Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Shehu Sani Accused Of Abandoning Boy With Gouged Eye After Promising He'll Help - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Accused Of Abandoning Boy With Gouged Eye After Promising He'll Help (21199 Views)

Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged" / Shehu Sani Removes His Belt To Serve As Mace After It Was Stolen / Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Accused Of Abandoning Boy With Gouged Eye After Promising He'll Help by firstking01(m): 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
I'm not surprised sha...seeing the sanu in the name i justgl gave up.
Re: Shehu Sani Accused Of Abandoning Boy With Gouged Eye After Promising He'll Help by nabiz(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
Atiku2019:

He wasn't forced to Provide help Oga... Read with an open mind
he promise to help the boy possible his income or budget change should he kill himself. It would have been better u find out the reason he stop helping. Even you do u fulfill all your promises? Some time you make promise hoping that things will work as planned but it will turn on the other way. Now the state government have notice that the man has fail to keep his promise, what are they waiting for. The state governor or the boy more than the senator
Re: Shehu Sani Accused Of Abandoning Boy With Gouged Eye After Promising He'll Help by clemmonce(m): 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
nabiz:
My friend do you keep all your promise? Do you know why he did not fulfill the promise. That is his personal money what about government that will promise you what rightfully belongs to you without fulfilling them? It is morally wrong to promise and fail but not legally wrong so don't be a hypocrisy. What stop u from helping the boy?
your foolishness knows no bound
Re: Shehu Sani Accused Of Abandoning Boy With Gouged Eye After Promising He'll Help by TijaniAbu: 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
OkoYiboz:
This is what we call political ping-pong. They intend pushing the responsibility to each other.

Hell Rufai sent a delegation to help the boy. Thereafter, Shehu Sani came to make promises also.

My question is if Hell Rufai had kept his promises as delivered through his emissaries, would d boy still need Shehu Sani's assistance?

El rufai should be responsible for the boy's costs. Isn't he the one paying murderous herdsmen?
Re: Shehu Sani Accused Of Abandoning Boy With Gouged Eye After Promising He'll Help by Boss347(m): 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
This is El rufai's sponsored news...
Re: Shehu Sani Accused Of Abandoning Boy With Gouged Eye After Promising He'll Help by tectonotimes: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
OP, have you written to the Senator to remind him of his promise? It is possible that he has forgotten all about it.
Re: Shehu Sani Accused Of Abandoning Boy With Gouged Eye After Promising He'll Help by nabiz(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
clemmonce:
your foolishness knows no bound
thanks
Re: Shehu Sani Accused Of Abandoning Boy With Gouged Eye After Promising He'll Help by Darudeboii: 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
nabiz:
My friend do you keep all your promise? Do you know why he did not fulfill the promise. That is his personal money what about government that will promise you what rightfully belongs to you without fulfilling them? It is morally wrong to promise and fail but not legally wrong so don't be a hypocrisy. What stop u from helping the boy?
u think with ur yash
Re: Shehu Sani Accused Of Abandoning Boy With Gouged Eye After Promising He'll Help by Okwyjesus(m): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
yarimo:
I smells something from this news.

Don't mind them. This govt is good in diverting attention. Once they sense danger, next they will divert the attention of the people. Just follow their pattern in the past 20 months.
Re: Shehu Sani Accused Of Abandoning Boy With Gouged Eye After Promising He'll Help by Drunk: 1:19am On Feb 02, 2017
Dear Muktar Garba Maigamo or to whom it may concern,

Quite impressive I must say, your antics and well-orchestrated blackmail which has enjoyed the patronage and blessings of El-Rufai, I am not in any way responding on behalf of Senator Shehu Sani but I am moved out of empathy for the little boy and his unfortunate condition that people like you have resulted to use as subject of political debate. I am from Kaduna, I live in Kaduna and work in Abuja. I know what’s happening quite well as regards the unfortunate situation of the boy but I feel disappointed that in order to appease your paymasters, you have chosen to bring this up. Quickly, let’s get some facts straight’
1. That boy lives and is from Zaria (Zone 1 Senatorial District) which happens to fall within Senator Hunkuyi’s senatorial district.
2. When the unfortunate news of the victim came up, Sen. Shehu Sani, was the first to show sympathy, visited, paid for hospital bill and gave some cash to the boy’s father, after which the Governor sent a delegation to visit and gave some money.
3. Sen. Shehu Sani, ONLY promised he’ll once in a while send his support to the family to enable the boy enjoy a good life after his sight has been taken and never made bogus promises.
4. After Sen. Sani’s visit, several goodwill has flowed to this same family (which the father has since been carried away like the world owes him all and has never come out to acknowledge or appreciate but rather was being induced to make an interview that Sen. Shehu has abandoned them). My question is; was Shehu the one who used his eyes for rituals?
5. Are you aware that recently Airtel Nigeria visited and donated braille to this same boy?
6. Are you aware that he’s on monthly allowance from Airtel to support alongside other goodwill that flows?
Why are we so quick to bring others down simply because he felt compassionate to assist the family when in their trial time? Agreed, if the Senator promised sending the boy to school oversea, would he be sent alone or with which of his parent and for how long? And what about the remaining family left behind? Also, would you rather be comfortable the boy and family becomes the 4 years constituency project for Kaduna Central (Zone 2) which is in no way linked with legislation?
Your point is weak, cheap and malicious and it’s best you would have spent your time, resources and brain on seeing how you can also offer help to the boy, rather than insult those who have offered their own little help. Good Day.
Re: Shehu Sani Accused Of Abandoning Boy With Gouged Eye After Promising He'll Help by Kingkamal(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2017
nabiz:
guy judge your mind. You are so heavily heartless depending a Nigerian senator. Shehu Sani is fake.... I know him more than you.. but that's not the case..... he stopped others from helping the boy just for him to score cheap political point
Re: Shehu Sani Accused Of Abandoning Boy With Gouged Eye After Promising He'll Help by clemmonce(m): 10:27am On Feb 02, 2017
nabiz:
thanks
you are welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tompolo's Contract Remains Intact-New NIMASA Boss / 4,000 Fighters Desert Boko Haram – Institute For Security Studies (ISS) / CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.