Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,638 members, 7,847,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

One Biafra Coin To Be Auctioned For About N46,000 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Biafra Coin To Be Auctioned For About N46,000 (4370 Views)

4 Men Docked For Defrauding Ex -reps. Member Of $1.362m And N46.5m / $50.9m New York Penthouse Belonging To Wanted Kola Aluko, To Be Auctioned / One Biafra Coin To Be Auctioned For About N46,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Biafra Coin To Be Auctioned For About N46,000 by melodyogonna(m): 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
which lines??
Re: One Biafra Coin To Be Auctioned For About N46,000 by ahamonyeka(m): 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
Picture of it.
Re: One Biafra Coin To Be Auctioned For About N46,000 by zendy: 12:49am On Feb 11, 2017
For those of us, the younger generation and our Elders who still have in their possession the authentic Biafran currency printed and minted over 50 years ago, hold on to them. They are historical relics worth more than you can imagine. I have never seen the Nigerian currency as it was before Awolowo introduced the Naira but I have seen many people with the old Biafran currency. This is something that can never be reproduced again, keep it safe. My parents still have their own
Re: One Biafra Coin To Be Auctioned For About N46,000 by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 11, 2017
timecapsule:
Now is 47 years, Very soon you will hear there was a country, called NIGER-AREA.

Our colonial masters has help us to play the 1st half 46 years 1914-1960
The relaxing time of the 1st half which we think that the match has ended is 1960-1970.
Any thing we adding now is just like extra time because as i always said the time ends last year 1970.2016.

Their agenda will never work, because my BIBLE told me in ISAIAH 59:19 said that when the enemy will come like a rushing stream the SPIRIT of GOD will lift up a standard against him.

Here comes the CONFAB or allow us to go.
#SAY-NO-TO-ISLAMIZATION-AGENDA#

U were making sense until you wrote islamization. Where and hw does islamization come into play?

Re: One Biafra Coin To Be Auctioned For About N46,000 by timecapsule: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2017
Pls try and see between the lines here.
What agenda can you call all this....................?

1 Usman wrote: “The government of a country is the government of its king without question. If the king is a Muslim, his land is Muslim; if he is an unbeliever, his land is a land of unbelievers. In these circumstances it is obligatory for anyone to leave it for another country” This is instruction of usman dan fodio 1804 for fulanis.
2 “The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate from our great-grand father Othoman Dan Fodio. We must RUTHLESSLY prevent a change of power. We must use the minorities of the North as willing tools, and the South as conquered territories and never allow them to have control of their future” This was said by almadu bello in 12oct 1960, 11 days after independent.
3 What do you think they will achieve for trying to add grazing bill and building of sharia court in the whole local government of the state in our Constitution.
4 Why are the herdsmen that are killing Christians whom they say are from MALI, LIBYA AND SENEGAL have not been arrested, but instead they will protecting them.
5. Why is it that who ever that condemn the killing of Christians and advice them to defend their self if government will not protect them, Muslims clerics will tell government to invite the person for questioning, which they always invite.
6. Why is it that it is always had for the federal government comment when ever herdsmen attack and kill in the location of Christians (example is southern Kaduna where more than 800 people was kill in a day). I asked, is their no police station or army barracks in that location, or is it because it is Christian location. And up till now no arrest have been made.
7. Why is it that those that kill the 2 women Christians in KANO and ABUJA has been released, instead they said that they are infidels. Come to think of it, why will they judge the case with SHARIA COURT and LAW instead of NIGERIAN COURT and LAW...........?

My brother if you are not seeing between the lines am seeing.
Before this country be ONE, we must CHANGE our symbol which is our FLAG...........?, but if not, THINGS MUST SURELY FALL APART.... and that is very soon.

ollah1:

U were making sense until you wrote islamization. Where and hw does islamization come into play?

Re: One Biafra Coin To Be Auctioned For About N46,000 by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 11, 2017
timecapsule:
Pls try and see between the lines here.
What agenda can you call all this....................?

