Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos (20779 Views)

Man Caught Burying A Charm In Front Of His Shop In Port-harcourt / 44-Year-Old Married Man Caught After Raping 7-Year-Old Girl In Delta. Photos / Man Tied To Stake And Beaten By Angry Youths For Raping 7-year-old Girl In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by 2shur: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
ppl are getting killed over peaceful protests o.
think b4 u get killed.
do nkt join 2face.
its gonnabe bloody
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by coolviv: 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is why if something is bad, you condemn it unequivocally from day one. It started with the rape of women, society justified it and stigmatised the victims, blaming them for dressing badly to being at irresponsible places.

Then they started raping teenagers and society blamed their mothers for not watching them or dressing them well.

Then they started raping children..7 yrs old. ..3 yrs old..2 yrs old. And society finally kept quiet as they had run out of excuses for rapists.

But the cancer has already settled in and is now spreading everywhere uncontrollably. Now...men are being raped by fellow men, teenage boys are being raped and now little boys are getting raped.

If only society had cut off the cancer when it started. We would not have reached such a sorry pass.

The word 'No' is a complete sentence and needs no further clarification.

When a lady ( or a man) says NO.
. THAT'S IT!!! Anything you do after that is rape.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by Emassive(m): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
Just like a sick scum is a deadly scum like u
whywhyogun:
that is the reason why Nigeria should let gay people get married as the civilized countries do.

a happy gay is a good gay. a married gay is a happy gay. a good gay will not commit crime.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by MrPRevailer(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
whywhyogun:
that is the reason why Nigeria should let gay people get married as the civilized countries do.

a happy gay is a good gay. a married gay is a happy gay. a good gay will not commit crime.

Whoever you are, YOU ARE A FOOL.
And may you find great bitterness in your folly.

The reason why boys are being raped today is because homosexuals have been given some levels of liberty.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by Olaedoh: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

with all due respect sir, i think u're really stupid for this commment. dnt married guys rape young girls. dnt married ladies seduce and rape young boys too. did being married stop them. dnt always look for a way to justify ur shameless lifestyle.
peace
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by Agimor(m): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2017
Mzmira:
Hmmmmm angry
Check your mail.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2017
Olaedoh:

with all due respect sir, i think u're really stupid for this commment. dnt married guys rape young girls. dnt married ladies seduce and rape young boys too. did being married stop them. dnt always look for a way to justify ur shameless lifestyle.
peace

since straight men and women seducing and committing crime, so, why do you discriminate gay people?

you are so stupid that you jump into your own trap
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2017
MrPRevailer:

Whoever you are, YOU ARE A FOOL.
And may you find great bitterness in your folly.

The reason why boys are being raped today is because homosexuals have been given some levels of liberty.

1) if law allows a man penetrating another one, then , this case is NOT a rape case, just because gay is NOT allowed in nigeria, this is LAWLESS, not because law is too LAX,but because law is too STRINGENT and HARSH.

2)gay people can enjoy a better live, the western civilized countries have set a very good example, which is based on their humane and FREE ideology and their social norm.

3)why gay can enjoy a better live? even you black people know the secret. because, in Chad and Burkina Faso, many traditional SHAMAN are gay. they are said to be the conduit between huaman and god. they are so holy that they themselves are enjoying 2 worlds.they can feel and enjoy a totally different and better live than you common people. whoever enjoys the most of his live can achieve a higher live.

4)and that is why you straight people are jealous and persecuting them, you hate anything you dont know and you will never know.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 10:49am On Feb 06, 2017
Emassive:
Just like a sick scum is a deadly scum like u

relax, and be a MAN

to have an open mind and respect another human being is not so hard

although god has created an inferior race, which is called the black race, and which many white people have no idea how god could be so inadvertant to creat to defile human race, although things happened in this way, we white people still tolerate you.

i am proud to be a race-blind fighter and gay rights fighter. never ashamed to admit this.

i hope you can deserve my being proud of you, who was also created by god, who i worship and fight for, so, pls behave yourself, and dont try to lose my honor for you.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2017
zinaunreal:
youre gay Go to prison if youre seeking a homosexual partner . Get drilled to your satisfaction

i am a white woman, i am not black , i am not a gay, i am not a man

narrow minded black heterosexual man , you made a triple mistake.

the cause is simple: anyone who is doing something out of bias, he will be stubborn and rash, which will be too prone to make a mistake, let alone 3.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 11:02am On Feb 06, 2017
zinaunreal:
youre gay Go to prison if youre seeking a homosexual partner . Get drilled to your satisfaction

1) in ancient africa, gay was allowed and as free as what happened in ancient Greek, the country whence the democracy originated.

2)Britain and other suzerain monsters not only enslaved you , but also brainwhashed you, by telling you gay is forbidden.

