Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

(advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me (1699 Views)

Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) / Fast Food Worker Puts Her Menstrual Blood And Saliva On Customers Food / (advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me by SlimShaddy10(m): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2017
A lady at the second floor of my lodge threw a used pad full of her menstruation on me

Since I parked into my present lodge, I have been experiencing some demeaning things in the lodge,which have made me loath no fewer than 20 young dirty ladies in the lodge.

Among the demeaning things were:

* spitting of spit: one faithful morning, I was outside my room reading a book called, " 48 laws of power", when a bunch of smelly spit fell on my head from the second flow. Then I and our lodge president immediately rushed up her room through the stair case to teach the stupid girl a lesson of her life. Well, unfortunately, I discovered that she was having a marathon sex with her sex mate as we bust into her room. Then, she screamed, "sorry"!! ,which made me sober, When she noticed our presence after a few seconds had passed.

* throwing of rice: a few days later, after my ugly experience with the smelly spit that a girl spat on me, another young girl at the third floor of the same lodge threw a bunch of sawered( rice gba uka) rice on my frontage . Immediately, I rushed up, after I have parked the rice with my parker, to throw it back in her room. And that I succeeded, since she opened the door as soon as I nocked, which enabled me to throw everything inside her room.

* Throwing of pad: above all,this is my worst encounter with those ladies. Imagine, after all said and done, the same person that spat of me,still threw her menstrual pad on me. This I just don't know what to do with it.

Your advice is needed coz I am really grieved about this 'pad' of a thing.

This is not a fiction or a mere imagination ; this is a reality.

Actually, I know what I could do with such but, your advice could save her.

Re: (advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2017
Disgusting
Re: (advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me by iykomo0(m): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2017
teach me what could u do with the pad
Re: (advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2017
Lol

Eww
Re: (advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me by dabrightt: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2017
Bro learn hw to fear ladies ooo my advice to u is to beg dem one by one den go for delivrance against mestral pad sPirit
Re: (advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 04, 2017
To me I don't think the action was deliberate.

Op after throwing the pad on you, did she notice it, if she does, what was her action?

Did she apologized meekly?
Re: (advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me by SlimShaddy10(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2017
Apple1992:
To me I don't think the action was deliberate.

Op after throwing the pad on you, did she notice it, if she does, what was her action?

Did she apologized meekly?

that is not my concern. why would she be so stupid to do that. don't she have waste bin basket in her room? gush!!!!
Re: (advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me by newyorks(m): 11:30am On Feb 04, 2017
pick the pad make sure she's aware u hav it then tell her that u are taking it to ur temple of sacred order.watch her come kneeling before u.

1 Like

Re: (advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me by dikeigbo2(m): 11:41am On Feb 04, 2017
Op avoid that spot those missiles are being thrown on you,to avoid stories that touch when bigger missiles are thrown...
Re: (advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me by Meeloreh(f): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2017
It's two things
Pack out
Scare the hell outta them. Don't get too disgusted but try this, tear it op and hang it with a red and black cloth on her door. Tell her it was useful and you'll expect more from her and her friends

1 Like

Re: (advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me by SlimShaddy10(m): 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Meeloreh:
It's two things
Pack out
Scare the hell outta them. Don't get too disgusted but try this, tear it op and hang it with a red and black cloth on her door. Tell her it was useful and you'll expect more from her and her friends

that could cause a lot for na

(1) (Reply)

Acres Of Land Needed / Young Lady Gets Her Own Mobile Network / Key Points Why You Should BUY TECNO Pouvoir 3 Plus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.