Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia (59504 Views)

Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face / Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow / Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Rilwayne001: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
sekem:

We shall see

In fact, in less thanone day after your almighty protest, we will start having at least 24 hours electricity per day, fuel pump price will become 65NGN, at least all our refineries will automatically become functional, 1USD will become 1NGN, minimum wage will become 100,000NGN, international oil price will become 150USD per barrel, but most importantly, President Buhari will honorably resign and Tuface Idibia will become our new president!!!

Is that not what the almighty protest is all about?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by DeepSight(m): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
sekem:

You are welcome.

Thank you so much.

But wait a minute... is that how they spell fool in your village? tongue

No, actually they spell it T.W.A.T - But that word is prohibited here.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by Ngokafor(f): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

We should stop all this Buhari talk. I did not for a second expect Buhari to wave a magic wand to salvage our economy. I noticed the massive wastage during GEJ's reign and I knew it will take a lot of work to wipe this wastage away.

We are suffering the repercussions of this wastage. I wanted GEJ out because I knew the wastage will reduce. Evidence from our growing reserves. Something we could not achieve before.

For economic growth, which we desperately need, it will take more than Buhari or a protest to achieve it. It will take millions of hard working youths to come up with ideas and strive to achieve it.

It will take smart youths coming up with innovative and sustainable solutions to create industries. It will take us working hard to get these solutions to the tables of the government.

Without us working hard and getting these solutions first, what we are doing is making noise.

...You people lies will consume you soon..continue with your deceit.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ngokafor:

...You people lies will consume you soon..continue with your deceit.

Which lie? The one Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala told us we had the fastest rising economy that consumed our reserves.
Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by maclatunji: 12:58am On Feb 05, 2017
DeepSight:

Maclatunji - Sometimes I wonder what sort of human being you are. You are severely deprived in every sense of the word. You lack intelligence, and you even lack commonsense. Every fibre of your being rebels against anything that makes sense. You live in your Islamic hovel like some bovine recidivist, you have a low and contemptible mind, you are devastatingly ignorant, backward and unenlightened, and every human being has a right to feel slighted by God for being born the same specie as you.

Your view on the protest mirrors the above.

Ode to Maclatunji

-I. feel honored.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Who Looks Like Falz Rocking A Lady In Sexy Dance Got Fans Talking / Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Chioma Smiles In Baby Bump Maternity Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.