Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' (543 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by MxtaMichealz(m): 10:04am On Feb 03, 2017
Source:- http://thearticle.com.ng/2017/02/toke-makinwa-reacts-to-maje-ayidas.html
[img]https://4.bp..com/-PUrQc5xOAtU/WJQ9SRNm1sI/AAAAAAAC16s/rhHJdt92KOM9AtaX4rcI5stcTCK5gYGfgCLcB/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2017-02-03%2Bat%2B9.21.35%2BAM.png[/img]
Toke Makinwa estranged husband Maje Ayida through his lawyers asked her to stop all promotions of her 'On Becoming' tell-all book, retract every copy she has sold already, apologise to him on 3 national dailies or there will be trouble.
Well she has come out to post this on instagram, she is currently in ghana for the promotions of her 'On Becoming'

lalasticlala
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by AVECDEO: 10:09am On Feb 03, 2017
#FREEDOMOFEXPRESSION.....counter sue the the clueless professional boyfried......abi wetin dey do dis gal sef!

When JAH is dealing with him...you on one side will be suing is fake #ss on the side with mega legal Love Machine....

Abi you want to carry last ni?
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2017
Im laughing for no just reason.
I don't know why grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Jeus(m): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2017
"Every time Beyoncé does something, I realise how dumb black people are," says Ntsiki Mazwai

Read more at:

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/every-time-beyonce-does-something-i.html
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2017
See mumu people

Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by b3llo(m): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2017
Maje you have no one to blame but yourself. It takes two to tango.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' by Kobicove(m): 11:44am On Feb 03, 2017
Why must we Africans bring religion into everything?! undecided

(1) (Reply)

E! News: Iyanya Join Tiwa Savage At Roc Nation / Davido Songs Hits Atlanta Nite Club As Fans Screams & Dance Having Fun (pics & V / Between Toke Makinwa And A Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.