Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Photo Of Young Teenage Boy With Swollen Leg Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Young Teenage Boy With Swollen Leg Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos (643 Views)

Man Assaulted By Soldier At Dangote Fertilizer, Left With Swollen Eye / Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger / SARS Kills Tanker Conductor In Lagos. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Young Teenage Boy With Swollen Leg Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos by mzirawo: 12:07am On Feb 02, 2017
Jaybaz narrated to Eyes Of Lagos:

I was heading to the bank today when I boarded a bus which I sat at the back and I later notice the bus conductor standing couldn't stand well , this boy is so young and that the driver is the one giving the passengers change which only the boy receive the money and give it to the driver. I was so sad seeing this little boy in this very terrible condition with his leg swollen and he is still being used as bus conductor ,The Nigerian Government should enforce the law that will protect Nigerian children from all this abuse.

See Photos

source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/02/photos-of-young-teenage-boy-with.html

Re: Photo Of Young Teenage Boy With Swollen Leg Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos by subtlemee(f): 12:48am On Feb 02, 2017
And somebody is saying we shouldn't protest..
Re: Photo Of Young Teenage Boy With Swollen Leg Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos by NLSniper(m): 2:16am On Feb 02, 2017
This Boy might just be staying under Bridge.
Re: Photo Of Young Teenage Boy With Swollen Leg Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 02, 2017
cry

Aaawww.. Look at this boy.. At least he's not begging or steal money. He work his ass off despite of his illness..
Re: Photo Of Young Teenage Boy With Swollen Leg Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos by paiz: 5:10am On Feb 02, 2017
may God deliver us in the country

(1) (Reply)

Martin Ufuwmen Has Been Declared Wanted For Engaging In Homosexualism With A Tee / Soldiers Recover 38 AK-47 Rifles From Man In Aba; Discover Ammunition In Noodles / Fast Food Worker Puts Her Menstrual Blood And Saliva On Customers Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.