3)"What is rational is actual and what is actual is rational", the great philosopher Hegel, did honor god, by translating god's intention in this sentence. try to understand it.

4)being an open minded white woman, let me tell you more info about gay: only 5% of gay behavior would be constrained to anus, most are not penetrating, they like kiss and caress more, because they pay more attention to EMOTION. but if his partner desires a painful penetrating, he will be more than willing to do it, to be penetrated , to sacrifice himself.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by Olaedoh: 11:06am On Feb 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

since straight men and women seducing and committing crime, so, why do you discriminate gay people?

you are so stupid that you jump into your own trap

its obvious u have no iota of shame in you, i wnt dumb down to your level. keep wallowing in your shamelessness
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 11:08am On Feb 06, 2017
achinice:
g[center][/center]gay lord i see you

i am proud to be a chosen prophetess by god, that i could somehow understand the feeling of being a gay, although i am a white heterosexual woman.

to imagine, how great Martin Luther King would be, if without those vermin racists.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2017
Olaedoh:

its obvious u have no iota of shame in you, i wnt dumb down to your level. keep wallowing in your shamelessness

why should i feel ashamed for what was created by holy god?

if i should be ashamed of some particular segment of huaman race, pls tell me, which segment should i discriminate against? do you fall into that segment?

you should feel ashamed of your ignorance and your lacking of justice.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 11:17am On Feb 06, 2017
Rapmoney:
Are u one of them?

i am a white heterosexual woman

and i am proud of being a nigga lover and gay sympathiser, sorry for me to put these 2 things together, i am really not a racist

but i highly acknowledge that, gay and black race are highly related to each other

both are weak groups , which need more tolerance and care and understanding and fair treatment from the WHOLE human race.

IT IS ASHAMED AND COWARD TO FEEL LESS DIRT CHEAP BY DEFILIING ANOTHER GROUP OF PEOPLE, WHOM THE FORMER ASSUMES TO BE INFERIOR TO THEMSELVES.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2017
Fourwinds:
look at d nonsense statement coming from d pit of hell...

do you know why africa is still wallowing in hell?

white people donating money to you , you have money

white people teaching you english, you can contact the world by it

white people giving you second hand arms, you can defend your countries with

white people marrying you, you can bleach your children's skin by

but white people can not transplant their brains to you, by which, human stand on the earth like a real man.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2017
fabian063:

make thunder fire u there. take a look again at ur comment and tell me u are okay

narrow minded people are most confident, until they encounter some one, who is open minded.

the only way to circumvent their "NOT SURE" mindset , which is inculcated to them by their narrow minded society,(teachers, parents,media, including the website opinion, such as here) , is to abruptly DENY it.

you may blindfold your eyes, and believe what the consensus of nigeria tells you, and believe gay is evil, it perhaps does not matter to you, the sun will rise tommorrow for you.

but the sun will not keep rising for your BACKWARD country.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 11:48am On Feb 06, 2017
maxiuc:
Jesus Christ Yesu ooo this one is too strong

actually, i am not even close to be called an open minded person, when i am in my motherland.

this idea is too plain , too self evident , to argue about.

but i am happy to see that , so many african people are hating what i said

because, the more you hate something , the more it denotes that, that thing has been ruminated in your mind, and if you do NOT care , you would never do so. why do you think of gay? because, you take them to be an equal part to you.you are feeling a threat from an unknown but "evil " source(being unknown will enhance its "detriment", although all of this is your HEARSAY)

a rat's animal right has never crossed your mind, has it?
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2017
whywhyogun:

being gay is irrelavent to being right or wrong

you may never say that, left-handed people are morally wrong, because one of them has commited a crime by murdering another person by using a knife in his left hand.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
in a country, where being gay(which is a gift by god at his birth) is illegal, it is LEGAL to rape a man by force, even that man is 7 years old

this is called "eye for eye", the OLDEST human LAW.

to use a wrong to right a another wrong.

individually speaking, this rapist is wrong, but abstractly speaking, he is right.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
in western civilzed countries, gay people are allowed to marry each other, do you think that, being a civilized country and to have full human rights for gay people, are no more than a coincident?

the biggest obstacle for gay issue in nigeria is that, according to my observation, gay issue is not even under any sensible discussion.

the redneck straight men are shouting and venting anger,which is out of nowhere. and stupid black gay are either trying to instigate the public by sharing some photos in transvestite costumes , or being too busy fokking to do the academic thing.

see what the west countries have done, they have TONS of books studying gay behavior in a neutral standing point, and TONS of movies and novels to delve into the world of gay people.

i do feel happy being a white person, although i am not a lesbian. and i m not racist either.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=12345baba post=53410480][/quote]

"Shut up gay" , is this your motto?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i am a white heterosexual woman

black bigot shut up first
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by MrPRevailer(m): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
whywhyogun:

1) if law allows a man penetrating another one, then , this case is NOT a rape case, just because gay is NOT allowed in nigeria, this is LAWLESS, not because law is too LAX,but because law is too STRINGENT and HARSH.

