Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,480 members, 7,843,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira (963 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Can I Start At The University? / Share Your Business Ideas That Can Be Started With 50-100k Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira by Zidjay(f): 2:28am On Feb 02, 2017
With 50k as a startup capital, what can I sell to yield profit. Thank you.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira by Zidjay(f): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
All these adverts Ontop my thread! Oluwa o

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira by greatnaija01: 2:57am On Apr 14, 2017
YOU CAN SELL A VERY NEW PRODUCT WHICH COST AT MOST $2 = N820 to import and you can sell it online for 5k - 16k BUT OFFLINE for 10k-20k per one

The name of the product is NIGHT DRIVING GLASSES

i feel you should do your research in different online stores before you decide to contact me, also go to china stores or amazon and see how cheap it is.

another thing you can sell is CRANK CHARGER... it is a charger that does not require ELECTRICITY but uses manual whinning to generate power to power up the phones for emergency use.... I sell it as key holder and i make 129k monthly and am in edo state. but imagine if you are in lagos what you can make.

I like you o so pls inbox me

Zidjay:
With 50k as a startup capital, what can I sell to yield profit. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira by Mukah1234(m): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2017
greatnaija01:
YOU CAN SELL A VERY NEW PRODUCT WHICH COST AT MOST $2 = N820 to import and you can sell it online for 5k - 16k BUT OFFLINE for 10k-20k per one

The name of the product is NIGHT DRIVING GLASSES

i feel you should do your research in different online stores before you decide to contact me, also go to china stores or amazon and see how cheap it is.

another thing you can sell is CRANK CHARGER... it is a charger that does not require ELECTRICITY but uses manual whinning to generate power to power up the phones for emergency use.... I sell it as key holder and i make 129k monthly and am in edo state. but imagine if you are in lagos what you can make.

I like you o so pls inbox me

Hmmm... this sounds cool. But, how does one go through the hassle of importing this products?

(1) (Reply)

MSB Software Available For Download Free - How To Make Money Online / Cryptocurrencies Are The Future! Secure Your Future, It's Free!!! / Man briefly Becomes World's Richest Person After Paypal credits him with $92quad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.