Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) (60856 Views)

Annie & Tuface Idibia At 'Power Of 1' London Movie Premiere / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / 2baba: The Truth About The February 6th Man And The Frustrated Antagonists-happ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by lazsnaira(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2017
wat in hades has drescode gat ta do wit protest? ...this dudes aint serious...
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2017
TwerkingSquirrel:
Why do I have this feeling that this protest might end up, being a street carnival and twerking party, 'cos nigerian youths could be very stupid most times!!!
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by pepigeorge(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2017
basty:
Shame on any IPOB participating in the rally because they don't belong to Nigeria.

Who buy megabytes for this guy na?
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by nathan5050(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

I don't think 2phase TUBABA even has the capacity to lead a nationwide protest!
oya go and lead!

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by femi4: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
You see my concern with this charade? It lacks vision, mission and goal! Sounds more like a Lagos edition of Calabar Christmas Carnival. There is no proper communication, no sensitization, lack of zeal, anonymous interest from unknown groups; it just doesn't seem right.

By now there should have been a clear road-map, renown groups and people would be enlisted (not just 2phase and some internet/social-media solidarity tweets), we still don't know how many days the carnival protest would be, we are just hearing the uniform is something green...

I don't think 2phase even has the capacity to lead a nationwide protest! Yes, the reason for protest could be justified, but yet again, if there is no clear-cut objective/plan, you are presenting yourself as a likely shooting practice for the police.
2phase ko 3 phase meter ni

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2017
permanentgrace:
"FailBuhari" 6, here we go. No one can stop us.

#IStandWith2Baba
This protest is abt good governance, not against buhari.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by JennieCutie4U(f): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2017
something green possibly with a bullet proof.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by TeamSimple(m): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2017
Before the end of next week we shall know how far. Another free music concert coming up. Gate fee #greenwears.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by olumosen(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2017
I JUST REMEMBER DAGRIN

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 03, 2017
Music video loading... grin grin
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by sweetestever(f): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2017
i saw on facebook february 5 but now 6!!! ok i stand wt 2baba but i think we should do same in benue!! am in kaduna though

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Airforce1(m): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2017
TwerkingSquirrel:
Why do I have this feeling that this protest might end up, being a street carnival and twerking party, 'cos nigerian youths could be very stupid most times!!!

Oloshos would hijack the protest cheesy cheesy
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by TeamSimple(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2017
TwerkingSquirrel:
Your feeling is 100percent on point.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by jconsulting(f): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2017
I pray hoodlums don't hijack this protest
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by tolexy007(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I wont click any stupid "LIKE" and no Heaven will fall.
i cant stand with 2baba.i cant stand with Buhari.i want God to stand with us(Nigerian)

grin we no dem, we know who dem stand with, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by tolexy007(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2017
TwerkingSquirrel:

b positive angry

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by 0b10010011: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2017
alphamodel1:
Searching for a green bullet proof vest wink

grin grin grin
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by kwen1: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2017
#ISTANDWITHKANU the Vaticinator .. .. Dnt quote me because i wont care. I just felt that he was Right all these while. "Just a Protest" thank God our elites are waking Up.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by lordyugo: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
i cant stand with 2baba.i cant stand with Buhari.i want God to stand with us(Nigerian)

and how do u think God works? By coming dwn frm heaven or using human beings. Africans and being religious

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Malawian(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2017
TwerkingSquirrel:
just say that you are going there to twerk like your monika says.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2017
One fact is that people will die that day and then it will no longer be about the protest, it will be about tubaba being the cause of those deaths.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by LordMecuzy(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2017
I Go wear Yellow
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by cecegorz(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
You see my concern with this charade? It lacks vision, mission and goal! Sounds more like a Lagos edition of Calabar Christmas Carnival. There is no proper communication, no sensitization, lack of zeal, anonymous interest from unknown groups; it just doesn't seem right.

By now there should have been a clear road-map, renown groups and people would be enlisted (not just 2phase and some internet/social-media solidarity tweets), we still don't know how many days the carnival protest would be, we are just hearing the uniform is something green. I am sure we will be getting more tweets hours to the protest on which routes to follow, were to go etc.

I don't think 2phase even has the capacity to lead a nationwide protest! Yes, the reason for protest could be justified, but yet again, if there is no clear-cut objective/plan, you are presenting yourself as a likely shooting practice for the police.

I wont be surprised the likes of Fayose and FFK will be there to hijack the rally from 2phase. Why? 2phase lacks the charisma to lead a nationwide protest.

We need to demand for a responsible govt; we the youths need to take this country out from the hands of these present class of people. We should be discussing about forming a megaparty for the youths, set an age bracket in our party constitution and team up to take back our country before these old men sabotage our future.

#enoughsaid#

What about you linking up with him to contribute your better strategic plans?

Or better still ORGANIZE your own, the most important thing is to pull the government out of slumber by registering a mass disenchantment to show how their policies so far has destroyed, and continues to destroy all the few economic gains of the past?

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by nbright: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
When u were voting in the last election did u ask 'God' to direct u on who to vote for?.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Khalifa04: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

By now there should have been a clear road-map, renown groups and people would be enlisted (not just 2phase and some internet/social-media solidarity tweets), we still don't know how many days the carnival protest would be, we are just hearing the uniform is something green. I am sure we will be getting more tweets hours to the protest on which routes to follow, were to go etc.

I wont be surprised the likes of Fayose and FFK will be there to hijack the rally from 2phase. Why? 2phase lacks the charisma to lead a nationwide protest.

We need to demand for a responsible govt; we the youths need to take this country out from the hands of these present class of people. We should be discussing about forming a megaparty for the youths, set an age bracket in our party constitution and team up to take back our country before these old men sabotage our future.

#enoughsaid#
You said it all ,God will bless u
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by ikombe: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:
This wan na mumu sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by itsede: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

#enoughsaid#
So impressed with your write up.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by femolii: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2017
2FACE IS A PDP TOG.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by 0b10010011: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2017
Jayuba:
I'm tired of this country, i want to change country.
Which country should i go to? I need your advice.

Syria
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by seguno2: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2017
Oladimejyy:

Please HOW will God stand with us?
Did he not make us in His image?
Why should we be mentally lazy and allow these looters deprive us of basic amenities?
Why?
We, the youths, are tired of their lies that we are leaders of a tomorrow that never comes.
Together, we say- #EnoughisEnough.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by freddurst: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

#enoughsaid#
SHUT UP! Most successful revolution/protest all over the world were carried out by the masses(the so called common man).so which 'renown group are u talking about'?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) / Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.