Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' (24294 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Maje Ayida And Lola Omotayo Okoye's Throwback Photo. / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2017
Toke Makinwa's estranged husband Maje Ayida through his lawyers asked her to stop all promotions of her 'On Becoming' tell-all book, retract every copy she has already sold, apologize to him on 3 national newspapers or there will be trouble.

Toke Makinwa just posted these. She is in Ghana right now for her book promotion and sales despite her ex-husband's warnings.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/toke-makinwa-reacts-to-maje-ayidas.html

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2017
reactions from her concerned fans

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by INTROVERT(f): 9:32am On Feb 03, 2017
True
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2017
lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2017
more

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by angelTI(f): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2017
Why call the name of God now when what she did is legally wrong! You don't write such derogatory remarks about someone without the person's permission.

I never really liked this Toke girl from day 1 because she is just too fake!

32 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2017
why drag the name of the lord into Ur dirty laundry? when she was busy flexing his money did she remember that God existed?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by sholatem(f): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2017
Seriously those that are seriously heart broken can never sit down to write it all,except those that want to use every opportunity to seek public compassion,Toke and Tiwa are typical example,he wronged u in all ramifications, but is she holy throughout d relationship? Why didn't she mention those of her own short comings,she only lay emphasis on too much love she had for him,and u expect d man to sit back and relax with that excess defamation? To me he actually had a lil regards for her but she passed her boundary, it might be part of what affected d marriage,my point of view though

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2017
Funny how people remember God only when they are in trouble

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by veekid(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
Only if your Lord sent you that gullible idea; olodo

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by babyfaceafrica: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nice one
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Caustics: 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
rubbish news
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
Which of the Lords? The one that asked you to be prostituting up & down and be jumping from 1 diick to another? Oloshiii oloriburuku ashewo 2000Naira.

I even blame Maje Ayida for stooping so low. Don't go and marry, continue jumping from 1 party to another - Ashiere!

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by rossyc(f): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
Love turned sour..
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by DrChukzy(m): 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Whenever I see this girl, I see a pretender.

Meanwhile, The dog wey wan lost no go do wetin?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by DIKEnaWAR: 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
I said this on one other thread like that, that if I were her ex husband and the lady that came in between them, I would sue this lady to hell and back. You can't make money by ruining my reputation without us sharing the money equally.

#Dazzol

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Adonis3: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Funny how people remember God only when they are in trouble

I swear down

The man even publicly apologised to you.

You couldn't let bygones be bygones..
Now you remember GOD

abeg which court dem dey go, coz I go like dey there with popcorn and beer grin

#Adonis3HasSpoken

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by chuksjuve(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
The caption "reacts" reminds me of chlorine in chemistry...

Lets see how the reaction goes...positive or negative...

Please react to my signature

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by niggi4life(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
There's nothing as painful and degrading as defamation most especially when it's one sided and morealso a Book which even gave details in full names of the guy involved.
I have come to realise that nothing is as wicked as listening to one side of a story and hurrily conclude .
The lady Toke or whatever has always painted herself as an angel without her own flaws.
I am not against her feeling hurt or down, but using my name to sell a book and over exaggerating is way way beyond boundaries

We human have a limit to accommodate bullshiits though, the Maje guy even tried for allowing her sell a book

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by dumie(f): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
Toke loves attention, good or bad she lives for it..

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by HarveySpecter1: 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
sholatem:
Seriously those that are seriously heart broken can never sit down to write it all,except those that want to use every opportunity to seek public compassion,Toke and Tiwa are typical example,he wronged u in all ramifications, but is she holy throughout d relationship? Why didn't she mention those of her own short comings,she only lay emphasis on too much love she had for him,and u expect d man to sit back and relax with that excess defamation? To me he actually had a lil regards for her but she passed her boundary, it might be part of what affected d marriage,my point of view though

Don't mind the silly woman.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by 4dor: 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
Was it God that told her to write the book?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by kimnicki(f): 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
yeah after you smeared his name
you coulda used different names if only you were sensible..he's got every right to sue your ass

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Kobicove(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by jaybeekay(f): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
after impregnating two other people, Maje still has guts to sue her. she is a woman, you wrecked her and made people see her as a failure. people deserved to know the truth.

Because in all, she still loved him and only couldn’t stand his incessant cheating. after how many months, as people began to see him for who he is and probably loss of clients, he is now suing for defamation.

They both made grave mistakes. Get over it biko.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Roseey0(f): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
Maje should pick a pen and write his own
She only shared her perspective of the story, which to me isn't that bad..maje wasn't so different from the typical celebrity husbands they all marry.
He can't win any case here.

Let him write his own
Imagine how much he will make from thatthat cool

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by KAYD007(m): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
sholatem:

Please can you kindly explain to the court how he "wronged her in all ramifications"? angry

Six month into the marriage...they where legally separated....a separation..the husband initiated when he finally realize the marriage won't be a success...and she agreed and appended her signature to the papers.... now tell me..is six months into the marriage enough to "wrong her in all ramifications'? undecided

Rather than sit quite and think hard were they both went wrong in her marriage...so she could make amend in her next....she would rather write a book about it, demonizing her ex.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by JennieCutie4U(f): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
I never supported dat her book for one day! how could you write a whole book on someone's personal life, dis someone was once ur hubby, the love of ur life whom you once flaunted on social media nd suddenly the love has gone sour, things hv become bad nd u decided to destroy the person's image by writing a whole book on their personal affairs...dats really a foolish and immature thing to do Toke. Is maje d only guy or husband that has ever cheated? Most men are chronic cheats! we know dat but hv to kill itself and destroy him too because of dat. You could ve just walked out honourably nd move on with ur life than doing this! If I were Maje, I would've sued her ass since d first day she launched dat book.... Not dat I support Maje for being a cheat, never! dat was so stupid nd unfair of him to hurt someone who loved him so dearly... no man or woman should cheat on their spouse. shikena!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Kobicove(m): 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
If u were really heartbroken you wouldn't have time to sit and write a book with the intention of profiting from it?

And now you're bringing God into it...be ready to call God as your defense witness in court! undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by QuietHammer(m): 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
jaybeekay:
after impregnating two other people, Maje still has guts to sue her. she is a woman, you wrecked her and made people see her as a failure. people deserved to know the truth.

Because in all, she still loved him and only couldn’t stand his incessant cheating. after how many months, as people began to see him for who he is and probably loss of clients, he is now suing for defamation.

They both made grave mistakes. Get over it biko.

She is a woman bla bla bla. And so fvcking what?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video) / Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To His Mother, Jane Dolapo Balogun / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Bitto Arrives Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.