Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) (49655 Views)

Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja / Missing Girl In Abuja Found Dead Under Gwagwalada Bridge / Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
emvico:
OP Are You Serious SomeOne Removed The Tire Of This Old Car lipsrsealed

That's exactly why they removed the tyres
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
izzou:
grin

I thought Abuja is free from thieves
na hin be say Devil work don finish na...na to repent na hin remain 4 am
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by emvico(m): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
That Theif Must be a Fuckernizer ;P
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
subtlemee:
This is wickedness..if at all the story is true
until u see video of the tyre being removed before the story becomes true ba?

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by brendan007: 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ekpekus:
The thief nor try at all o... He didn't even leave even one tyre.. shuo grin

You serf! Him wan go use the tyre for keke?
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by andyanders: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
When they are caught and been burnt, some people here will be shouting, why'why'
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
The car has no legs, a professional theft, he/she took his/her time
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by jericco1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
A golf not even a lambogini
i beg pls I want to cook jollof rice, and I don't want to use water, pls what can I use?
ur cum
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
These are the type of thieves that can steal sugar from tea!
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by ladiesmirror(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Pinkieblue:
Cornerstone insurance plc, is seeking to recruit energetic, strong-willed and focused individuals to join it's team of professionals in line with its growth and expansion plan.

Our organization was established to conduct insurance business in a customer focused manner.

Job title: Financial planner/Marketing Executive

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com

This your Post is all over Nairaland.... Marketing Jobs sha
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Mouthgag: 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
A golf not even a lambogini
i beg pls I want to cook jollof rice, and I don't want to use water, pls what can I use?
Use chloroform sad

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
No joy, boys they vex. I pity the owner of d car, one dey luck go run against the thief
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
Pinkieblue:
Cornerstone insurance plc, is seeking to recruit energetic, strong-willed and focused individuals to join it's team of professionals in line with its growth and expansion plan.

Our organization was established to conduct insurance business in a customer focused manner.

Job title: Financial planner/Marketing Executive

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com

Insurance still enslaving new bees till 3000AD. Wetin una use me do after NYSC with this marketing job will not be forgotten. Those fine-fine gals wey sell better premium, are always on front seats of the Bosses's cars those days. While we men, that had no breast/yansh to pull money from people's pocket for premium sales trek around VI with our shoes worshipping the dusts.

Una well done.
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
na wa ooo.
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by kherlly(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
One of my neighbors that came back from USA was confronted by the Street security men to pay his accumulated security fees, he threatened them that he'll not pay. As he woke up the following morning behold, the four tires of his Jeep were gone. He Shamelessly approached the security men, they rebuked him thus; "even if we see a thief vandalising your property, we'll encourage him, you're owing us and the security of your life, family and properties are no longer guaranteed here". My neighbor have to pay them their money, the same night, they dumped his four tires for him at his entrance.

Hmmmm.

This one strong gan ooo

1 Like

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
Noblesoul123:
If the greedy but lazy bastard is handled properly by a mob, some human rights activists will come here to vomit nonsense.

If I may ask, what about the rights of the car owner?

Assuming the golf car is a taxi, has he not been deprived of his income for at least a day in this era of recession?

The thief is lucky that he escaped
Abeg can you and your friends handle buhari for us he has cause more hardship and death.
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
emvico:
OP Are You Serious SomeOne Removed The Tire Of This Old Car lipsrsealed
na so dem dey spell tyre?
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Opakan2: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
The situation is really getting critical.

someone actually took time out to remove all the four tyres without fear of people challenging him/her. Too bad
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by FTbomb(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
the thief is an experienced mechanic..
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by FTbomb(m): 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
IYANGBALI:
yes...that's the American spelling for the word..

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by harrygold: 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
it's Someone close to him..... a familiar thief
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by emvico(m): 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
IYANGBALI:
AH No Go School. You Wey go school finish come become street Hawker nko? na who do you?
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
FTbomb:
yes...that's the American spelling for the word..
if I tear you slap,na America we dey?
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by emvico(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nairaland mode will not take this to FP Because Is Not A snake pepper soup story cool
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by FTbomb(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
IYANGBALI:
if I tear you slap,na America we dey?
ungrateful soul. you suppose dey thank me..
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
This reminds me of the movie called THIEF OF BAGHDAD!.
Omo see thieving skills. Took his time in all confidence and without fear of being caught yet he wasn't caught.
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
FTbomb:
ungrateful soul. you suppose dey thank me..
who thank EPP?abeg the beans wey you dey cook don done,give me small make I take soak dis gari
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
Gwagwalada Phase 1 near Police Barracks...Na those idle barrack boys do am. I am sure 98%
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Pennywise(m): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
The way I see it, this thief is not done yet. He is coming for the windscreen the headlights and so on. Meanwhile that vehicle is not going anywhere.
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
Noblesoul123:
If the greedy but lazy bastard is handled properly by a mob, some human rights activists will come here to vomit nonsense.

If I may ask, what about the rights of the car owner?

Assuming the golf car is a taxi, has he not been deprived of his income for at least a day in this era of recession?

The thief is lucky that he escaped

Why don't you go and handle your local chairman like that first let see!!
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by falzthebadguy: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
One of my neighbors that came back from USA was confronted by the Street security men to pay his accumulated security fees, he threatened them that he'll not pay. As he woke up the following morning behold, the four tires of his Jeep were gone. He Shamelessly approached the security men, they rebuked him thus; "even if we see a thief vandalising your property, we'll encourage him, you're owing us and the security of your life, family and properties are no longer guaranteed here". My neighbor have to pay them their money, the same night, they dumped his four tires for him at his entrance.

Hmmmm.

where do you live?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video) / Different Scams You Should Be On The Lookout For This Season. / Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.