sentimental by saying that "Governor Fayose is an Opportunist trying to score cheap political point by Joining a protest, he is part of the problem, he has not even paid salaries. What he only did was to sponsor beer owners in Ekiti with 10Million Naira despite owing salaries"

Whats do you think about this

Source: http://www.askngn.com/fayose-backs-tuface-protest/

Re: Nigerians React As Fayose Backs Tuface In Protest by sarrki(m): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hero of wailers

You can never hear of him about ekiti

Adeyanju pdp scribe will be wondering

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Fayose Backs Tuface In Protest by Ofoegbus(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
Fayose is like Trump, very controversial
Re: Nigerians React As Fayose Backs Tuface In Protest by sarrki(m): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ofoegbus:
Fayose is like Trump, very controversial

Trump is objective this guy is a clown

He's a champion and hero to enemies of the state

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Fayose Backs Tuface In Protest by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:
Hero of wailers

when ever I visit NL you are virtually found on every post

do you have any meaningful thing you do for a living ?
Re: Nigerians React As Fayose Backs Tuface In Protest by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
Now the sponsors of the planned protest are coming out gradually like sewer rats. We are watching o.
Re: Nigerians React As Fayose Backs Tuface In Protest by sarrki(m): 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
carmag:

when ever I visit NL you are virtually found on every post

do you have any meaningful thing you do for a living ?

Then we are same

I am a patriot
Re: Nigerians React As Fayose Backs Tuface In Protest by benzics(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:
Hero of wailers

Can you for once stfu and use your brain?

Wailers indeed, 2years of utter nonsense and you still have the guts to display your stupidity in public..

Let's for once be truthful to ourselves, the past administration were incompetent, but at least they were better than this present parody of an administration..

What has these fools done in two years to better the lives of Nigerians? And you feel that people who protest are necessarily against the government?

So we should all shut up like you zombies while we suffer? If you still politicize everything in this country, you are an idiot.. someone speaks against the government "ipob!!! !" , someone criticizes the government "pdp or wailing wailer!!! ", someone points out the wrong in this administration "buhari hater!!!"..

You idiots seriously need to get your heads checked
Re: Nigerians React As Fayose Backs Tuface In Protest by benzics(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:

Then we are same

I am a patriot

Can you for once stop saying you are a Patriot? You are a zombie, full stop!!
Re: Nigerians React As Fayose Backs Tuface In Protest by omolami: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
Other well meaning nigerians like Fayose should joiin the planned protest
Re: Nigerians React As Fayose Backs Tuface In Protest by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
sarrki:

Then we are same

I am a patriot

you failed to address my question:

do you have any job at all ?

we can't be same because I visit here once in a while and you have always been present
Re: Nigerians React As Fayose Backs Tuface In Protest by sarrki(m): 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
carmag:

you failed to address my question:

do you have any job at all ?

we can't be same because I visit here once in a while and you have always been present

Ask Google

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ruggedman Fires Blackfacae Over 2baba / Recession Affecting Our Coat Of Arm / One Man Pretest Against Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.