Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,842 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja (49501 Views)

Beyonce Channels Yoruba Goddess Yemoja In Spirit Music Video For The Lion King / Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) / Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by ikbnice(m): 11:11am On Feb 03, 2017
Beyonce is not done with letting the world know intimate details about her pregnancy. This morning, she released a poem about her twins where she also appeared to dedicate them to Yoruba goddesses Osun and Yemoja.
The poem which is titled I Have Three Hearts was written by popular Somalian poet Warsan Shire.

https://entertainment.naij.com/1086212-beyonces-shares-a-beautiful-poem-twins.html?rs=r2
cc lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by ikbnice(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2017
Here is the poem :

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by ikbnice(m): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2017
The concluding part :

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by newyorks(m): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2017
auntie beyouncy u for wait na till u deliver.u own don too much oo abeg,abi u no be woman before?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by Silentscreamer(f): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2017
Not bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by Xaddy(m): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2017
I do hope one day the black man, the african man will love himself, will appreciate himself, his history, his skin colour and his culture...

Like Malcolm X said "Who taught you to hate your own self"

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by Mynd44: 11:22am On Feb 03, 2017
Ose!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by izzou(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2017
grin

So Beyonce has joined the gods baa?

I dedicate my own baby to the Almighty God.

Meanwhile, have you seen a mod booking space? Look at the man above me.

cool

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by auntysimbiat(f): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by SubtleFRED(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2017
I pity her when they dedicate it to themselves before it is been born.
She no know goddess for naija to give na Osun own abi?
They'd be looking at her like:

10 Likes

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2017
Radarada embarassed miyonce abi biyonce.. Warn urself o. grin
Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by Joshjings(f): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2017
Illuminati Queen

5 Likes

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by Roon9(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2017
I may know nothing about poetry but that is one dry poem right there shocked

20 Likes

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by BrownCookie(f): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2017
Awwwww!
Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by ekojoe(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2017
Aunty Beyonce

5 Likes

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by ikbnice(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2017
newyorks:
auntie beyouncy u for wait na till u deliver.u own don too much oo abeg,abi u no be woman before?
These people live by media publicity. That's why they love to create much of it whenever they have the chance

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by Iceman2017(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2017
grin And what are you insinuating @ Op?

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2017

12 Likes

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by ukejeprecious(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2017
osun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by ariyebaba(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2017
Something tells me Beyonce is of .............................. extraction in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by galarbagalapazy(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2017
I hear
Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by prince9851(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2017
So?
Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by Stanley4E(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2017
Endtime Child Dedication

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by veekid(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2017
E fit be say Na aregbesola give this babe Belle o; Abi wetin wan concern you with yemoja mata

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2017
Meanwhile in Nigeria, people are prostrating for pastorpreneurs in the name of Christianity

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by Adonis3: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2017

Watch how people criticize her embracing African heritage rather than a foreign one

Who dedication epp sef undecided

#Adonis3HasSpoken

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by johnmattew: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2017
i guess she s a santerian.

Its so sad that brazillians,cubans,americans are celebrating our religion while we demonise them.

Its high time federal govt make osun oshogbo festivals an international standard,so as to attract pilgrims,thus generating revenue

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by libertyfather(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2017
Oni will name the twins

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by winkmart: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2017
hmmm
Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by EgusiSoup: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2017
Proud Igbo woman.

The Igbo race is proud of you Beyonce.

Yorubas has think they can claim you from us by publishing fake news.

A proud Mbaise woman.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by Nnwannsukka(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2017
How does this got to do with iyemeja
Re: Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja by djblue007(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2017
Beyoncé, Beyoncé, mama Ibeji!
Wishing you safe delivery.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Twinning” — Toyin Abraham, Stepdaughter Temitope Step Out In Matching Outfits / Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) / Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.