Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

See What This Corper Post On Facrbook - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See What This Corper Post On Facrbook (1477 Views)

What This Corper Is Doing Will Amaze You. See Photos / Kidnapped, Shot 5 Times, Sacked From PPA, Yet This Corper Completed Service / Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Corper Post On Facrbook by Mtncardseller(m): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2017
grin

Re: See What This Corper Post On Facrbook by kabrud: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2017
From the name, u know where he comes from and these are the 'graduates' making noise about Buhari's certificate. Imagine. This is not even acceptable in spoken English not to talk of written.
Re: See What This Corper Post On Facrbook by ybalogs(m): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2017
God will not make you a corpse ooo.Just tell him to go back to JSS 2.
Re: See What This Corper Post On Facrbook by ybalogs(m): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2017
But seriously,how did he manage to graduate?
Re: See What This Corper Post On Facrbook by ybalogs(m): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2017
He's probably one of these "Ghost" students who pays their ways to certification.Issorait
Re: See What This Corper Post On Facrbook by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2017
kabrud:
From the name, u know where he comes from and these are the 'graduates' making noise about Buhari's certificate. Imagine. This is not even acceptable in spoken English not to talk of written.
and it didn't occur to you that the person in pictur mightn't necessarily be the one behind that account? Anyone could upload anything with the aim of cracking jokes
Re: See What This Corper Post On Facrbook by kabrud: 10:07am On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:
and it didn't occur to you that the person in pictur mightn't necessarily be the one behind that account? Anyone could upload anything with the aim of cracking jokes

If the name were to be 'Abdullahi Musa', we know the rest. Stop defending rubbish.

Re: See What This Corper Post On Facrbook by kabrud: 10:13am On Feb 02, 2017
ybalogs:
He's probably one of these "Ghost" students who pays their ways to certification.Issorait

Choi, see another one. Nigeria is in trouble.
grin grin grin
Re: See What This Corper Post On Facrbook by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 02, 2017
kabrud:

If the name were to be 'Abdullahi Musa', we know the rest. Stop defending rubbish.
must you respond to everything you see online? undecided
Re: See What This Corper Post On Facrbook by kabrud: 10:20am On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:
must you respond to everything you see online? undecided

My headache, not urs bro.
Re: See What This Corper Post On Facrbook by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2017
kabrud:

My headache, not urs bro.
Just look at your life grin
Re: See What This Corper Post On Facrbook by kabrud: 10:34am On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:
Just look at your life grin
Do u know me? Attempting to change the topic, right? Hehehe.

Re: See What This Corper Post On Facrbook by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 02, 2017
kabrud:

Do u know me? Attempting to change the topic, right? Hehehe.
you look like the boy in the picture grin
Re: See What This Corper Post On Facrbook by kabrud: 10:39am On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:
you look like the boy in the picture grin

My headache doesn't look like this pls

Re: See What This Corper Post On Facrbook by ybalogs(m): 11:06am On Feb 02, 2017
kabrud:

Choi, see another one. Nigeria is in trouble. grin grin grin
Let's see who is in trouble here.Correction please.
Re: See What This Corper Post On Facrbook by kabrud: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2017
ybalogs:

Let's see who is in trouble here.Correction please.

Yes, I can see you are a fast learner. But one more correction; next time, allow a space between a full stop and the next word. Meanwhile, good attempt.

grin grin grin
Re: See What This Corper Post On Facrbook by ybalogs(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
kabrud:

Yes, I can see you are a fast learner. But one more correction; next time, allow a space between a full stop and the next word. Meanwhile, good attempt.

grin grin grin
I can't laugh abeg.You're suffering from psychosis.
Re: See What This Corper Post On Facrbook by kabrud: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
ybalogs:

I can't laugh abeg.You're suffering from psychosis.

Psychosis? The use jaw breaking words to create impression? I'm not impressed. grin grin grin
Re: See What This Corper Post On Facrbook by RotgakSlay(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
some times its not dem writing it...... mayb his acct was hacked.
i knw of a frnd wu is suffering from dat also

(1) (Reply)

See The State Of A Corper's Lodge A Friend Was Posted To / New Salary Structure For Nigerian Corp Member / NCCF Family House In Abuja Razed By Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.