Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,859 members, 7,841,232 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria (463 Views)

Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria / Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria / Mimiko Secretly Recruiting Workers, Selling Govt. Properties To Cronies – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria by Eddygourdo(m): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2017
Protests are absolutely lovely and noble pursuits. Every free world must be able to exercise those rights. Yet the question to be asked will be, what are the deliverables expected from the protest action?

When we march out on the street, do we just keep screaming "we are suffering", "buhari must die" , "hunger full area". Then when we are done we return to our homes exhausted with no demands or counter proposals made ?

We want the youths to take back this country, but I thought the route to power is a politcal one not a protes. How is this different from all the meaningless ipob protests that we observed. Which resulted in the death and injury of many, yet nothing was achieved.

ASUU strike and protest have an agende of deliverables, same applies to fuel protests, and every other protest ever done on planet earth asides the IPOB protest anyway. Anything based on emotion is an unintelligent way of pursuing any goal. And in my honest opinion. I have every doubt to assume 2baba is being paid by some unscropulous politicians who are up to no good.

Nevertheless we are truly suffering, nigeria's economy is abysmal, the unemployment rate is shameful as well as too many ills. We need a mental revolution with youths creating concrete methods of taking over from all these analog leaders at the next poll. Not just wasting our useful energy parading the strrets in high tones like barbarians. Thank you
Re: Why 2baba And His Cronies Are The Problem With Nigeria by weedtheweeds: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
are you serious? even you make posts of this sort? wow! Look at the finger pointing at others o. this life na wah oh
Eddygourdo:
Protests are absolutely lovely and noble pursuits. Every free world must be able to exercise those rights. Yet the question to be asked will be, what are the deliverables expected from the protest action?

When we march out on the street, do we just keep screaming "we are suffering", "buhari must die" , "hunger full area". Then when we are done we return to our homes exhausted with no demands or counter proposals made ?

We want the youths to take back this country, but I thought the route to power is a politcal one not a protes. How is this different from all the meaningless ipob protests that we observed. Which resulted in the death and injury of many, yet nothing was achieved.

ASUU strike and protest have an agende of deliverables, same applies to fuel protests, and every other protest ever done on planet earth asides the IPOB protest anyway. Anything based on emotion is an unintelligent way of pursuing any goal. And in my honest opinion. I have every doubt to assume 2baba is being paid by some unscropulous politicians who are up to no good.

Nevertheless we are truly suffering, nigeria's economy is abysmal, the unemployment rate is shameful as well as too many ills. We need a mental revolution with youths creating concrete methods of taking over from all these analog leaders at the next poll. Not just wasting our useful energy parading the strrets in high tones like barbarians. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Clearifying IPOB Stand On MBAKA / #istandwithnigeria Moremi Ojudu Writes Tinubu, Read Letter / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.