Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo (51941 Views)

Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow / 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia / Nigerians Blast Blackface For Not Supporting 2face Led Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by Bigwig1: 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
favourmic:
Do you think protest we solve issues on ground?

Why can't all nation go for fasting and pray for this nation.
Oga is not about prayer oo,forget it. Let's face reality here. If it's abt prayer u know how many people praying daily for dis country. If an eye is bringing out dirt we remove it nd show to d eye. If it's going to turn to war let it turn to be,lets stop this madness for d sake of our generation yet unborn. #EIE# #Istandwith2baba
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
tubaba no lele we go steal d show.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by jaywhoco(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
#I stand for God's kingdom
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by Pque(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
favourmic:

even if Nigerians pray together, I doubt God will answer d prayer except we pray to a God like Sango who will make a quick judgement of thunderful death sharp sharp because Nigeria is filled with divided Nigerians of different heart, sinners, hypocrites whose prayer is an abomination to God.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by metallisc(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
favourmic:

Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by Bigwig1: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
Gbemishile1:
tubaba no lele we go steal d show.
Lol. Pple go lynch u oo,u know we like jungle justice grin
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by gratiaeo(m): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Things don tire me for this country. It's no longer funny at all
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by ZUBY77(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
favourmic:

angry angry angry angry
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by SteveNoris10: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=OlujobaSamuel post=53356303]lol, na waooo, i dont really have much to say sef, but i expect make bubu don show some of his badoo the stuff wey e talk sey e get, seems, all animals be same, but some be more same than odas.
tubaba, i no dey for ur protest too, cuz i never see things wey d prostest wan address aside to carry banner, gather professionals wey go list demands should govt decide to look ur side, not just things hard things hard, let the protest be ditected at specific policies and issues.
thanks all.
i go dey follow una protest live [/

Who are you?..... (Afonja,idiot,Mumu,Zombie)
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by Splashme: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fixed010:
If you are a blind Buhari supporter, Mr. Innocent Idibia is not your problem. President Buhari is. Face him and tell him to up his game and deliver on his electoral promises. You did not elect him to run Nigeria catastrophically on auto-pilot as he is currently doing. At any rate, if you are a patriot, your loyalty will always be to Nigeria and not to any President.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by Aroh48(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
favourmic:

who is this one?
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by MielBaker(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
favourmic:

I think your fasting and prayer should be enough. So, please go ahead.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by DonCortino: 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
softwerk:
I hope this won't turn out to be a publicity stunt at the end for a new album?!

I don't trust all these our Nigerian celebrities them sad sad

Which stunt? That's a pic from his airtel advert.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by DonCortino: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
favourmic:

Zombie!
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by OlujobaSamuel: 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=SteveNoris10 post=53358119][/quote] i can now see you, say me well to your dad.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by DonCortino: 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
wellmax:
I stand with 2Baba, but if given the choice between GEJ and Buhari I will still vote Buhari 100times over

Your papa must be one of the dullards ministers.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by Landlord76(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jokes apart the economy need creative imagination
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by LordOfNaira: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
Buhari is the greatest Nigerian president ever. Some of you are not aware that Baba is doing all he can to diversify the economy and fight corruption which are among factors that cause recession. He tried to turn to industries from oil by giving tax holidays in the mining industry. The war against corruption is still on.

Long Live President Muhammadu Buhari!!!

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

#IStandWithBuhari#
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by Blaqsuqar: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
LordofNairaland:
Buhari is the greatest Nigerian president ever. Some of you are not aware that Baba is doing all he can to diversify the economy and fight corruption which are among factors that cause recession. He tried to turn to industries from oil by giving tax holidays in the mining industry. The war against corruption is still on.

Long Live President Muhammadu Buhari!!!

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

#IStandWithBuhari#
Meanwhile

Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
softwerk:

I only hope no life is lost
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by Psychologist90(m): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
God bless you for that!!
I supported Buhari during the last general election thinking he's going to do according to his electoral promises but he has really shown that he is not capable to lead us. And we were fooled into thinking he's the right man for us.
His nonchalant attitudes are something else and he's behaving as if there is nothing wrong in the country.
Buhari's supporters should know that this protest is not against Buhari himself but against bad governance.
We citizens of this great nation deserve to know what is going on and if the government can't hold itself responsible for the challenges facing the country, then they should tell us instead of blaming the previous government.
$1=#500
Kerosene =#500 etc.
These are not showing progression but retrogression.
We should stop being deceived by their electoral promises they've been struggling to fulfil since the day they assumed office.
This protest is to let the government knows that we are not happy and we deserve transparent, honest, and credible governance.
#IStandWithNigeria
Fixed010:
If you are a blind Buhari supporter, Mr. Innocent Idibia is not your problem. President Buhari is. Face him and tell him to up his game and deliver on his electoral promises. You did not elect him to run Nigeria catastrophically on auto-pilot as he is currently doing. At any rate, if you are a patriot, your loyalty will always be to Nigeria and not to any President.
[sub][/sub]
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by shumuel(m): 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
softwerk:

It already is, 2Baba has a show coming up next week, a concert for Val, you wouldn't go protesting with him without attending his show, would you ? grin the guy get sense die wink
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by Sezua(m): 7:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
favourmic:

I dnt even know wat to tell you. Pple who reason this way you are thinking are miserable.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by deflover(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Igbo's and Niger Deltan be wise
We didn't vote change
The yorubas Hausa and the middle belt did
If they want to correct the mistake
Let them do it alone
We warned them but they called us corruption fighting back
I am not joining any protest
Buhari must rule till 2050
Abi no be so dem talk
Let the police use them as target practice
Abeg be wise
Let them enjoy the change
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by Harinholar(f): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
May God help you #istandwithGod#
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by Nature8(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lol.. Very funny, but before I forget.. #Istandwith2baba grin
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by favourmic(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
TheBossLadyK:

No offense bros, what is should we pray about?
Abeg what is the prayer point?

Make God kill bubu like abasha
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by wellmax(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
[s]
DonCortino:

Your papa must be one of the dullards ministers.
[/s]
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by eyinjuege: 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
This guy cray small.

Funny post cheesy
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by AyamConfidence(m): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
favourmic:

you and who wan do that one When we never see eat you dey talk of fasting

Behave yourself ooo
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
favourmic:

Are you for real?

So you think prayers without working towards it is the best way to go?

Have you ever prayed and fasted for an exam without learning for it and yet passed the exam?
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo by favourmic(m): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
AyamConfidence:
you and who wan do that one When we never see eat you dey talk of fasting

Behave yourself ooo

Hahaha haha Bro take am easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Shares Her Traditional Wedding Picture / These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You / Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.