Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) (41725 Views)

3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrested After Engaging Soldiers In A Fire Fight. Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue For Open Grazing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
kabrud:

Easy with insult bro, cos I don't really think u can go on that lane with me, I'm pretty sure of that. But for now, my concern is; we have seen the pictures of the arrested herdsmen, but where are the weapons they were allegedly carrying? On several occasions, bh members were caught and their pictures were displayed alongside their weapons, why is this an exception? As far as I'm concerned, this story is fake.
Meanwhile, I repeat, easy with insults cos no one has monopoly of aggression.

Phuck you dumb skull MF. You must be one of em MF Fulani goats going about murdering innocent people. Your boys have been arrested and you are asking for pics of weapons. Phuck you one more time. Or you think the internet is a place you can carry out your evil attacks of murdering people. Anoufia. Go and ask the police/army for the weapons they found on them. Phuck off
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by tk4rd: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
Those Guys are from SOMALIA..
They are not Nigerians...

In fact, blame the PAST ADMINISTRATION..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Can police be trusted when herdsmen are involved? Elrufai will release the terrorist on personal recognition.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by dasmath: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
casttlebarbz:
just kill them right on that spot
destroy them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested With Weapons In Kaduna By Police (Photos) by Rocketicon(m): 6:32am On Feb 03, 2017
I really thank God these people were caught... No weapon and evil formed against Sanga L G. and it's environs shall prosper.... Dis useless and senseless fools no the tire oh... Thumbs up to Security men for a Job well done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Thieves Caught In Igbo Ukwu Anambra, Stripped Unclad - Pictures / Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man / Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.