Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) (39993 Views)

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking / Coco Ice For President In 2019 (Photo) / Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by contactmorak: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
We have noticed the striking and shocking resemblance between Big Brother Naija housemate, Coco Ice and popular gospel singer, Benita Okojie a. k. a Child Of God. However, while Benita is a born again Christian who tries to be a 'good girl' , Coco Ice on the other hand is the type of girl the society would describe as a 'bad girl'. She 'drinks' like a fish and smokes like a chimney. Infact she is the only one among the housemates that smokes in the house and she does it with such reckless abandon.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/have-you-noticed-resemblance-between.html

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by contactmorak: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
So pple dey watch this big brother naija? I pray I have time for that

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by veekid(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
I see no resemblance here; cocoice is fùcking too dull for my liking, she should be up for eviction already

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by buygala(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
And so?

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Op they doesn't resemblance jo

3 Likes

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Who resemblance epp?
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by efilefun(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2017

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by richidinho(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
mttchewww

i hate that gal, cocoice

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
Seen....next
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by donigspain(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
Okay...
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by kajsa08: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by tamertery(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
Like seriously, person just sit down notice this thing.... Oh God please provide for us jobs in Nigeria.... Amen

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by HQuadreal: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
Coco the igbobian.
W**d smoker.

4 Likes

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by CentaurXXXV: 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
I don't really give a fvck about that cocoice. She'll die soon anyway...undecided

On to better things.

2 Likes

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by ERCROSS(m): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
have u seen my left yansh and my right yansh...
yeah, that's what we call resemblance...

14 Likes

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by stasius: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
THERE IS NO RESEMBLANCE .

3 Likes

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by cocoberry(f): 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin cheesy I think I like her cheesy but she no sharp at all. I want to believe it's inferiority complex dey worry her for BBhouse

4 Likes

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by OOOS: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Benita is finer

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by 0b10010011: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
efilefun:
One went right the other took the left way
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4821437_comb03022017013423_jpeg1a7c296ac91ea8c0116f1eddf6406644

And who re you to judge? When did smoking become a sin?

3 Likes

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by endykas: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
contactmorak:
Alright!
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
I will never understand why a Man will sit in front of his tv to watch this BB show. I find it weird

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by mokaflex(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Adaowerri111:
So pple dey watch this big brother naija? I pray I have time for that
Typical Nigerian forming busy from Jan to dec.

15 Likes

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
What's shocking in the resemblance? angry
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
tamertery:
Like seriously, person just sit down notice this thing.... Oh God please provide for us jobs in Nigeria.... Amen

Amin Jesu o! cry

2 Likes

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by 2shur: 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
we need to kill nairaland.
so boring.
must u guys be on air
fools.

we need lights.
jobs
good roads

fools all up in the indomie generation.

2 Likes

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by efilefun(m): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
They choosing a different way of life means judging to you or a glaring reality
0b10010011:

And who re you to judge? When did smoking become a sin?
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
mokaflex:

Typical Nigerian forming busy from Jan to dec.

Jobless pple watching big brother naija and everything that appears on TV
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by lexylexy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
yeah I actually thought she was Benita the first time I laid my eyes on her. they resemble no be small.
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by cocoberry(f): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
Try watching tomorrow Night, I swear u go dey sit 24/7 for front of ur tv

Jacksparr0w127:
I will never understand why a Man will sit in front of his tv to watch this BB show. I find it weird
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
She no resemble dat junky of a girl joor
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Menace2Society(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
cocoberry:
Try watching tomorrow Night, I swear u go dey sit 24/7 for front of ur tv

undecided SMD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy And Daughter Dominique In Fierce New Photos / Funke Akindele Arrives Heathrow Airport In Grand Style / Morocco Maduka Buried In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.