Stats: 3,158,573 members, 7,837,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Sales Of JAMB UTME 2017 (CBT) Forms - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sales Of JAMB UTME 2017 (CBT) Forms (3428 Views)

Bayero University Kano Post-UTME 2017/2018 Aptitude Test Announced / Top 15 Most Selected Courses By Students In JAMB UTME 2017 / UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites (2) (3) (4)

Sales Of JAMB UTME 2017 (CBT) Forms by godlypaul72: 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
Registration Form for 2017 Begins on 3rd of February, 2017

ONCE again, it’s has come to that time of the year, when the sales of Nigeria biggest examination body, will begin the sales of their application/registration for the 2017 cbt exams.

LATEST information reaching our news desk today, is that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has disclosed that all arrangement has been concluded and put in place for the sales of its 2017 application form.

According to the information which was contained in a statement and made available to newsmen on Monday in Lagos state, the sales of the UTME 2017 application form will be both online and via bank. The forms can be purchased in the following banks:

Zenith Bank,
Sky Bank,
First Bank plc.

JAMB 2017 Registration Fee:
ALL candidates should take note that the JAMB registration fee is Seven thousand Naira ONLY (N7,000) and candidates are also required to pay the sum of Five hundred Naira (N500) to obtain the textbook,’ The Last Days at Forcados High School ’.
It is also important and crucial for all candidates to take note that they will be issued the book at the point of registration after showing evidence of payment,” the statement said.

Also candidates are advised to get started with the official JAMB CBT Practice so as to enable them excel in the examination.

All candidates should take note that, the registration website closing date and examination dates will be announced soon.
The statement also disclosed that the examination board is advising all prospective candidates to make sure that they obtained the application forms early as well as fill their personal data correctly to avoid any mix up and late registration rush.

Re: Sales Of JAMB UTME 2017 (CBT) Forms by skarz: 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Re: Sales Of JAMB UTME 2017 (CBT) Forms by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
7.5k?? Ori yin daru ni? Is that why the form took so much time?

Re: Sales Of JAMB UTME 2017 (CBT) Forms by Emmy9ite(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
k
Re: Sales Of JAMB UTME 2017 (CBT) Forms by modaink333: 1:06am On Feb 02, 2017
Corrupt nation
Re: Sales Of JAMB UTME 2017 (CBT) Forms by Nuel25846(m): 9:47am On Feb 02, 2017
undecided oh well...Let the game begin.
Re: Sales Of JAMB UTME 2017 (CBT) Forms by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 02, 2017
Op, for where you Commot this 1ane o.
Source?

Re: Sales Of JAMB UTME 2017 (CBT) Forms by Vioncy(f): 8:49am On Feb 13, 2017
Well! if after waiting this long for this form, and now its finally out, i guess there's no need for further delays..... letz get the ball rolling.... cux we are damn prepared......
Re: Sales Of JAMB UTME 2017 (CBT) Forms by Vioncy(f): 8:53am On Feb 13, 2017
wait a minute! i just checked the jamb site now, and its displaying the "RED LINE" across "UTME Registration" which means registrations has not commence..... plz can someone tell me what's actually going on cux am tried of waiting any longer.
Re: Sales Of JAMB UTME 2017 (CBT) Forms by wealthinfos(m): 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
whats the website one can apply from?

Pls who knows if Uniport Law is now included in the jamb brochure?
Re: Sales Of JAMB UTME 2017 (CBT) Forms by StupidYorubaFool: 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Vioncy:
Well! if after waiting this long for this form, and now its finally out, i guess there's no need for further delays..... letz get the ball rolling.... cux we are damn prepared......
. which course and school will you vy for?
Re: Sales Of JAMB UTME 2017 (CBT) Forms by Drienzia: 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
wealthinfos:
whats the website one can apply from?

