Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Wolf On The Altar - John Wesley Mfr - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wolf On The Altar - John Wesley Mfr (483 Views)

Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil / Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wolf On The Altar - John Wesley Mfr by landmark247(m): 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
It is a pitiable abysmal dismal that religious igihaga is now the order of the day and it is rather unfortunate that followers of varying religious leaders no longer have a bottom line thinking of their own as they no longer think twice about anything their leaders say.

Everything is assumed to be the voice of God even when it is a message or doctrine from the pit of hell! I must mention prestissimo that I'm a Christian with a vital background in Language and Philosophy of Religion. Hence, for everything I say, none should be considered as speaking amiss except for individual perspectives.

It is crystal clear like the Babylonian Biblical "mene-mene tekel yufasin" that so many of these dispensational clergymen are wolves on the Altar! It beats my imagination that recently, a supposed revered Apostle stood on the Altar to spit blasphemy to his followers stating thus: "If you find any Fulani man or herdsmen around my Church, KILL THEM!" Are all Fulanis Muslim? What if Fulanis are also members of his church? Are all Fulanis herdsmen? My BIG question is this: Will Jesus Christ Say Such a Thing or allow His Disciples to use the sword not to mention riffles?

A major event took place in the bible, John:18:10 -11a: "Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priests servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus. Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath:"

"Furthermore, in Luke 22: 49 - 51
When they which were about him saw what would follow, they said unto him, Lord, shall we smite with the sword? And one of them smote the servant of the high priest, and cut off his right ear. And Jesus answered and said, Suffer ye thus far. And he touched his ear, and healed him."

Without much ado, Apostle Suleiman is assumed to be a Christian (which means 'Christlike') except otherwise. And if he is Christlike, every heaven bound Christian will know that haven proclaimed such blasphemy on the Altar, Apostle Suleiman has successfully acted in the capacity of a Wolf and Judas Iscariot!

Clergymen are meant to continually broker peace amongst brethren and non-brethren against all odd! There's no crime in self defense but it is a crime on earth and in heaven to incite violence!
I therefore charge all religious leaders and followers to henceforth not relent in ensuring our peaceful co-existence. The world will be a better place when Muslims and Christian begin to first see themselves as humans being created by God who thereafter chose a religion as desired.

God Bless Nigeria!
mfronmic@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Devotional 2017 Tuesday 7 February 2017:- None Shall Be Barren / Christians And Blood Of Jesus Worshippers: Serious Inquiry... / See How The Bible Disagree With The Fundamentals Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.