Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

(advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me (3559 Views)

Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) / Fast Food Worker Puts Her Menstrual Blood And Saliva On Customers Food / (advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me by SlimShaddy10(m): 11:08am On Feb 04, 2017
A lady at the second floor of my lodge threw a used pad full of her menstruation on me

Since I parked into my present lodge, I have been experiencing some demeaning things in the lodge,which have made me loath no fewer than 20 young dirty ladies in the lodge.

Among the demeaning things were:

* spitting of spit: one faithful morning, I was outside my room reading a book called, " 48 laws of power", when a bunch of smelly spit fell on my head from the second flow. Then I and our lodge president immediately rushed up her room through the stair case to teach the stupid girl a lesson of her life. Well, unfortunately, I discovered that she was having a marathon sex with her sex mate as we bust into her room. Then, she screamed, "sorry"!! ,which made me sober, When she noticed our presence after a few seconds had passed.

* throwing of rice: a few days later, after my ugly experience with the smelly spit that a girl spat on me, another young girl at the third floor of the same lodge threw a bunch of sawered( rice gba uka) rice on my frontage . Immediately, I rushed up, after I have parked the rice with my parker, to throw it back in her room. And that I succeeded, since she opened the door as soon as I nocked, which enabled me to throw everything inside her room.

* Throwing of pad: above all,this is my worst encounter with those ladies. Imagine, after all said and done, the same person that spat of me,still threw her menstrual pad on me. This I just don't know what to do with it.

Your advice is needed coz I am really grieved about this 'pad' of a thing.

This is not a fiction or a mere imagination ; this is a reality.

Actually, I know what I could do with such but, your advice could save her.

Re: (advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me by ayindejimmy(m): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2017
Ooops!
Sorry
Re: (advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
....what about that man?"if it is my wish that he tarries till I come,what is that to you...Follow me
Jn21v21-22
that's Jesus response..
so she threw her pad on you,just forgive her look away and move on

(1) (Reply)

Spikedcylinder - Romance Disputed Thread. / Twitter War: Uganda Vs Nigeria (snapshots) / Regina Daniels And Top Nollywood Actors Set To Storm Ebonyi State On June 15th,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.