Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office (28581 Views)

How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office / FCT Police Warns Against 2face Planned Protest / Lagos Police Vows To Stop Tuface’s Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by ipreach: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Laolu Akande, the senior special assistant-media and publicity to acting president Professor Yemi Osinbajo, has reacted to the proposed anti-government protest to be led by popular musician Tuface Idibia on February 6.

Speaking on Channels TV programme ‘Sunrise Daily’, Akande said that the people have the right to protest, adding that the presidency is not going to stop people from expressing their fundamental human rights.

He said: ''Presidency is not going to stop people from expressing their fundamental human rights.''

''People have the right to protest. Whoever they want to support or oppose is their right.''

''Government is not in the business of countering any protest.''

Recall that 2Face Idibia had earlier in the week called for the support of his fans and colleagues via his social media platforms to join his march against the crippling economic state of the nation. The protest is slated for Monday, February 6, 2017.

https://www.naij.com/1086256-2face-planned-protest-people-protest-osinbajos-office.html

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by dealslip(f): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
conflicting information every where. Police will stop protest, those who are protesting are still pained, presidency wont oppose protesters. Let it be known that the people of Nigeria are the only POWER in this country, we dictate who rises and who falls. In all I stand with Tuface - February 6 here I come. Even Buhari must join us in this protest.

198 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by obamabinladen(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
This man should replace Adesina

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by dimexy247(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Maybe the guy below have something to say
Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by veekid(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2017

so you know? Why you now stopping us from protesting?

5 Likes

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by massinola(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
If APC love themselves, they shouldn't interfere with this protest if not, it might just signal their end. Nigerians are tired and deserve to express their anger in a peaceful protest.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by eazyjakes(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
Dats a response from an informed individual not those olofofo police dat don't know dia left from right......#onevoicenigeria#

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by dadebayo1(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nice
Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by ELPablochapo: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
I think the tyrant is missing in action already, naso e dey start.

7 Likes

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by DonCortino: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
2faced afonja VP. undecided

14 Likes

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by paulchineduN(m): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
We are not surprised. We are used to this style and that's talking from both sides of the month.

5 Likes

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by favourmic(m): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
God why did you allow my mama give birth to me in this country when US and UK is there

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by jeeqaa7(m): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lolg
Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by SmartMugu: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Why is the Lagos police threatening then? Is the police confused?

8 Likes

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by Originality007: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
ohk
Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by Adonis3: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2017

And some dead brain zombies on nairaland will be saying trash

#Adonis3HasSpoken

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by sdindan: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Osibande is a better president than the dead dullard, Buhari.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by MrGreenMavro: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
cheesy

There is freedom to protest....but freedom after the protest is not gaurantee grin grin grin grin

So una know what's up cheesy cheesy

Can i bring my plate of food, so i can eat during d protest? angry angry

see pic below...dats aw i ate in 2012 protest cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by SweetJoystick(m): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
good, they also better call all states police command to order

4 Likes

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by Aragon: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
True! Government has no right to stop people from protesting, as long as it is a Peaceful Protest

6 Likes

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
You are all welcome to ZOOGERIA. where the cabals are more powerful than VP. U all should await for another real directive from the cabals in aso rock to lagos cp.

I pity my country where an ordinary state cp respect and follows an order from some cabals but see an order from a vp as a mere text message.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by etienn: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
PROTEST... I JUST DEY WAIT...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by Fdeji1(f): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Police come and do your worst

2 Likes

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by Joemee: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Is d guy Mr. Buhari nt yet bk?....
I still dey watch how dis movie want tk end....coz itz getting interesting....

chilling with my pop corn

2 Likes

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by MrPetex(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
nice

1 Like

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by cirmuell(m): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
veekid:

so you know? Why you now stopping us from protesting?
.. Dindinrin leleyi ni? undecided Oya read the post again.

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by blaise00700(m): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
I won't be surprise to see VP Osinbajo and Aisha in the protest. Omo hungerbad grin

9 Likes

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by incomintop: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
confusion in the presidency

hope they will not poison osinbanjo

sarki will not like this

2 Likes

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by nabegibeg: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
To All those blowing steam

It is about to go down!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2face Planned Protest: People Have The Right To Protest - Osinbajo's Office by olafum1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Retires Isah Idris (Acting Immigration Boss) / Intrigues As Nation Awaits Tinubu’s Ministers / Governor Akeredolu's Wife & Son Keep Him In Ibadan Against His Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.