Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS (39318 Views)

Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested / Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice / Jubilation As Yankari's Most Wanted Animal Poacher Is Arrested In Bauchi . PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
The one thing I gathered from what the eye witness wrote is that, he couldn't find any CHANGE in his pocket. That's the same reason that poor woman is doing what she's doing. That's the chanji you all voted for
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
brainy4oli:
Please where is Nkiru Sylvanus? It's been long I heard of her.
Lol me too. Even Pat Attah
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by netflicks(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
It's called local hazle grin...
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by nsonagha: 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
chai naija and bad tin
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
OP stingy sha....d woman laff psychologically means something...thats y she still begged u
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by Crownbird(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
woman must wack
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by Obdk: 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Shebi una say hausa people re the most honest?

Kwantinu
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
It is not their fault,it is their leaders fault that are deceiving them!
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by Deniyi76: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
Na condition make crefish bend
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by micflo28(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
state slogan: Home of beggery cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by Abdulazeez007(m): 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
cummando:
Hallelujah Op you just performed a miracle

Let's open a church!!!!!
No wonder ShopS compete with churches. all na business
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by yedidiah(m): 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
90% of the beggers in Lagos from the North are not really deformed as they appear. They use a principle called, "rufe Ido"
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by Limitless72(m): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Jst passing oooo....wonders shall never end
I think the government should implement operation everybody must work..
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by 900warriorz: 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
See as the woman resemble buhari angry
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by joepepsy(m): 12:19am On Feb 04, 2017
matrixme:
Shame on you! So parting away with just 20 naira is such a big deal for you? Upon all that's going on in this country, its this beggerly woman's action that caught your attention!!! Why not follow her home to see how she's faring?
you just spoke my mind, God bless you
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by Cannonleo(m): 12:45am On Feb 04, 2017
Op urs is even small, met a blind begger or supposed blind one attempting to cross the road in a file with others. Only for her to cross and pull of her pitch black sunshades in a quiet enclosure without realizing that I was watching.

When she did, she started smiling and wore the shades agaib
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by nams77: 3:25am On Feb 04, 2017
CastedDude:
A Facebook user has narrated how he spotted a woman who pretended to be lame in order to beg for alms behind the Government House in Bauchi state. According to the witness who shared these photos, the woman crossed the road on her knees like someone crippled right before his eyes only to stand on her feet moments later.

Read what Adams Absalom Kushi shared;

This lady crossed the road on her knees without recourse to motorist, and got provoked and started insulting few bike riders that almost hit her. People around there began to talk about her, saying that's how she behaves. I was told she comes around every Friday to beg for alms from worshippers who park by the main road to pray in a nearby mosque behind Government House Bauchi. Some body had risen to her defence when WE saw her stood up on her feet like a normal person to the amusement of even her "defender ". I was about driving out when all the drama started, I had to hurriedly drive few metres and parked beside her.

She begged me not to snap her when she heard those boys standing behind her began to whisper, look! He's snapping her. I reached out to my pocket to see if I could get change to give her and in a way create an environment that will allow me interact with her, [b]un[b]fortunately there wasn't change. [/b]The woman su[/b]ddenly moved to the door of my Car begging me to give her money, coz she had seen me search my wallet. She insisted she had change for any naira denomination. I told her to bear with me as I drive away from her.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/female-beggar-pretending-to-be-crippled.html
Got me laughing" unfortunately there was no change" how can there be change when you guys brought this curse on us
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by goldedprince: 4:13am On Feb 04, 2017
so are you expecting me to clap for you?
you an idiot that deserves the strongest and hardest slap.
just looking at her, you know she is in need.
what the Bleep are you busting?
dosnt matter if she is pretending to be cripple or not.
i dont see any reason why she should not be given assistance if you are in a position to do so.
if she goes to steal now, same idiots like u will talk of burning here.
same idiots like you will say, if she had begged you, you would have given.
the fact that she resorted to that clearly tells you she needs assistance.
WELL I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT FOR NOW ALL I CAN SAY IS FVCK U

2 Likes

Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by TinaAnita(f): 6:58am On Feb 04, 2017
It's so sad that some people fake disability to gain people's sympathy and hard earned money.

Going forward, no beggar gets a dime from me except the spirit of God touches my heart to give. Hisses
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by NaMeAboki: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2017
cummando:
Hallelujah
Op you just performed a miracle

Let's open a church!!!!!

LOL, TB Joshua style.
Re: Female Beggar Pretending To Be Crippled Busted Behind Govt House In Bauchi.PICS by Culin(f): 9:25am On Feb 04, 2017
Hahaha ooo eeeem geee You have to be kidding me, i know that woman. @op now you make me miss home. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘you Must Marry Corpse Of Our Daughter’ – Family Tells Killer Boyfriend / 2 Police Officers Killed As Fight Broke Out At A Night Club In Port-harcourt - / Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.