Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings (23169 Views)

Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted / Tuface Visits Nelson Mandela’s Home In South Africa / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by 0b10010011: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by madridguy(m): 8:08am On Feb 03, 2017
THE POLICE SHOULD ALLOW THEM EXERCISE THEIR CIVIL RIGHT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by Omudia11: 8:09am On Feb 03, 2017
And there's n country where the police can just cancel a planned peaceful , meaningful protect for their convenience.
CoolFreeday:

its their f**king business, am I sharing the money with them?. The Truth remains that they is no country that they will allow you to protest without seeking permission from the police.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by repogirl(f): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2017
Yes o! Tuface means business!

1 Like

Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by yorke1: 8:10am On Feb 03, 2017
Buhari is behind this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by jesus500(m): 8:11am On Feb 03, 2017
Who is afraid of police? We will protest and nothing will happen. I am ready to die for the good of my country even though the country has done nothing for me but we must make sacrifices, for the greater good of all. God bless nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:12am On Feb 03, 2017
The recession is biting the police, you will know from the uniform but they are accessing money in returns through corruption and bribery, arrest and bail. They are one of the reason boys don't buy car, they hate young and wealthy, they surely term him yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by SalomonKane: 8:13am On Feb 03, 2017
Mr. Owoseni is a dunce and a dolt! Isn't it his job to make sure 'hoodlums' do not take over the event and cause mayhem?

His excuse reek of so much bias it can make a dog in heat belch blood from its rectum.

I wonder when this our security operatives will stop telling us all this nonsense.

Banning an event just for the sake of pleasing "oga boss" translate to an act of desperation which translate to the latent form of being docile and ineffective.

Sometimes I wonder why people just feel they can vomit anything and believe people will readily open their mouth and swallow their vomit.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by cutedharmee: 8:13am On Feb 03, 2017
We must protest! Buh wait o "eni ti o ni Iya o ki n da egbo eyin" meaning "person wey no get mother no dey get wound fr back"... watching in 3D
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by vickuzzy(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2017
#WESTANDWITHNIGERIA
#EIE
#ISW2B
#BRINGBACKOURNIGERIA

Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by Adonkia(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2017
rifasenate11:
if them like make they ban out curfew. I must protest. #ISTANDWITHTUFACE
abeg no go suffer yourself u go regret o
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by cytell56: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2017
Menace2Society:
I just dey pity this one undecidedabeg no go for protest o
No wonder you dey bear the name wey you dey bear. Olosho Pickin
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by sukar886: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2017
#istandwith2baba
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by femi4: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2017
Vanessa88:
#Istandwith2baba
Pls don't go out on that day
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by Abudu2000(m): 8:22am On Feb 03, 2017
na soooo, way to go tubaba, we will all match out and speak for not just ourselves alone but for all Nigerians, some watch things happen and some want things to happen but we have decided to make that change we seek for happen, so it's not by force to be brave,after all a goat can never give birth to a lion, all those fraidy cats who are only tough online,kepp your cowardice to yourselves and not make the brave one's come down to your levels

########EiE
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 03, 2017
To those who wanna protest, make Tuface clear you for health insurance in case police shoot you ooo.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by sylviaeo(f): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2017
Or maybe d police has hired people dat will disrupt d protest as commanded by d oga at d top. Did d one million match get a go ahead from d police force as at then?. FG stop gagging d masses
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by godunia(m): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2017
If Politician can hijack the protest(Fayose and co) what made you think the protest won't be hijacked by hoodlums. 2face the war they are using you to start is beyond you.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by fasterwell(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2017
Milions of Americans took to the streets to protest against the POTUS and their police and other security agencies did not harrass them

But

In a certain country called Nigeria that always wants to copy American laws when it favours them, are planning to harrass, shoot and kill her citizens who choose go on peaceful protest because too much hunger on the land.

