Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) (47691 Views)

Bride Weds In Benue Hospital With Fractured Legs, A Day After Accident (Photos) / Tall Bride Weds Short Groom (Lovely Photos) / Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by ChubbychummyICE(f): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
0b10010011:
60! grin grin grin

Marriage is meaningless already!

Dnt say dat, ur not God, dey cud still have kids nd leave anoda 40yrs or more
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by Zehner(f): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=Mayflowa post=53415720]

What kind of question is this? At sixty, she has no eggs any longer. She is menopausal. Her goal is not to have children but companionship.[/quote cheesy bros you dey vex o.
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by Incrizz(f): 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
When you keep your virginity, you keep your youth.
When you're faithful, and your partner is faithful, you'd look like siblings..you can't look alike if you keep sleeping with peeps you aren't married to.

God never lies.
HE is wiser than your wisest.
You've just got to trust HIM.
HE sees the end from the beginning and has given you HIS best.

smiley
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2017
manmoraskk:
Maybe I should say congratulations or I should wake and pass. Because forty year old man that buy bicycle and wrote we are just started I don't know the age his going to buy car

Baoku ise o tan

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
VickyRotex:
She's beautiful and doesn't even look 50 not to say 60.

Happy Married Life to her. kiss

This is what they call, "Aging with Grace".

You'd think the societal pressure will weigh her down and make her look even older and wrinkled, but Nah, she kept Hope Alive!
She doesn't look so because she is just getting MARRIED naaa.

After MARRIAGE , ladies normally blow out of proportion
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
goldbim:
Wow!Her yoke of delay has finally been broken..congrats,ma!This is the kind of woman that needs to write a book about motivating ladies and keeping their hope alive..not someone that enjoyed something with somebody and she's now disturbing us upandan by claiming the victim when they have finished playing the blues.(i did not mention anybody's name o) tongue..
but why do u tink evribdy is fukginus?
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by abatisegun: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
manmoraskk:
Maybe I should say congratulations or I should wake and pass. Because forty year old man that buy bicycle and wrote we are just started I don't know the age his going to buy car
At times life may begin at 40.
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
EVILFOREST:

She doesn't look so because she is just getting MARRIED naaa.

After MARRIAGE , ladies normally blow out of proportion

Are you for real? Who's even talking about her size? Smh!
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by Redoil: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
bukolaSaraki:

movingcoil, see ur name sef, beta go hustle find redoil
no go fai i dey here

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by ps3o(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
sar33:
According to the story shared by bridesnmoreikeja,the lady pictured below got married at 60yrs of ago.She has never been married before.

Delay is really not denial!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/woman-becomes-first-time-bride-at-60yrs.html

oga, pls correct "...60years of ago...." with "...60years of age...."
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by vonn(f): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
AfonjasMustProsper:

Why are you ugly ??
Same reason why you're handsome.
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by lagosrd: 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Congrats poop grandma
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by goldbim(f): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
Mayflowa:

Hahahahaa. Shebi yo sabi look for trouble like this?
lol,uncle I am innocent jor cool cool
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by Godson32(m): 3:34am On Feb 05, 2017
The lady I m seeing in the picture can't be up to 60 years. The OP is confused or he is high on adamawa weed.
Re: 60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) by Godiloveu(f): 10:11am On Feb 05, 2017
Know Why The Man Is Called The Groom And The Woman The Bride? The "Bridegroom" Hmm... why is the newly wedded man called groom and the woman called bride? A friend of mine got tired of his wife just about six months after wedding. He complained bitterly to me about her and told me that he has concluded to break up with her; he went on to say that he was sure that he made a mistake. I did not respond immediately because I knew I must tell him that right thing, so I went home and asked the Lord what to say and that is what birth this message. Many men have broken up with their wives because they end up not being the wife that they have dreamt of. But they have forgotten that on their wedding day was when the man was commissioned for the new task. They won't call the woman wife on her wedding day but bride, because it is the man that will groom his bride to become the wife. That is why the man is called 'groom', and the word grooming has to do with patiently nurturing, teaching, tending and helping someone to become what he or she should be. It is therefore believed that a man that takes a woman to the altar of marriage is matured enough to patiently groom his bride to become the wife. The man is not supposed to just expect the bride to automatically become the wife, she must be groomed. Hence, many of us men built unnecessary expectations when we were getting married, we want a magic to happen to our wives, we want them to become what we have had in mind about who we want our wives to be; not considering the fact that the woman does not know what is on your mind except you teach her Our expectations are often too unrealistic, because we don't remember that change takes time and we can only expect something from someone that knows what we want. So before you think of breaking up, have you groomed her? Have you given her time to understand you? Hope you realize that a turtle will never become a hawk? God often brings people that are opposites of each other together in marriage so that they can help each other in their place of weaknesses. If your wife is weak where you are weak, then where will you get the strength that is needed? The problem with many of us is that we don't accept people before attempting to change them. Of course, our wives are not from our backgrounds, so it will take time for them to adjust. Stop trying to change her, accept her, love her, teach her and be patient with her; that is what grooming is all about. She is going to be your wife but she is your bride now, so groom her. Stop complaining about her, she may be a turtle and you a hawk, she cannot fly so be patient with her. I don't believe that your marriage can't work, be patient and allow God to help you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? / Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church / Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.