Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You (51947 Views)

Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) / New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 / #BBNaija: Check Out These Throwback Photos Of Bisola And Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by bbbabes(f): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Multi-millionaire and younger brother of Nigerian music star, Kcee decided to shock his followers with these throwback photos. He looks unrecognizable and different from the rich and lavish record label executive look we are accustomed to.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-GypYFqaORes/WIop6-jEXoI/AAAAAAADZKU/xChJt0JcpzMsK_NGQKtAQbd7NtlOe4D3gCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Where you are today does not determine where you will be tomorrow. - #It is too late to fail,we are too loaded to be empty. - #TBT ..he captioned the photos.

For those who have no idea, checkout some of his new photos below:

[img]https://4.bp..com/-E9h4ENJGpQA/WIoqjjcWZwI/AAAAAAADZKY/M9cbdJxhFGcpzSXsReuiKLLjvgEOKIMEwCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-3KQ8qOZFPwk/WIoqtzIj7rI/AAAAAAADZKc/Am-AzVSA1AMCj9QOT3uugeH_547Pyv3wQCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/these-throwback-photos-of-e-money-will.html

4 Likes

Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by Donshemzy1234: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
These doesn't look like it will reach the promise land but if it does I will come back to comman celebrate my first ever FTC.

lol. FTC kikikikiki. Glory to God in the highest

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by Blakjewelry(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
Yeah money na engineer, it reconstructs

43 Likes

Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by BlackDBagba: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
What does this man do for a living

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by jbkomo(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
Money is gud. It brings prestige and change status. But mostly we do not see wht lies behind. Not all rich ppl arr happy ppl trust me

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by kstyle2(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
My God....God really picked his call, placed that call on conference call with angels then gave him unlimited data.

21 Likes

Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by slurryeye: 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
So?

Everybody has their beginning

2 Likes

Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by paskyboy: 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
This how Haters will arrive this thread now

11 Likes

Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
These doesn't look like it will reach the promise land but if it does I will come back to comman celebrate my first ever FTC

Where the party at?

1 Like

Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by ejosh4(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2017

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by Noblesoul123: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
I can hardly spot any difference.

This shows that, like HIV, success doesn't show on everyone's face.

4 Likes

Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by otijah(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
BlackDBagba:
look for a way and make your and stop questioning other people source of wealth. He is into oil business and as well Estate too

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by otijah(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
BlackDBagba:
look for a way and make yours and stop questioning other people source of wealth. He is into oil business and as well Estate too

2 Likes

Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by helphelp: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Checking my account balance...

Still the same...next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
BlackDBagba:
you be efcc?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by LecciGucci: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
Money is sweet
Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by BlackDBagba: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
Point of correction: it's a genuine question.
In addition, thank you very much but I'm quite accomplished. Very happy indeed. Cow! angry

otijah:
look for a way and make yours and stop questioning other people source of wealth. He is into oil business and as well Estate too

34 Likes

Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by koolcat: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
BlackDBagba:
he sells gala and funnels @ cele

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by Exponental(m): 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
young shall grow of course.
Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ok

12 Likes

Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by NobleRomm(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
God punish poverty

before the end of this year, prosperity and money shall begin to flow in my life... AMEN

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by Chanchit: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
Donshemzy1234:
These doesn't look like it will reach the promise land but if it does I will come back to comman celebrate my first ever FTC

If you are familiar with naira land u would know its straight to FP.

2 Likes

Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by kenzysmith: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Diffrence is after suffer done use knack ground na ritual follow buh dat coat sha
Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by Youngetskilz23(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
God punish poverty. cry

1 Like

Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by BlackDBagba: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Apt description. I've copied to use as my status. grin

kstyle2:
My God....God really picked his call, placed that call on conference call with angels then gave him unlimited data.
Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by ichidodo: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
One word....Ritual..
Re: These Throwback Photos Of E-money Will Shock You by seunny4lif(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
cool cool cool

shocked shocked
Wow
Nobody is ugly
Money is the best thing and life
His woman was beside him throughout his hardship cool cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo / Odunlade Adekola And Governor Kayode Fayemi (Photo) / Tania Omotayo Shares Her Traditional Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.