God is watching all of us oh
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by fairheven: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2017
if the police feels the rally would be hijacked by hoodlums, then it's left for them to provide protection, it's not only to carry hand bags for politicians wife that they are good at

"you can't beat a child and still tell him not to cry".... words of Adams Oshiomole during occupy Nigeria rally against Jonathan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by iammrjohnson(m): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2017
sorry, where in lagos will it hold? will it hold in Oyo state also or we all have to come to lagos?

TheFreeOne:
In the midst of chaos lies opportunity.

Nigerians let's seize the moment and the day cos power belongs to the people.

Enough is Enough.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by femi4: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2017
cutedharmee:
We must protest! Buh wait o "eni ti o ni Iya o ki n da egbo eyin" meaning "person wey no get mother no dey get wound fr back"... watching in 3D
Eni ti o ni Iya ko ni bawon sere gele de ibi ti o fi ma ni egbo leyin...

Meaning: Person wey no get mother will not follow dem do rough play sotey e go come get wound for back
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by hardbody: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2017
Vanessa88:
#Istandwith2baba

Me sef stand with 2baba but I will be in my house that day.

Yes...In my house until he explains to me why he had to agree to be sponsored to Dubai to celebrate his marriage.....

Until he returns the SUVs given to him by Chief Akpabio while the Governor of Akwa Ibom State (from tax payers money), etc

I am all for sanitizing the polity but surely 2baba is not morally positioned to do it.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands......

His hands has since been soiled.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by femi4: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2017
iammrjohnson:
sorry, where in lagos will it hold? will it hold in Oyo state also or we all have to come to lagos?

National Stadium

1 Like

Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by temmy998(m): 8:30am On Feb 03, 2017
Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by kristisking(m): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2017
The action of the police is a clear indication that this government does not respect the right of the citizens. In a civilized society, any body has the right to protest if he or she is not happy with any development. Why is Nigeria different? But this same people allowed Nigerians to protest against subsidy removal in 2014. Indeed there was once a country.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by femi4: 8:32am On Feb 03, 2017
hardbody:

Me sef stand with 2baba but I will be in my house that day.

Yes...In my house until he explains to me why he had to agree to be sponsored to Dubai to celebrate his marriage.....

Until he returns the SUVs given to him by Chief Akpabio while the Governor of Akwa Ibom State (from tax payers money), etc

I am all for sanitizing the polity but surely 2baba is not morally positioned to do it.

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands......

His hands has since been soiled.
You are right....going by the history of tu baba, he's not known to be anti government even in his songs. Somebody like Sound sultan would have been a credible candidate.
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 03, 2017
I'm in support of the protest. But where it would be deemed an 'illegal gathering' due to the police ban, it would only end disastrously. It is the right of every citizen to protest in an orderly manner; and it is the duty of the police to protect such gatherings and maintain order. But now the police claim Tuface doesn't have the capacity to contain such crowds? Is that his work?

This ban is a continuation of the intimidation and suppression of the masses dished out by the ruling power. They continuously strip us of our rights. And this is the thing that should now be protested in a court of law or on the streets if the courts are morally incompetent. If it is possible to hold political rallies which essentially comprise all of the hoodlums they now fear might hijack this protest, why won't they allow this gathering?

It would not be wise to hold the protest in defiance of the police ban because that would put this firmly on the wrong side of the law. I would suggest the ban be challenged instead. That way, the injustices of government will be kept in focus.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by Realist2: 8:40am On Feb 03, 2017
#istandwithtubaba# we will protest come 6th February.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by ceejay80s(m): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2017
wetin concern police with peaceful protest? no be democracy we dey again? is peaceful protest not held in other countries,
e be like say them think say we be slave, if e start i wonder if police no go run, dem no plenty pass civilian, its 5% of nigerians that are police
Re: Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings by linusbnn(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2017
CoolFreeday:
I will them good luck.

God bless my President, PMB

That is why u dey fail correction

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" / "Henrietta Kosoko Will Go To Hell": Kemi Olunloyo Apologize Over Comment / Eniola Badmus Steps Out In Blue Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.