2)gay people can enjoy a better live, the western civilized countries have set a very good example, which is based on their humane and FREE ideology and their social norm.

3)why gay can enjoy a better live? even you black people know the secret. because, in Chad and Burkina Faso, many traditional SHAMAN are gay. they are said to be the conduit between huaman and god. they are so holy that they themselves are enjoying 2 worlds.they can feel and enjoy a totally different and better live than you common people. whoever enjoys the most of his live can achieve a higher live.

4)and that is why you straight people are jealous and persecuting them, you hate anything you dont know and you will never know.

Nigeria practises Christianity. Our morals are built upon the doctrines of Christianity. And what is believed to be sound and right.

The recent WESTern leaders have sought to destroy the morals engraved in human nature. And attempting to change what is the natural law of man is REBELLION and DISDAIN FOR WHAT IS RIGHT. Replacing it with WHAT SHOULD BE RIGHT.

Homosexuals have a wicked nature from the very beginning. As seen in the Bible, they have high tendency to rape boys. Homosexuality eats deep into their souls to the extent of addiction to thoughts of rape.. And only time will show it display it clearly. Already, reports in many places such as Kenya, Nigeria, Euro, india where there increasing cases of male humiliations. This is just but a hint how wicked and perversive Homosexuality is. There many cases in the Bible that assert this is true. And the more reason why the Bible is not a fable. But of original descendings.

Homosexuality provokes the mind greatly and definitely contributes to other pervasive behaviours such as incest.

FREE IDEOLOGY. FREEDOM OF CHOICE.
But God will bring all works to judgement. No wonder you/they don't wan to hear d thought of God.

Think of it. Eve bought the snake's FREE IDEOLOGY. And God judged them.

FREE IDEOLOGY FREE IDEOLOGY FREE IDEOLOGY FREE IDEOLOGY FREE IDEOLOGY FREE IDEOLOGY FREE IDEOLOGY

hmmm. Beware.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
whywhyogun:

i am proud to be a chosen prophetess by god, that i could somehow understand the feeling of being a gay, although i am a white heterosexual woman.

to imagine, how great Martin Luther King would be, if without those vermin racists.
hmmmmm to be frank with you,i dislike gays sorry i called you one....
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 5:48am On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 5:48am On Feb 08, 2017
MrPRevailer:

Nigeria practises Christianity. Our morals are built upon the doctrines of Christianity. And what is believed to be sound and right.

The recent WESTern leaders have sought to destroy the morals engraved in human nature. And attempting to change what is the natural law of man is REBELLION and DISDAIN FOR WHAT IS RIGHT. Replacing it with WHAT SHOULD BE RIGHT.

Homosexuals have a wicked nature from the very beginning. As seen in the Bible, they have high tendency to rape boys. Homosexuality eats deep into their souls to the extent of addiction to thoughts of rape.. And only time will show it display it clearly. Already, reports in many places such as Kenya, Nigeria, Euro, india where there increasing cases of male humiliations. This is just but a hint how wicked and perversive Homosexuality is. There many cases in the Bible that assert this is true. And the more reason why the Bible is not a fable. But of original descendings.

Homosexuality provokes the mind greatly and definitely contributes to other pervasive behaviours such as incest.

But God will bring all works to judgement. No wonder you/they don't wan to hear d thought of God.

FREE IDEOLOGY FREE IDEOLOGY FREE IDEOLOGY FREE IDEOLOGY FREE IDEOLOGY FREE IDEOLOGY FREE IDEOLOGY

hmmm. Beware.

just one sentence to demolish you!

even CHRISTIANITY was brought to you by white men.

black men eat all the poo from white men, when they told you to believe Christianity, you believed, when they claimed democracy was better, you chose it(and you see no matter buhari or goodluck ,or any other person out of democracy election has not and will not give you anything), when they said gay was wrong, you concurred.

but in ancient Africa, in your proud history, there was no Christianity, no democracy, no anti-gay animosity.

thanks for your white slave owners, you have known so many good things.

and don't forget, now your white masters are changing their minds too, they are telling you to be gay friendly, you dare not conform?
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 5:59am On Feb 08, 2017
MrPRevailer:

hmmm. Beware.

sorry to point out that, heterosexuality is more dangerous, because, under such behavior and psychology, not a few sons are raping their mothers.

and because there is only 1 person out of 100 persons would be gay, so the cases of son-and-mother incest would be 100 times more than the cases of father-and-son sex
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 6:07am On Feb 08, 2017
MrPRevailer:

hmmm. Beware.

