Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Protest With Your Brain Not With Your Head - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest With Your Brain Not With Your Head (362 Views)

Bayelsa Workers Protest With Coffin Against Governor Dickson (Photos) / IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos / Sapele Residents Protest With Generators On Their Heads Against Power OutagePICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protest With Your Brain Not With Your Head by Hizeey: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2017
I ain’t protesting in person for the fact that I live so far away from the protest Venues but I've been praying for 2BABA that God should give him more wisdom and energy to do the right things, meanwhile I’ve also been replaying his greatest hits of all time on my iTunes playlist, "see me so*, *E be like say* and *4 instance*. They are so motivational especially for this particular point of OUR TIME. I STAND AGAINST CORRUPTION AND CONSPIRACY!!! Go 2baba you've got this. #OneLove
Re: Protest With Your Brain Not With Your Head by Thewrath(m): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
In as much as I want the protest to be successful,as an igboma,the protest is #NotMyBusiness.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari Extends Vacation, Writes National Assembly / Lai Mohammed To Lead 300 Man Nigerian Delegation To Azerbajan Tourism Summit / Osibanjo Should Be Crowned The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.