Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! (1627 Views)

Donald Trump Just Posted This Photo Of Him On Twitter / Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons / George Soros Paid Al-Gore Millions To Lie About Global Warming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:28am On Feb 04, 2017
Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organizations With A Stroke Of His Pen!
Posted on 22 Hours Ago by Les Roediger

Checkmate! George Soros' millions are now worthless in his political war with Donald Trump! King Soros has no balls! Trump’s move was another brilliant "Art Of The Deal!"

A document from the Federal Elections Commission (FEC) indicates that Donald Trump took steps last week to outmaneuver nonprofit organizations, leaving them unable to officially campaign against him over the next few years of his Presidency.

Filed on January 20th, 2017, the letter states that, while not an official announcement for reelection, Donald Trump has filed an FEC Form 2 in order to "ensure compliance with the Federal Election Campaign Act." This is an unprecedented, although legal, move for the President to make. Barack Obama did not file for his 2012 re-election bid until April 2011.

Having filed (even if not formally announcing a bid) as a candidate, Trump will be able to coordinate with PACs and other similar organizations.
More importantly, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations would no longer be able to engage in “political speech” which could theoretically affect the results of the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election without running the risk of losing their nonprofit status.

The move effectively bars interest groups from creating nonprofits which they could funnel money into for the purposes of opposing Trump’s initiatives.

This will create chaos for political opponents of Trump such as George Soros, who has sunk significant amounts of money into various nonprofit groups with the intent of opposing Trump’s government. How 501(c)(3) organizations will comply with the FEC’s regulations when participating an actions which qualify as political speech remains to be seen.

The move is consistent with Trump’s campaign promises to reduce the financial influence of private special interest groups on Washington.
President Trump is a master of three dimensional chess. Unmatched in the history of politics. He is running rings around the out dated establishment!

For you snowflakes out there: he is not going to allow you to turn our country into another seething viper pit that is Europe! Don't like him….maybe you can hitch a ride on the Hollywood Train to Canada!

For more information exposing Soros and his precious Bilderberg Group – an annual gathering of 130 of the Western world's top financial, corporate, political, academic, media, military and policy elites, held every year since 1954 – Check out the link below:

https://hallsofkarma./2017/02/02/trump-just-crippled-george-soros-and-his-organizations-with-a-stroke-of-his-pen/

1 Share

Re: Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! by cosby02(m): 12:39am On Feb 04, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 04, 2017
US laws trust it's leaders too much. They assume that all its leaders would reason in a particular way and give them a too much space and power. This will lead to more rigid laws in future.

An African President would be an overbearing dictator with the American constitution.

1 Like

Re: Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
Muafrika2:

US laws trust it's leaders too much. They assume that all its leaders would reason in a particular way and give them a too much space and power. This will lead to more rigid laws in future.

An African President would be an overbearing dictator with the American constitution.

Just as Obama has proved to be. cool

1 Like

Re: Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! by Nobody: 3:06am On Feb 07, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Keep hating.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Muafrika2:

Keep hating.

What part of the OP don't you agree with? undecided
Re: Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What part of the OP don't you agree with? undecided

This ... undecided

OLAADEGBU:

Re: Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Muafrika2:

This ... undecided

Is that part of the Op? undecided
Re: Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Is that part of the Op? undecided
Is it? It's all I ever referred to undecided
Re: Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Muafrika2:

Is it? It's all I ever referred to undecided

You should have asked for my reasons for saying so instead of jumping to conclusions. cool
Re: Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

You should have asked for my reasons for saying so instead of jumping to conclusions. cool
RIIIIIIGHT

Are you looking for an E-fight, undecided coz I just woke up fresh and energetic undecided
Re: Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:00am On Mar 22, 2017
Muafrika2:

RIIIIIIGHT

Are you looking for an E-fight, undecided coz I just woke up fresh and energetic undecided

Get ready for your quiet time as I would be winding down for bed time. wink
Re: Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! by ycat: 3:16am On Mar 22, 2017
I wish Trump can do more and help seize the $200B Obama stole through all the yeye organizations. Good one though, cos Soros who could boast of removing democratically elected president of Ukraine with $5B, can still do anything.

1 Like

Re: Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 22, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Get ready for your quiet time as I would be winding down for bed time. wink
undecided undecided
Re: Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

undecided undecided

You can ask if you don't get it. cool
Re: Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

You can ask if you don't get it. cool
RIIIIIGHT... Go ahead

Don't let me stop you from sharing your elusive wisdom with me undecided
Re: Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
Muafrika2:

RIIIIIGHT... Go ahead

Don't let me stop you from sharing your elusive wisdom with me undecided

As a Christian, do you know the meaning of Quiet time? undecided
Re: Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

As a Christian, do you know the meaning of Quiet time? undecided
grin
Re: Trump Just Crippled George Soros And His Organisations With A Stroke Of His Pen! by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:19am On May 25, 2017
Muafrika2:

grin

I assume you got my gist. cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu Speech! Worth Reading / American Police Brutality Of Black Teen (picture) / President Trump Vs The Deep State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.