Pls who knows if Uniport Law is now included in the jamb brochure?
hearing d rumour too
Re: Sales Of JAMB UTME 2017 (CBT) Forms by wealthinfos(m): 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Drienzia:
hearing d rumour too
ok what rumor? is uniport law prog. in included in the 2017 jamb?
Re: Sales Of JAMB UTME 2017 (CBT) Forms by wealthinfos(m): 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pls i need ur guide; I dont hv Economics in my O-Level, what i hv is Commerce. So i beg to ask; can i write commerce in place of economics for prospective Law student? Is there any penalty for this?
Re: Sales Of JAMB UTME 2017 (CBT) Forms by zamani60: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
godlypaul72:
Registration Form for 2017 Begins on 3rd of February, 2017

ONCE again, it’s has come to that time of the year, when the sales of Nigeria biggest examination body, will begin the sales of their application/registration for the 2017 cbt exams.

LATEST information reaching our news desk today, is that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has disclosed that all arrangement has been concluded and put in place for the sales of its 2017 application form.

According to the information which was contained in a statement and made available to newsmen on Monday in Lagos state, the sales of the UTME 2017 application form will be both online and via bank. The forms can be purchased in the following banks:

Zenith Bank,
Sky Bank,
First Bank plc.

JAMB 2017 Registration Fee:
ALL candidates should take note that the JAMB registration fee is Seven thousand Naira ONLY (N7,000) and candidates are also required to pay the sum of Five hundred Naira (N500) to obtain the textbook,’ The Last Days at Forcados High School ’.
It is also important and crucial for all candidates to take note that they will be issued the book at the point of registration after showing evidence of payment,” the statement said.

Also candidates are advised to get started with the official JAMB CBT Practice so as to enable them excel in the examination.

All candidates should take note that, the registration website closing date and examination dates will be announced soon.
The statement also disclosed that the examination board is advising all prospective candidates to make sure that they obtained the application forms early as well as fill their personal data correctly to avoid any mix up and late registration rush.

This is no runs, it is no expo neither is it a cbt practice test....i got admitted last year with a marveling result through the help of this site and its initiative, i had doubts till i saw my result......this is Direct JAMB score upgrading by "Mr. Adeniji a resigned JAMB cbt expert...tell your mates and take advantage if you also wish them well...informations like this are like gold and not found anywhere. crackjambscore.dudaone.com[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Sales Of JAMB UTME 2017 (CBT) Forms by loiusdthird(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
. Oga dis your scam no go work ooo go find work abeg scammer
Re: Sales Of JAMB UTME 2017 (CBT) Forms by loiusdthird(m): 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
zamani60:

This is no runs, it is no expo neither is it a cbt practice test....i got admitted last year with a marveling result through the help of this site and its initiative, i had doubts till i saw my result......this is Direct JAMB score upgrading by "Mr. Adeniji a resigned JAMB cbt expert...tell your mates and take advantage if you also wish them well...informations like this are like gold and not found anywhere. crackjambscore.dudaone.com[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Sales Of JAMB UTME 2017 (CBT) Forms by zillioncbt: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
How amazing could it be to have a free jamb CBT software, load with pass jamb questions and has a very nice user interface. It can be used on all laptop and desktop, you can use it at home, school and training centres. This make it easy for every student to get used to the usage of computer for exams and eliminates the phobia of using CBT softwares. It is used by secondary school students and jamb candidates and even everyone else who likes to play with some some question on the computer. You can check the Facebook page to give it a like and show some love, you can get the link to download the website by clicking the [use app] or by checking of of the posts on the page...

You can contact us for ICT projects like website development, android app development and desktop/laptop software development

https://mbasic.facebook.com/Zillioncbt-390510164654345/?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiNzQ4OGNjMmVlMGVjZDU1MmQ3YjllYTMyMGFlMGM2YzkiLCJxdWVyeSI6InppbGxpb25jYnQiLCJzZWFyY2hfdHlwZSI6IlNlYXJjaCIsInNlcXVlbmNlX2lkIjoxMjE5MTEzOTEzLCJwYWdlX251bWJlciI6MSwiZmlsdGVyX3R5cGUiOiJTZWFyY2giLCJlbnRfaWQiOjM5MDUxMDE2NDY1NDM0NSwicG9zaXRpb24iOjAsInJlc3VsdF90eXBlIjoyNzR9

Only Smart People Should Read This - I'm Disappointed / Federal Polytechnic Offa 2009/2010 Postpce,pre-nd,hnd ,part-time. / Institute Of Sciences And Hygiene Management Ibadan Form Is Still Available.