Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) (40006 Views)

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking / Coco Ice For President In 2019 (Photo) / Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by hollywater: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ok one is Olosho,why the other one is God fearing.
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by thowbie7ven(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
coco ice kor, coco butter ni.....mtchewwwww
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by cocoberry(f): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Bring it out and shake continuously tongue

Menace2Society:
undecided SMD
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
that is make-up resemblance and nothing else.
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
Cocoice can smoke for Africa... Well, its a stress reliever for her. How she wan stop that habit now?
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Menace2Society(m): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
cocoberry:
Bring it out and shake continuously tongue

Come hold this D for me u smart
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by cocoberry(f): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
2HB pencil? Sad! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Menace2Society:
Come hold this D for me u smart
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by heartofgold112: 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
what is coco ice Nigerians and their mumu copy cat nick names. no be only coco ice na ice loves coco. irrelevant show.
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Chidex93: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
contactmorak:
We have noticed the striking and shocking resemblance between Big Brother Naija housemate, Coco Ice and popular gospel singer, Benita Okojie a. k. a Child Of God. However, while Benita is a born again Christian who tries to be a 'good girl' , Coco Ice on the other hand is the type of girl the society would describe as a 'bad girl'. She 'drinks' like a fish and smokes like a chimney. Infact she is the only one among the housemates that smokes in the house and she does it with such reckless abandon.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/have-you-noticed-resemblance-between.html
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Menace2Society(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
cocoberry:
2HB pencil? Sad! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Tah u wish winkma gbe OKO nla si e labe even if that P is wide
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by cocoberry(f): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah abeg look bush!

Menace2Society:
Tah u wish winkma gbe OKO nla si e labe even if that P is wide
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Menace2Society(m): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
cocoberry:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah abeg look bush!

No mind me jare na small pikin dey worry me but u are beautiful and somehow endowed sha lipsrsealed
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by joshing(m): 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
nairaland is the place I get reminded of big brother naija. Abi Seun get im cut??
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
I see no resemblance

Besides who told you people Benita is good in private?
Singing gospel songs now means she is a saint abi
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Ahmiee(f): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
no resemblance abeg , one is a ganja smoker
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
cocoberry:
Try watching tomorrow Night, I swear u go dey sit 24/7 for front of ur tv

Me? Watch bbn? Lol. I don't watch the uk own na naija own I go dey watch? I can't be caught watching such show of shame
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
*YAWNING*
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Incrizz(f): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
Wow, they look identical in those pix you posted shocked
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Lankyscot(m): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
So Someone Will Sit His Or Her Ass Down And Watch This Mediocrity In The Name Of Entertainment?No wonder people Are Poor!
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by jamalchance(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Op they doesn't resemblance jo

Na wa ... Na real wa

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by dmcdad: 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I will never understand why a Man will sit in front of his tv to watch this BB show. I find it weird
As in ehn... E tire me no be small. Same way I wonder how men watch Telemundo and ZeeWorld. Lawd! shocked
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by dmcdad: 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lankyscot:
So Someone Will Sit His Or Her Ass Down And Watch This Mediocrity In The Name Of Entertainment?No wonder people Are Poor!
The height of joblessness.
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
dmcdad:

As in ehn... E tire me no be small. Same way I wonder how men watch Telemundo and ZeeWorld. Lawd! shocked
you kidding me. For real? Dudes watch Telemundo and zeeworld? That gotta be some jokes
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Pabloosas(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
ERCROSS:
have u seen my left yansh and my right yansh...
yeah, that's what we call resemblance...
grin SMH
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
no bloody resemblance here op
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
jamalchance:

Na wa ... Na real wa

Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by dmcdad: 5:04am On Feb 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
you kidding me. For real? Dudes watch Telemundo and zeeworld? That gotta be some jokes
Bro I'm telling you, this is as real as real can be. Extremely annoying. Damn!
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 04, 2017
dmcdad:

Bro I'm telling you, this is as real as real can be. Extremely annoying. Damn!
Chai! African men has been westernised
Re: Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) by Mobolajil: 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Arrives Heathrow Airport In Grand Style / The Darker Skinned Munachi Is More Beautiful (PHOTOS) / Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tobi Bakre And Alex In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.