The recent WESTern leaders have sought to destroy the morals engraved in human nature. And attempting to change what is the natural law of man is REBELLION and DISDAIN FOR WHAT IS RIGHT. Replacing it with WHAT SHOULD BE RIGHT

you are wrong here too

although you are a colony of britain, you have totally no idea of the white men's minds.

what bible tells you is WHAT SHOULD BE RIGHT. and what you really are keen to do when sex, is what you feel WHAT IS RIGHT.

if you cheat and suppress your own desire, you are committing a huge felony towars god, because , it is god that put the gay desire into the gay men, if they defy it, it is profane.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 6:17am On Feb 08, 2017
MrPRevailer:

hmmm. Beware.

Homosexuality eats deep into their souls to the extent of addiction to thoughts of rape

they have high tendency to rape boys

you are wrong again!

are you a gay?

how do you know the percentage of the gay rape ? in nigerian , reservedly speaking, there are 5 million male homosexual. how many gay rape cases can you enumerate?

and although the heterosexual are given much more liberty to do any courtship and flirt in public, they can not even behave themselves, their female are more victims of rape by the male.

just because the heterosexual are too licentious that the news media has already stopped any rape report for heterosexual , unless that is a gang rape or a terrible death is the aftermath.

raping a boy , is an evidence that gay rape is extremely rare

because, a man can rape any woman, no matter how small and weak that man is , or how boxum that woman is.

but , gay rape is different. no mature man can rape any other mature man, without mutual consent. and if it is a mutual consent, it is not rape, but maybe because , one party after sex feels not fairly treated , feels the payment insufficient, or something like this, he raises his voice to call this is a rape.

so that is why a mature gay can only rape a boy. tell you what, even pugilist Tyson, can not rape a lanky mature man, men's power is thoroughly stronger than women's.and a mature man's anus muscle can withstand no matter how solid a peniis
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 6:36am On Feb 08, 2017
MrPRevailer:

hmmm. Beware.

all the gay haters and bible swallowers, are sheer stupid.

1)god will not creat fake and imperfect things

2)god creats gay

3)gay are imperfect

4)god does not creat gay? then who creats?

5) gay are not human? but how?any proof?

6)even if gay are not human, they should be one of the perfect things created by god.how can they be not perfect? and a humanoid fake itself is a failure.

7) stop juggling your poor bible with me, in 21 century, the atheists know the bible much better than the so called christians.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by whywhyogun: 7:03am On Feb 08, 2017
MrPRevailer:

hmmm. Beware.

Think of it. Eve bought the snake's FREE IDEOLOGY. And God judged them

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

that is what makes a man a man. living without self conciousness, is no more than an animal. for the black race, it is how to worship the bible, and to stick to it literally. for the white race, it is how to turn themselves to be god, to live in another planet, to have a life span of 1000 years old.....and eventually to creat another intelligent species, like how god did....by help of science and technology, which is coming from the intelligence of human brains, and this intelligence is also a gift by god, if you do not put it into a good use, you are derogatory to god.

god in bible was no more than a bunch of alien scientists from another planet, coming to earth 6K years ago ,to disseminate the civilization, until human can be as civilized as they are. but i think black race will drop out of this human self conciousness realization procedure.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping 7-year-old Boy In His Shop In Lagos by MrPRevailer(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2017
whywhyogun:

Think of it. Eve bought the snake's FREE IDEOLOGY. And God judged them

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

that is what makes a man a man. living without self conciousness, is no more than an animal. for the black race, it is how to worship the bible, and to stick to it literally. for the white race, it is how to turn themselves to be god, to live in another planet, to have a life span of 1000 years old.....and eventually to creat another intelligent species, like how god did....by help of science and technology, which is coming from the intelligence of human brains, and this intelligence is also a gift by god, if you do not put it into a good use, you are derogatory to god.

god in bible was no more than a bunch of alien scientists from another planet, coming to earth 6K years ago ,to disseminate the civilization, until human can be as civilized as they are. but i think black race will drop out of this human self conciousness realization procedure.

Just look at all the New-age religion hunks you posted here....even without being aware of it.

Have you read what Lucifer, now Satan the cursed did? He said 'I will ascend my throne to Heaven, I will be like God. But thou shall be brought down to the lowest Part of the Earth (hell)."

He has been brought low. And is on earth marketing the same ideology to mankind that threw him out of heaven. Satan was the most powerful angel in heaven. And he thought with his LITTLE power he could bring down God. (Full of himself.) They say 'POWER CORRUPTS'......that is exactly what advanced technology is doing to youths of this generation.

The spirit of satan rules your life. You need deliverance, not mere words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Nigerians, 6 Others Arrested For Stealing $15 Million From US Firms / Hausa Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pants In Edo. Photos / Four NSCDC Officers Kidnapped In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.