Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) (60874 Views)

Annie & Tuface Idibia At 'Power Of 1' London Movie Premiere / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / 2baba: The Truth About The February 6th Man And The Frustrated Antagonists-happ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by seguno2: 10:33am On Feb 03, 2017
ademusiwa2r:
There is nothing call freedom of association and gatherings. The military and the police reserve the power to tell you when to gather in a place. If they say don't gather. Don't gather. Obey the law.

I will advice you, don't gather because they will kill you. Stay in your home.

Something is been done by the military on the satellite pictures.

This is why, they have to remove all civilian staff at the local government and the military occupy them.

Are you a lawyer?
Are you a soldier aka Fela's zombie?
What are you exactly?
On what basis are you giving your advice?
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by ademusiwa2r: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2017
ademusiwa2r:

There is nothing call freedom of association and gatherings. The military and the police reserve the power to tell you when to gather in a place. If they say don't gather. Don't gather. Obey the law.

I will advice you, don't gather because they will kill you. Stay in your home.

Something is been done by the military on the satellite pictures.

This is why, they have to remove all civilian staff at the local government and the military occupy them. Before a census is done. The military as move tanks into the north o avoid breakdown of the law
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Skubidude(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2017
#IMustProtest but i need to be thoroughly prepaid can somebody tell me where to get a bullet proof vest and helmet cool
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Ishilove: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
You see my concern with this charade? It lacks vision, mission and goal! Sounds more like a Lagos edition of Calabar Christmas Carnival. There is no proper communication, no sensitization, lack of zeal, anonymous interest from unknown groups; it just doesn't seem right.

By now there should have been a clear road-map, renown groups and people would be enlisted (not just 2phase and some internet/social-media solidarity tweets), we still don't know how many days the carnival protest would be, we are just hearing the uniform is something green. I am sure we will be getting more tweets hours to the protest on which routes to follow, were to go etc.

I don't think 2phase even has the capacity to lead a nationwide protest! Yes, the reason for protest could be justified, but yet again, if there is no clear-cut objective/plan, you are presenting yourself as a likely shooting practice for the police.

I wont be surprised the likes of Fayose and FFK will be there to hijack the rally from 2phase. Why? 2phase lacks the charisma to lead a nationwide protest.

We need to demand for a responsible govt; we the youths need to take this country out from the hands of these present class of people. We should be discussing about forming a megaparty for the youths, set an age bracket in our party constitution and team up to take back our country before these old men sabotage our future.

#enoughsaid#
Oyiiiiiboooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
The Tuface's protest has been the subject all over the social media in the past one week. The superstar has announced the dress code for the Nationwide protest. As shared on his Instagram page, see below:-

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/tuface-idibia-announces-dress-code-for.html

between Lagos and Abuja where would Tuface be present and live
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by ademusiwa2r: 10:37am On Feb 03, 2017
seguno2:

Are you a lawyer?
Are you a soldier aka Fela's zombie?
What are you exactly?
On what basis are you giving your advice?

You see, I lived abroad s real years to know the law. Please down gather. That is the law
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by ademusiwa2r: 10:38am On Feb 03, 2017
ademusiwa2r:
I will advice Mr tuface , if the police have told you , don't hold a protest. Please don't.

Obey the law as good citizen
Show example.

I advice you all don't protest. Look Osibanjo has nothing in his brain to change Nigeria. It is empty brain.

Even if you give Osibanjo 10 years, na pure water dey his brain.

His brain is like having brain full of water. Buhari has made Osibanjo acting vice president on 20 occasion. A total of over 100 days.

Pinkie well sharp does not need 100 days. Is skull is full of only water.

He is looking at the satellite picture. He was to the national defense college and did not show them the pictures.

I will be addressing the national defense college myself via video conference. Arrangement is Been made.

The military has seen the pictures. That why they are sending military officerc to go and look for shakrau the bolo Haram leader.arou d
the north.

This way all military officers can visit and see how the north look lik before a census is done.

The military is already doing something about it.

