Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' (24327 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Maje Ayida And Lola Omotayo Okoye's Throwback Photo. / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
Maje has only succeeded in making the sales of that book skyrocket!

Shikena

#MajeTakeNote

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by montezz(f): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2017
Most people commenting here haven't read the book. She clearly stated her flaws too. She wasn't the perfect wife for him. She admitted not being there for him cos she was holding on to the hurts from the past while the other woman was there all through.
I was expecting a comeback from Maje lol
Suing her will only enrich her pockets more
He should rather write a book.
The book is interesting though.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Olumaeme: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2017
Roseey0:

Just say the truth Did you read the book?
God forbid.... I will rather go sweep my village market
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by laudate: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
angelTI:
Why call the name of God now when what she did is legally wrong! You don't write such derogatory remarks about someone without the person's permission.

I never really liked this Toke girl from day 1 because she is just too fake!

Legally wrong, how? undecided What derogatory remarks, biko nu? shocked Have you even read the book? Did she call him names or use four letter words on him? All she did was to say exactly what went wrong in their marriage and the roles that each of them played in contributing to its demise. All she quoted in her book were the facts! Isn't it true that he was having an affair with another girl, while they were married? Isn't it true that the girl gave birth to a child for him out of wedlock, while he was still married to Toke? These are the facts! Maje should either put up with it, shrug it off and lie low, or write his own book stating his own side of the story. Period! angry

By asking his lawyers to write to her, he is just giving her book free publicity. Now those who were not interested before, would get curious and rush out to buy the book!

parisienne:
Maje has only succeeded in making the sales of that book skyrocket!
Shikena

#MajeTakeNote

Exactly!! In fact, if one producer succeeds in turning that book into a film, Toke will smile to the bank for many months to come... sad

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by laudate: 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
niggi4life:
There's nothing as painful and degrading as defamation most especially when it's one sided and morealso a Book which even give details in full names of the guy involved.
I have come to realise that nothing is as wicked as listening to one side of a story and hurrily conclude .
The lady Toke or whatever has always painted herself as an angel without her own flaws.
I am not against her feeling hurt or down, but using my name to sell a book and over exaggerating is way way beyond boundaries

We human have a limit to accommodate bullshiits though, the Maje guy even tried for allowing her sell a book

You have obviously not read the book, or else you would realise that she also published her own flaws, and laid bare her faults for the world to see. In fact, as you go through the book you would feel like slapping her for her stupidity concerning some aspects of her life, and her failure to see the handwriting on the wall. sad

Finally, his lawyers are just issuing threats. The court has not passed judgement. So what do you mean by defamation?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Roseey0(f): 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Olumaeme:

God forbid.... I will rather go sweep my village market
Exactly
Becos it's only those that did not read that shout Libel.
Maybe you should read it first.
Toke's weakness was very glaring. Just very few would blame maje after reading. I don't see where the Libel is coming from
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Roseey0(f): 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
laudate:

You have obviously not read the book, or else you would realise that she also published her own flaws, and laid bare her faults for the world to see. In fact, as you go through the book you would feel like slapping her for her stupidity concerning some aspects of her life, and her failure to see the handwriting on the wall. sad

Finally, his lawyers are just issuing threats. The court has not passed judgement. So what do you mean by defamation?
Spot on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calabar Chic Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen; Regains Freedom / Ini Edo Delves Into Music, Set To Release Track? / Ebuka Uchendu And Wife Cynthia In Lovely New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.