1 Usman wrote: “The government of a country is the government of its king without question. If the king is a Muslim, his land is Muslim; if he is an unbeliever, his land is a land of unbelievers. In these circumstances it is obligatory for anyone to leave it for another country” This is instruction of usman dan fodio 1804 for fulanis.
2 “The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate from our great-grand father Othoman Dan Fodio. We must RUTHLESSLY prevent a change of power. We must use the minorities of the North as willing tools, and the South as conquered territories and never allow them to have control of their future” This was said by almadu bello in 12oct 1960, 11 days after independent.
3 What do you think they will achieve for trying to add grazing bill and building of sharia court in the whole local government of the state in our Constitution.
4 Why are the herdsmen that are killing Christians whom they say are from MALI, LIBYA AND SENEGAL have not been arrested, but instead they will protecting them.
5. Why is it that who ever that condemn the killing of Christians and advice them to defend their self if government will not protect them, Muslims clerics will tell government to invite the person for questioning, which they always invite.
6. Why is it that it is always had for the federal government comment when ever herdsmen attack and kill in the location of Christians (example is southern Kaduna where more than 800 people was kill in a day). I asked, is their no police station or army barracks in that location, or is it because it is Christian location. And up till now no arrest have been made.
7. Why is it that those that kill the 2 women Christians in KANO and ABUJA has been released, instead they said that they are infidels. Come to think of it, why will they judge the case with SHARIA COURT and LAW instead of NIGERIAN COURT and LAW...........?

My brother if you are not seeing between the lines am seeing.
Before this country be ONE, we must CHANGE our symbol which is our FLAG...........?, but if not, THINGS MUST SURELY FALL APART.... and that is very soon.

Dude don't be deluded. So because some people said somethings in the past means it will see the light of the day. Sharia court only exist in some northern states and it used in cases within their fellow selves. Pls quit spreading propaganda of the highest order.

Herdsmen have been killing since time immemorial and they were regarded as terrorist group under the reign of OBJ. Don't also state they are killing Christians cos Muslims and other faiths also suffer same sh!t.

Regarding the southern kaduna thingy, I'm still wondering how people believe that lie of the peakest order. How can herdsmen kill over 800 people in a day? Do they attack with bombs? Gruesome groups like bokoharam, isis et al never killed 800 at once. How did the herdsmen kill that number just like that? Pls use your brain everytime.

Only Suleiman has been invited by the DSS and it was based on his incitement speech. See how you complicated it as tho it's more than one. The FG has been maltreating Zakzaky and his people. Killed lots of them yet we didn't a word about that from the masses. Why don't you conclude the FG is tryna Christianise Nigeria?

Pls you are educated enough. Application of your education is what proves you are enlightened.

Re: One Biafra Coin To Be Auctioned For About N46,000 by melodyogonna(m): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2017
ollah1:

Dude don't be deluded. So because some people said somethings in the past means it will see the light of the day. Sharia court only exist in some northern states and it used in cases within their fellow selves. Pls quit spreading propaganda of the highest order.

Herdsmen have been killing since time immemorial and they were regarded as terrorist group under the reign of OBJ. Don't also state they are killing Christians cos Muslims and other faiths also suffer same sh!t.

Regarding the southern kaduna thingy, I'm still wondering how people believe that lie of the peakest order. How can herdsmen kill over 800 people in a day? Do they attack with bombs? Gruesome groups like bokoharam, isis et al never killed 800 at once. How did the herdsmen kill that number just like that? Pls use your brain everytime.

Only Suleiman has been invited by the DSS and it was based on his incitement speech. See how you complicated it as tho it's more than one. The FG has been maltreating Zakzaky and his people. Killed lots of them yet we didn't a word about that from the masses. Why don't you conclude the FG is tryna Christianise Nigeria?

Pls you are educated enough. Application of your education is what proves you are enlightened.

as far as am concerned, those statements that made in the past are seeing the light of the day.
And i thought a proposal was made by buhari to extend sharia law to other parts of the country if am correct.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Unity Thread / APGA Dissociates Self From Suit Against Otti / FACT Check: Did Deziani Buy $12.5M Bra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.