The Nigeria defense college is teaching thes student using the satellite pictures.

So I ask you people don't protest. The will make things worst.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by GrandMufti: 10:39am On Feb 03, 2017
seguno2:

Please explain HOW to stand with God and WHAT exactly you expect Him to do subsequently.
Just one picture will do nicely.
Thanks

God never departs from his people. Is his people that always departs from him. He his ever ready to accept us back. But are we ready to go back to him? I don't think so
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by oteneaaron(m): 10:40am On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
You see my concern with this charade? It lacks vision, mission and goal! Sounds more like a Lagos edition of Calabar Christmas Carnival. There is no proper communication, no sensitization, lack of zeal, anonymous interest from unknown groups; it just doesn't seem right.

By now there should have been a clear road-map, renown groups and people would be enlisted (not just 2phase and some internet/social-media solidarity tweets), we still don't know how many days the carnival protest would be, we are just hearing the uniform is something green. I am sure we will be getting more tweets hours to the protest on which routes to follow, were to go etc.

I don't think 2phase even has the capacity to lead a nationwide protest! Yes, the reason for protest could be justified, but yet again, if there is no clear-cut objective/plan, you are presenting yourself as a likely shooting practice for the police.

I wont be surprised the likes of Fayose and FFK will be there to hijack the rally from 2phase. Why? 2phase lacks the charisma to lead a nationwide protest.

We need to demand for a responsible govt; we the youths need to take this country out from the hands of these present class of people. We should be discussing about forming a megaparty for the youths, set an age bracket in our party constitution and team up to take back our country before these old men sabotage our future.

#enoughsaid#

OGA stop this your rant......which mobilization are you looking for??

The Protest that was held a day after D.Trumps inauguration was organised strictly online. If 2baba, as well-to-do as he is ...is bold enough to say it as it is, at least give the guy a pat on the back.

You are o'er there behind you phone screen/ PC saying what you can.

It was a man like you that burnt himself to death that started the Arab Uprising.

#my2kobo

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by wanayoo: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2017
National Stadium Surulere. I shall be there Green or no Green. #IStandWithTubaba #OneVoiceNigeria....

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by ameezy(m): 10:47am On Feb 03, 2017
Correct grin

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by sirusX(m): 10:47am On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

#enoughsaid#
GBAM...Mazi has spoken
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by ademusiwa2r: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2017
If a policeman tell you stop, you most stop and don't move.

If you move, he can shoot you.

Mr tuface most cancel his protest because the police have told you, no protest. Anyone who shows up. You have give up your right. I will advice all of you don't show up

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=stun%20gun%20police&sm=3
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Osashalom: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2017
Good one 2baba, we are with you on this
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by engrbayo11: 10:50am On Feb 03, 2017
nerodenero:
February 2015, it was FEBUHARI and fast forward two years after, it is FAILEDBUHARI. How time flies!!!

#Istandforgoodgovernance#
You no go kill person with laugh o

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

#enoughsaid#

A megaparty for the youths? Age bracket? A geriatric government is not necessarily the problem. If you bar an Olusola Saraki,a Bukola is available. If you bar Bukola Saraki,his son (a youth) will be part of your megaparty. What about a Tinubu or an Iwuayanwu or an Indimi? Bar them all from your youthful party and their sons and daughters who are used to living an oligarchic life will take their place and ruin your parade with their stash of "ill-gotten" wealth. After all they are youths and Nigerians who have same rights as you, rich or poor.
This protest by Innocent "TuBaba" Idibia might not be so well planned,might be sponsored by some sore politicians and not have the backing of civil liberties groups (who are more like societies paid to keep quiet when they should speak) but it is a spark that might ignite the embers in these dark days of Nigeria.
Let's give TuBaba a chance be he charismatic or not. Fela Kuti said "I no wan die,papa dey for house,mama dey for house.....police man go slap your face you no go talk". If we do not start "silly" protests like TuBaba's today,papa and mama and "I no wan die" will all die.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Ibifizzleboy(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2017
#ISTANDWITH2FACE
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by SAMUELLAR: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2017
This is the REAL FACT my people, we youth of nowadays we should try and do something to takeover this govt from all this Old Baba baba's abeg.

