Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Incredible Solution To That Seriousely Bad Smelly Kitchen Sink - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Incredible Solution To That Seriousely Bad Smelly Kitchen Sink (546 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Solution To That Seriousely Bad Smelly Kitchen Sink by StoneColdBiceps(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hi Guys,

So I've been battling with the smell that oozes out of my sink whenever water - dish water passes through it. This has really take a toll on me that I sometime skip using my sink.

Imagine the embarrassment i felt when a chick came around with her friend and they perceived a funny smell, thinking maybe its the toilet. So, me sensing it, i took air freshener and frosh ( is there a right word instead of "frosh"? undecided) that spot and guess what, the Ladies laffed cheesy. You know that kind laff when you are caught off guard lol?

I have used hot water severally, used hand-held pump to pump the shiit out but for where, it only gave a temporal solution- 2 days max.

So, one day i researched for a solution and came up with salt with vinegar and other stuffs to be used together. But i don't have all those stuffs in the house except "salt"!

I took the table salt ( any salt ), emptied a good content into the sink filter hole, as in, literally pouring the salt into the hole! Then, I emptied the hot water (boiling) from the kettle into the sink filter hole in a fountain fashion ( pour all over the sink as well). Wholla! No smell came out. The smell was gone! I tot it could be a fluke just maybe for a day and the smell will return, but its over two weeks now and i never experienced that bad smelly smelly again... smiley

...And We Lived Happily Everafter. cheesy

P.S
The acidity of the salt eats up the grime in the sink and unclog the passage way.
The hot water assist the salt to flush out the grime/residue the salt has eaten up. The hot water put finishing touches to the whole process.

I hope this helps you too.

cheesy wink

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Men’s Secret / Do You Know Anyone Who Feels So Alone? Kindly Send Them These Words! / Former Child Star, Benita Okojie Welcomes Her First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.