Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) (41726 Views)

3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrested After Engaging Soldiers In A Fire Fight. Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue For Open Grazing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by TARABA911(m): 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
You sure say no be other people as Fulani boys
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by malware: 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
knightsTempler:
El rufai will call the the commissioner of police of that zone and question him where he got the gut and audacity to arrest his foot jihadist. Wait and see.

I like seeing people speak with wisdom and intelligence. Just ask yourself whether what you just posted is possible.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by 982ABU(m): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
greatermax77:
And the custom boss is making to much noise on seized pump actions while turning blind eye when Aks, assult rifles is passing through thier nose to the untochable fulanis. Is Nigeria a contry?
are you not happy with the seizing of pump action becouse it was your brother inport them and he was arrested by gallant customs and now you are crying blindly go and drink acid for bigotry treatment
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by sanandreas(m): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
982ABU:
bigotry and tribelism would not allow you see anything good in them quote me anywhere your tribe are more violence and intolarant than fula

Why are u so pained. These people have made many widows and orphans
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by NeutralJUDGE(m): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=maryjan8 post=53347762]God at work!!![/quote nothing well said than God at work sis
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by Etogist: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
...hmmm! Just because their grand master is not around.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by Josmila(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
knightsTempler:
El rufai will call the the commissioner of police of that zone and question him where he got the gut and audacity to arrest his foot jihadist. Wait and see.

Can you say this to his face sir? #justasking
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by Bunchersstab(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
undecided Let's hear from them if they are foreigners and how they got those ruffles.
Also if Hell-Rufai truly gave them money to stop killing Southern Kadunas or to equip their armoury
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by jerrymej(m): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Why are they still alive?
kill the inhumane jor...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by Bunchersstab(m): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
undecided Let's hear from them if they are foreigners and how they got those ruffles.
Also if Hell-Rufai truly gave them money to stop killing Southern Kadunas or to equip their armoury

#Yeyenatu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by obailala(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
See the dirty things that have been taking human lives... I think they should just be tied to a tree somewhere in southern Kaduna and allowed to face their destiny.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by poyet(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
They should say where the others are.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
awesomesossy:
Story for our forefathers undecided......tomorrow they ll tell us of how dey Miraculously disappeared from d prison..... Mtsheww.... angry angry

AbeG make i go check my dodo for fire b4 e burn because of dis yeye people.. ... cheesy cheesy

I'm hungry here, pass me not...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
kabrud:

Not about stupidity bro. Oh, u are only concerned about the thread now, not a picture of weapons as is always the case when bh members are caught with weapons. Trading of insult is the only option left when one is bereft of ideas and logic to prove a case. This is a good example.

If you are looking for the weapons , you can travel down there to see it. When you talk silly you get insulted. That's what dumb heads like you deserve. We don't see your type comment when Fulani herdsmen kill innocent people. Now you are asking fo pictures of the weapons. Stop acting smart because you are nothing close to it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Apostle! Apostle! We don catch those Fulani men!

Apostle: well, where are their heads? ABI U NO HEAR WETIN PREACH? OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by kabrud: 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
willibounce1:

[s]If you are looking for the weapons , you can travel down there to see it. When you talk silly you get insulted. That's what dumb heads like you deserve. We don't see your type comment when Fulani herdsmen kill innocent people. Now you are asking fo pictures of the weapons. Stop acting smart because you are nothing close to it[/s].
Easy with insult bro, cos I don't really think u can go on that lane with me, I'm pretty sure of that. But for now, my concern is; we have seen the pictures of the arrested herdsmen, but where are the weapons they were allegedly carrying? On several occasions, bh members were caught and their pictures were displayed alongside their weapons, why is this an exception? As far as I'm concerned, this story is fake.
Meanwhile, I repeat, easy with insults cos no one has monopoly of aggression.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by kabrud: 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
982ABU:
where are the two riffles and cutlass picture please

Exactly my question but rather than answering this simple question, someone is already foaming from both sides of his mouth over it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by kabrud: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
982ABU:
bigotry and tribelism would not allow you see anything good in them quote me anywhere your tribe are more violence and intolarant than fula

Fact.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by sanabest: 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Innocence fulani are getting killed for no reason. These ones are cattle rearers for God's sake. Southern soldiers are mad sad

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by tourphland(m): 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by solaere(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
I see no light in this news not at all ....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by Everfrank(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
Where are the weapons? This story is not reliable as the source is a party to the crisis.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by awesomesossy(f): 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

I'm hungry here, pass me not...
I ll think abbaritabb ;Darit grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by duality(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
Thank God for apostle, Johnson Suleman.
His voice was heard.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by potent5(m): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
These foolanis are not Nigerians; they are from Mali and what's the other country again? Elrufai over to you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by Sallam01(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nice one gallant mopol keep it up
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
Will be drinking tea wt their boss El-rufai by the end of the day, no qualms. I didn't see any AK47 anyway.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by alaskido(m): 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
Where is Fadan karshi? Is there a war going on there? Is Fadan Karshi part of Nigeria? Why are they with 2 AK 47 rifles and 2 cutlass?

The policeman no get mercy at all. Him don quickly put bullet for the man leg. I bet the policeman who shot this guy on the leg is from South West, South South or South East cheesy cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by murtalaa(m): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
knightsTempler:
bigots! Nothing is good enough for them. You open your smelly mouth to complain that nothing is being done and you are confronted with the evidence that something is indeed being done, you are now singing another tune.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by bezimo(m): 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
But what's the use of arresting them, when the short midget called el rufai and bingohari would release them without prosecuting them like always.

This is just a fake reactionary picture to deceive the gullible that they have started acting following the massive backlash they received over the past week on the menace of the herdsmen genocide attacks

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by toshmann(m): 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Soon theu will "escape" from incarceration

Una think say we be mumu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fulani herdsmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Thieves Caught In Igbo Ukwu Anambra, Stripped Unclad - Pictures / Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man / Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.