Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

The Many Crimes Of Glo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Many Crimes Of Glo (827 Views)

The Many Crimes At The Enugu Immigration Service / EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH / Evans Was Also Involved In Crimes In South Africa, Fellow Associates Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Many Crimes Of Glo by koolJ1(f): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
Yes, there's a reason I'm posting this in the crime section. This is a crime against humanity, our sensibilities and our pockets! How can you promise A and and deliver X? Are you buhari?

Glo 3G network was great. It was fast and reliable. In came 4G with a promise of better. From the first day, it wasn't better than 3G in any way. It was so basic that I made a mental note to go back to 3G. However, I haven't got around to doing so.

Since December and even worse, January, the network has been so abysmal! You'll have full network bar but it's like an illusion...it's there but it's not there because you cannot do anything with it! How does one have full network bars with nothing to show for it? In this age?! I ask again, are you buhari? This is just like having a clean N5 note and thinking you can buy anything with it!

This is a criminal offence on the part of glo. I feel assaulted and violated! All we've ever asked for is good Internet connection! At the very least, as good as 3G was. Don't give us 2G in the guise of 4G. Oops, I just insulted 2G...don't promise us 4G when there is nothing to give!!!

#globringbackour3G

I hope this gets posted sometime this year.

Over and out
Re: The Many Crimes Of Glo by paiz: 5:12am On Feb 02, 2017
glo with pride my ass
Re: The Many Crimes Of Glo by ybalogs(m): 6:34am On Feb 02, 2017
The many crimes of glo?You just highlited one. Rule your world.
Re: The Many Crimes Of Glo by ybalogs(m): 6:37am On Feb 02, 2017
Glo used to be my main line for browsing but had to drop them like five months ago cos of their very poor internet connection.Been using MTN since then and it's far better than what I used to get from Glo.
Re: The Many Crimes Of Glo by ybalogs(m): 6:37am On Feb 02, 2017
I'm Going with pride with MTN.
Re: The Many Crimes Of Glo by koolJ1(f): 9:09am On Feb 04, 2017
ybalogs:
Glo used to be my main line for browsing but had to drop them like five months ago cos of their very poor internet connection.Been using MTN since then and it's far better than what I used to get from Glo.

I'm seriously considering mtn now. Glo has nothing going for them right now
Re: The Many Crimes Of Glo by JBoss25(m): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2017
koolJ1:

I'm seriously considering mtn now. Glo has nothing going for them right now
glo are the masters of data, do not leave
Re: The Many Crimes Of Glo by columbus007(m): 11:43am On Feb 04, 2017
Glo is my vomit,i can't go back to it.
Re: The Many Crimes Of Glo by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
glo network can be frustrating atimes but it remains my favorite network. For six months now I have refused to recharge my other lines except my glo. Glo has the cheapest tarrif so far. I recharge one thousand naira and receive extra 4000 naira. I would spend my 1000 naira on data which last for a month and still make calls to any network in Nigeria with my 4000 naira bonus at a very cheap rate. I have every reason to stick to glo. Money no de grow on trees again in Naija. Reccession dey abeg.
Re: The Many Crimes Of Glo by blessedvisky(m): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
venai:
glo network can be frustrating atimes but it remains my favorite network. For six months now I have refused to recharge my other lines except my glo. Glo has the cheapest tarrif so far. I recharge one thousand naira and receive extra 4000 naira. I would spend my 1000 naira on data which last for a month and still make calls to any network in Nigeria with my 4000 naira bonus at a very cheap rate. I have every reason to stick to glo. Money no de grow on trees again in Naija. Reccession dey abeg.
Hello bro. Which plan is this and how do I suscribe

(1) (Reply)

Disturbing Video:african Girl Murdered By Indian Man In Bengaluru, India / Why People Join Cults ; Why You Should Not / I Have No Association With Okoh Godwin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.