Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Your Pastor Is Not Your 'daddy' - Reno Omokri Slams Church Goers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Pastor Is Not Your 'daddy' - Reno Omokri Slams Church Goers (943 Views)

Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo Over PDP Coalition / Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha / Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Pastor Is Not Your 'daddy' - Reno Omokri Slams Church Goers by SEOManiac: 7:37am On Feb 04, 2017
Check out what Reno Omokri just postedon his facebook wall about church goers who call their pastors 'mummy' and 'daddy'

Your pastor is not your daddy. His wife is not your mummy. Your mum and dad are at home and both need and deserve the love you give to pastors more. Remember we reap what we sow. If you focus on your pastor to the detriment of your poor aged parents, don't expect your own kids to do for you what you refused to do for your parents. Your pastor probably has kids.

I am sure his kids do not call you mummy or daddy when you visit his house. They probably laugh at you behind your back, a grown man calling their daddy who might be your age mate or even younger daddy!

In a week you call your spiritual daddy 100 times yet in the last 1 year you have not called your biological dad 10 times. Shame on you as you read 1 Timothy 5:8 #RenosNuggets.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-e5nfmUKiDjQ/WJVY1UE3UhI/AAAAAAALkt4/Dck1Sfg46F0blkNfIQgVDSIduyEmr2ibgCLcB/s640/2.png[/img]

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/02/reno-omokri-daddy-church.html

2 Likes

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your 'daddy' - Reno Omokri Slams Church Goers by beycity(m): 7:38am On Feb 04, 2017
OGA! You don't get to choose who and what I call them and besides, it depends on your definition of "daddy" .
Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your 'daddy' - Reno Omokri Slams Church Goers by semasir: 7:39am On Feb 04, 2017
Do right! Most of us are so gullible that we are careless to address things properly and even address the ALMIGHTY as daddy rather than Father.

Daddy is informal while father is formal.

Do I blame them all? NO!!! Some do not know but woe betide that who knows and refuse to change.

2 Likes

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your 'daddy' - Reno Omokri Slams Church Goers by madridguy(m): 7:41am On Feb 04, 2017
grin grin
Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your 'daddy' - Reno Omokri Slams Church Goers by SEOManiac: 7:41am On Feb 04, 2017
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your 'daddy' - Reno Omokri Slams Church Goers by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2017
Reno, they are coming for you, just get ready.

GOs to their congregations be like............

2 Likes

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your 'daddy' - Reno Omokri Slams Church Goers by Pavarottii(m): 7:45am On Feb 04, 2017
Abeg help me tell dem, all this Papa, Daddy etc. To wat end?

Well it's their choice tho, but to me it makes no sense at all.

4 Likes

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your 'daddy' - Reno Omokri Slams Church Goers by PatriotTemidayo: 7:49am On Feb 04, 2017
If mental and Spiritual Slavery is removed from Africans, we would be the best in everything...............but I guess that's too much to wish for.

2 Likes

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your 'daddy' - Reno Omokri Slams Church Goers by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 04, 2017
I know my daddy and my daddy knows me

1 Like

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your 'daddy' - Reno Omokri Slams Church Goers by hucienda: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2017
True that, Reno.

2 Likes

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your 'daddy' - Reno Omokri Slams Church Goers by SUPERPACK: 8:34am On Feb 04, 2017
atheists right now

Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your 'daddy' - Reno Omokri Slams Church Goers by kolado(m): 8:39am On Feb 04, 2017
Daddy ko Daddy yo ni. The major problem of this generation is religious enslavement.
Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your 'daddy' - Reno Omokri Slams Church Goers by ThinkSmarter: 10:03am On Feb 04, 2017
I don't really condemn those addressing their pastor as daddy or pastor's wife as mummy,bc itz a kind of respect and honour according to them.
But I think the right name I should call my pastor z Pastor or Reverend, for the wife She z Madam, except she z an ordained Deaconess or Evangelist, then I can call her that.
And I should be the last idiot to allow my wife to be going to pastor's house or addressing him as daddy.
Some pastors hv stolen the love and respect that belonged to the husband through these ways, and that z why we hear cases of sex scapades among pastors and church members every day.
Re: Your Pastor Is Not Your 'daddy' - Reno Omokri Slams Church Goers by uchebest2006(m): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2017
Rubbish, what is worng in calling my Bishop Daddy?......i even call God, "My BIG Daddy" In heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Reead The June, 1949 Speech Where Nnamdi Azikiwe Demanded For Igbo Independence / Nigerian Couple Jailed 234 Months In US / Anambra Always Fighting Other States Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.