MaziOmenuko:

#enoughsaid#
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Skubidude(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2017
freddurst:

SHUT UP! Most successful revolution/protest all over the world were carried out by the masses(the so called common man).so which 'renown group are u talking about'?

Tell him
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by ademusiwa2r: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2017
I will advice all staff the local government, to please leave. The military has to use the offices. If you fail to leave the military the local government, the military reserve the right to shoot you.
You don't risk your life and 200 million life because of 100 million naira the LG get.

If you know anything about law. You are talking to the commander in chief of the arm forces of Nigeria.

As the commander in chief of the arm force. I advice Mr tuface not to hold any protest. Because for all your good. The military is doing is best.

This is not an advice, it is a command. You can go and ask anyone in the senior level of the military. For your own best interest civilian should leave the local government for the military to use and run it.for your own safety

Adesegun ademusiwa
King of Nigeria
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by omoharry(f): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2017
ademusiwa2r:

Mr tuface most cancel his protest because the police have told you, no protest. Anyone who shows up. You have give up your right. I will advice all of you don't show up

Fela Kuti said "I no wan die,papa dey for house,mama dey for house.....police man go slap your face you no go talk"
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by SIRmanjar(m): 11:08am On Feb 03, 2017
INTROVERT:
Hahahahahahahaha...o girl u funny oh..funny pishure
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Skubidude(m): 11:11am On Feb 03, 2017
ademusiwa2r:

Another zombie is talking
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by ademusiwa2r: 11:13am On Feb 03, 2017
omoharry:
Fela Kuti said "I no wan die,papa dey for house,mama dey for house.....police man go slap your face you no go talk"

If a police cheat you keep quiet, he will get sack or he will go to jail
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by autonomous22: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2017
I don't v anytin green for now but before den I will rush n buy one..... I can't afford to miss dis protest
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by autonomous22: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2017
adonbilivit:
2baba for president 2019. click like if you agree.

Guy no go dia abeg, na Atiku we need
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by aviazuva: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2017
Have we planned how to control the people outside 2face sight and location?
I mean how shall we control the boys that may start misbehaving along the protest and incur police actions?
Still I wish some people RIP IN ADVANCE
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by 99foxxy(f): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2017
Tubaba abeg before you embark on your proposed protest, make sure Ani teach you better English so that you no go fall your hand with your nothing the happen English... As for the protest, I wish you know what you are doing if not God help you for the out come. The protest is baseless.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Skubidude(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2017
ademusiwa2r:
I will advice all staff the local government, to please leave. The military has to use the offices. If you fail to leave the military the local government, the military reserve the right to shoot you.
You don't risk your life and 200 million life because of 100 million naira the LG get.

If you know anything about law. You are talking to the commander in chief of the arm forces of Nigeria.

As the commander in chief of the arm force. I advice Mr tuface not to hold any protest. Because for all your good. The military is doing is best.

This is not an advice, it is a command. You can go and ask anyone in the senior level of the military. For your own best interest civilian should leave the local government for the military to use and run it.for your own safety

Adesegun ademusiwa
King of Nigeria

I need to know the name of the weed u are on.. better check into Yaba left for immediate attention that weed has done lots of havoc to ur brain already.
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Zenlife: 11:29am On Feb 03, 2017
nerodenero:
February 2015, it was FEBUHARI and fast forward two years after, it is FAILEDBUHARI. How time flies!!!

#Istandforgoodgovernance#

How truth unstifles and unfolds in its time.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Chijosky(m): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2017
I stand with 2baba, "Nothing Dey Happen"
Re: Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

#enoughsaid#

I even wanted to message him this advice on Instagram, but I didn't bother because he doesn't seem serious

Dress code? Is this a party??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle / Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online / Photos from Duncan Mighty's White Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.